Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
"Here ya are, lad! Give this to yer ma and she'll be right as rain!" The Scottish man spoke, dropping a small sack of powdered medication into the hands of a small boy that had come into his shop. The small child energetically shook his head before departing, the door's bell ringing as he left. "Ah, youth." Not that Gregor himself was old. He pulls out a flask from his shirt pocket and screws off the cap. He was young, only 22, but he really didn't like having responsibilities. Not that anyone else really did. Well, not most people. Gregor wasn't like most, but he still didn't like it.

He did like his craft, though. Speaking of he needed to brew a fresh batch of potions. He walks from behind his counter back into the garden. "Now, I'm gonna need-" He was about to grab the needed ingredients but he felt something getting near, and it had a large amount of Spirit Energy. "One of those Soul Reapers, perhaps?" He asks himself, before heading back inside his tidy little store. He waits at the counter for whoever it was to come in. He had a feeling they wouldn't be keeping them too late, though...
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had heard of a dealer of potions that could be found in Greenland, so he figured on his day off he would go investigate the matter out of boredom. He approached a small rinky-dink shop, noticing a small boy running out with a potion of his own seemingly rather elated with whatever his purchase entailed. Opening the door as a freaky cunt would, Kokoro used his tentacles to pry it open before stepping through. His Captains Haori fit ridiculously over his form as tentacles shot from his arms. He withdrew them back to his body once the door had opened, and he began to casually sample the merchandise. He took samples of everything as he went through, placing small vials at the end of his tendrils he began to take tiny samples of each and every kind of potion, hoping he could figure out something about their composition. In the meantime, he approached the man behind the counter.

"What can you tell me about these potions stranger..?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
Was this man trying to take this stuff home? Surely he planned to pay, there were no free samples here. "Depends on which one ye're talking about. The red one will cause rapid healing for a time, like a Hollow's High Speed Regeneration. The clear blue phial will increase yer physical strength for a bit, but you'll feel very strained after. The solid blue bottle will restore a portion of spent Spirit Energy over a short period. They aren't potent, but helpful in a pinch, wouldn't you say?" The Scottish man leans forward on the counter. "You interested in maybe buying one and taking it home? Try it out when the chance comes up?"
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man began to speak and informed Kokoro about what would happen upon consuming each and every one of these potions. He smiled, sliding the man plenty of money to buy the bulk of the stock in the store. Kokoro nodded along, showing his approval in regards to what the Scotsman had taken time to explain to him. Nonetheless Kokoro was a weary man, and he wanted to see how these potions worked out in a practical context. He began loading them up for home assuming that the man known as Gregor had accepted the transaction, but there were a few questions left to ask. "So.. Mr. Gregor.. how did you come across these potions you're selling here.. and if you're the one who created them, what inspired you to do so? How did you even know where to start?.." Kokoro was very curious to hear the mans answer. For... many reasons we'll say.

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
Well, who was Gregor to refuse service to a customer? The man paid for the product and so was able to take it with him. He expected for the man to start questioning, it always happened. "I can't reveal how I make them exactly, but I can tell you it took years of my childhood to make these. Constant trial and error of getting nothing until they finally worked on my scamps." He turns and pats the head of the nearest of the impish creatures. "Great guinea pigs, these guys are. If it dies from something I make I know not to do it again. A new one pops up and I continue testing."
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro was impressed by the mans testing abilities, though he was a little annoyed that he wouldn't reveal his secrets. Kokoro pondered the matter for a moment, analyzing the sample before casting an eye to the mans impish creatures, his little.. guinea pigs as he called them. He smirked, picking one up with his tentacles, pricking it with a needle to analyze it's blood. "How much would it cost to take these home, or have you tell me everything you know?... I'm willing to provide service.. or money. The choice is yours." Kokoro flexed his Reitsu a bit, hoping to make the man think fast in regards to an agreement that could be worked out.

Maybe it would work, maybe it wouldn't.

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
If he wanted answers, flexing that girthy Spiritual Energy of his wasn't going to get it. "And if I was to tell you, you'd end up selling these potions here to your fellow Reapers within a few months time. Besides, it costs nothing to 'try' and take them away. You can't. They will do anything to remain within a few feet of me. Even if there is something preventing it like a reinforced steel wall, they'll just die and reform next to me. As such-" He points to that little needle he had. "-that blood you took is probably Spirit Energy now. They don't have any traces of the potions in them. As I said, the perfect guinea pigs."

He leans forward on his counter, giving a similar flair of his own Spirit Energy, just not on the same scale since this Captain was clearly stronger. "You purchased the potions, yes? You probably have some machine that can tell you the basic human ingredients in them. However, I can tell you that I grow my ingredients a certain way that you'd never think of. I told you all I am ever willing to share. My secrets will only be passed on to an apprentice. If I even take one on."
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
This man clearly was just going to irritate Kokoro to no end, and Kokoro wasn't exactly one known for keeping his calm. Nonetheless, Kokoro had received his samples, and there wasn't much left to be done here. He would turn to leave the man "Very well, if you don't wish to be of any assistance to me then I will be forced to examine these plants and deduce their properties for myself." Kokoro smirked assuredly, he was the greatest scientist any world had ever known, and this fucking Human thought he was going to hold something back from him. It was laughable to say the least, and Kokoro wasn't going to stand for it. As he turned and gave a cold shoulder to the Human, he would begin to take his leave. "Thank you for your service, have a lovely day." And like that, Kokoro was off.

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
Well this Human was amused by the man. "Have fun trying, the plants have to be grown a special way. Tata!" He waves the man off before walking out past the scamps and towards a door near the back. "Now, I've got some tests to run. I might have something else ready the next time you visit!" He calls out, unsure if the Shinigami was around to hear him. He walks out back, the scamps walking/skipping after the man. Luckily it was a push door, they walked right into and passed it. Gregor would just go about his daily responsibilities unless otherwise distracted.
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro heard the man mocking him in his ear, and did whatever he could to restrain himself from ripping the man limb from limb. Nonetheless Kokoro had a feeling he'd be back, and this was just the beginning. He threw his hand up to announce his departure, not bothering to allude to the fact that he would be back whenever he felt the need to come back. Frankly given the customer service of today, he may not even bother to pay. It would depend on a number of things though, so there was little point in dwelling on that matter. Regardless, Kokoro had work to do, so this matter would have to wait..

For now.

-Thread End-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum