Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] True Friends on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:18 am

Thor proceeded down the hallway with his new found fraccion who was following him closely. The third Espada had promised the female that he would direct her to the official fraccion quarters, but before that the man had something else in his mind. That being, he wanted Manda to meet Colbolt Nagito, his first fraccion. It was necessary that they got to know each other due to the fact that both of them would be working under Thor.

Coming to a stop, the man would glance at Manda, only to speak, "before I take you to your quarters I want you to meet someone." He said, as he would go onto knock at the door. Hopefully, Colbolt was present.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:45 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda followed quietly behind Thor, looking around as they walked. She felt nervous and shy at being in Las Noches itself. It was certainly not something she was used to. As she was walking behind him she failed to see him stop. She looked up just in time and came to a sudden stop as he began to speak. He stated that he wanted her to meet someone. Before she could protest, however, he knocked on the door. Manda was not much of an other Arrancar/Espada person but it seemed as though Thor had other plans for his quiet Fraccion. She waited quietly to see what would happen.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt was relaxing on her bed her hands folded behind her head. She closed her pastel pink eyes close themselves as she was going to attempt to get some sort of nap out of pure boredom. she listened to the silence in her room before hearing footstep coming down the hall only to stop before a few knocks were on her door. "What now.."She said to herself pulling herself up from her resting position before she moved over to the door opening it "Thor? Is there something you need?"asked Colbolt seeing it was her Espada before noticing the other arrancar with him as she rested her left hand on her hip leaning towards the left pushing her rose blush hair behind her shoulder "I never see you talk to any of the other arrancar other then Wolfgang...So who is this."She asked looking the female arrancar up and down "doesn't seem anything special....just ordinary."She added

#4 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Colbolt would answer the door as she would go onto ask Thor what he needed. But before he could reply she would ask who was the person beside him and comment that Manda wasn't anything special, to which, Thor would raise his eyebrow, "now, now, be nice..." Thor uttered, as he went onto put his left arm around her neck. Gazing at Colbolt, he would speak, "Colbolt this is Manda. She is officially now my second fraccion." the third Espada would direct his eyes towards his second fraccion, "Manda this is Colbolt, my first fraccion." He paused, "you two will be working together from now onwards... with me of course. But you get the gist." The Espadas voice would raise as he continued, "does anyone have anything to say? If so, go on with it." He said quite curiously as he hoped that the two of them would get along good. The last thing he wanted was quarrels between his own fraccions.

#5 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:50 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda waited quietly behind Thor as he knocked and waited. What was behind the door was another Arrancar. Manda looked her over up and down as she asked Thor is there was something he needed of her. In the back of her m8nd she thought that Cobalt was kinda.........short. Manda’s mind popped back to reality upon the mention of her not being special and just being ordinary. This upset Manda greatly, her dress this time changing to red to match her mood. But befor Manda could react Thor seemed to try to patch things up. This did not help Manda’s mood at all. Introductions were then made. Seems this little girl was part of this new friendship thing Thor was talking about. Thor then asked if anyone had anything to say. Manda thought for a few moments, wanting to cool off a bit before speaking to show respect. She would still remain mad at Cobalt however. After a bit Manda would reply. ”I know short stack is stronger than I so I won’t pick a fight. I do, however, wish for an apology. May not look it or seem strong enough to be it but I’m willing to bet, Cobalt, that I am at least older than you.” As she spoke that last part she would face Cobalt to show her that she was indeed talking to her.

”I’m not one for fighting. In fact I believe myself to be rather lazy. If we could put this behind us I’d rather do that. If your in the mood to show off, however, that’s fine as well. It might help me blow off some steam. Mar and Luz have not been used in a while and it could be fun. You’ve been under Thor longer, however, so I’ll leave the choice to you. I do wish to try and be friends, however.” With that she would remain quiet and await the responses from both.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:02 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Hey Hey hey takes forever to keep my hair from knotting up so be careful."Gasped colbolt feeling his arm wrap around her neck as she wiggled getting her head free "I am not saying as a insult i am saying  if she decided to disappear...i probably wouldn't notice....I only notice you Thor cause you are like a brick wall...a magma filled brick wall."Said colbolt combing her hand through her hair before looking towards he listened to Manda and she sighed "in this form I am whether young that is true but technically speaking true soul wise I am much older then both you and Thor"She replied straightening her dress "I don't owe a apology to something that i don't regret saying and just stating a observation of what i saw first glance. To give you a warning, thor is a big alcoholic and tea drinker and loves the human world so if you can't find him here, you will typically find him there drunk."Said Colbolt "And before you find this out either way, I am only half a soul as my other half is with the CHAOS organization."She replied

#7 Re: [Private] True Friends on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:29 am

Thor sighed as he noticed the bickering that happened between his two fraccions. It wasn't that he didn't expect it, he just hoped for better. "Okay, look..." The third Espada would start to speak, "I don't expect you two to be friends all of a sudden. However, I do accept you two to put your differences a side and work together alongside me." He paused, wanting both of them to emphasize on what he had just said. "Because in the battlefield, disagreements and bickering would only cause your life's. The enemy doesn't care if you like or dislike each other." The Espada said directing his towards both of them. "Also..." Thor looked at Colbolt, "I'm not an alcoholic... I only drink once in awhile." A grin found itself on his face as he said it.

#8 Re: [Private] True Friends on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:51 am

Pallas Uchida

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Manda laughed internally at the fuss Cobalt put up about her hair. She would have to remember to use some static shock to frizz that lovely hair. She then claimed to be older than her. Again she laughed internally since she doubted many Arrancar would be that much over 1,000 years much less 2,000. Manda knew her age and didn’t much care for the show off before her. She then refused to apologize and go on to berate Thor. This pushed a few buttons and did just the opposite of calming Manda down. Then she said she was half a soul, whatever that meant. Didn’t mean much to Manda at least. Manda was about to start charging that static shock till Thor spoke up. After he was done speaking she snorted through her nose signaling her frustration. She would, however, try to place a smile on her face and speak to Colbolt. ”Look here child, I don’t care how old you are or are not. To me you will just be a child. Want to change my mind? Act your age. I’ll put differences aside to fight next to you in battle should I need to but until we can come to terms with a great many things i do not see us being friends anytime soon. We will be comrades and nothing more. I’ll work with you for Thor’s sake. Besides, who is not to say that I’ll be by his side drinking away with him. I fancy a drink once in a while as well.”

With that she’d turn to Thor with a true smile on her face. ” Well Thor, unless there is more that needs to be discussed I think I’d like to see my room now. Afterwards would you like to get a drink to toast our new friendship? she would say to him, wondering if he’d take her up on her offer, now totally ignoring Cobalt.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] True Friends on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt watched Pappas with a blank look before she closed her eyes cleaning her ear as Pappas chewed her out "are you done acting like a child Pappas...you are yelling at me when no one is even being loud nor is anyone attacking you so inside voices please. Frankly I have no reason to be friends with someone that has to compared ages thinking that really means anything what so ever...you probably did what I did and hibernate for most of that time cause why the hell not. You are like me we prefer to let others have the spotlight."she said flicking the wax to the side

"Also on the battlefield it is purely all about the battle not anything about you what so ever. Those feelings don't belong on the field nor will they be there on my end. Also you heard the new cero, no tea time I figure that is drinking as well cause as I have told you before I am not searching the human world for you drunks...now if we are done here I want to take a nap out of boredom."said Colbolt letting out a yawn allowing her eyes to close half way really not thrilled about this meeting because of Pappas taking a opinion so seriously

#10 Re: [Private] True Friends on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:25 pm

The third Espada brought his right hand upwards, only to face-palm as he witnessed the quarrel between his two fraccions. Here he was, in the notion that the two would get along well together, but alas, that dream came crashing down on him. Honestly, he wasn't going to blame any of them. Why? Because he really couldn't tell if Colbolt was being quite jealous that he had recruited another fraccion to serve under him, or the fact that Manda was taking stuff way too seriously. Whatever it was, Thor knew that this bickering had to be cut from the source before it manifested into something larger.

"Enough. Both of you." Thor said out-aloud with a disappointed expression on his face. "God damn...here I thought both of you could get along fine respecting one another...of course, that was too much ask." He clicked his tongue, shaking his head the espada would take a step back. Looking at Manda, he would speak, "Alright. I'll show you your room." He paused, "not alone, of course." His gaze turned towards Colbolt, "you would be occupying me, Colbolt. You've been sleeping long enough. And I'm not going to take any objections; this is an order,not a request." With that the man would start to walk forwards.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum