Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] An Unneeded Break on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
It had been rather slow in the shop today. Two customers, that was all he had after a few hours. That was a new low. So, what better than a break from being BORED?!

He sets up a 'CLOSED UNTIL:' sign, not setting a time before walking off. He had a feeling that he could find some sort of entertainment somewhere not here, and so walked. As always, his scamps followed after him. Like lost little puppies, they were. The Committee thankfully had him on record and his abilities as someone not a threat. However, he absolutely REFUSED to join them. He really didn't like the idea of being stuck at some desk most of the time until needing to recruit some other poor sap or deal with a threat, which wasn't likely to happen among humans anytime soon. Not that he found combat like that enjoyable to begin with. IF he was to fight, it was for fun or personal reasons.

Like if he was to ever meet the sorry sack of compost that killed Herminia, his closest and dearest friend.

He shakes his head to clear his thoughts of the matter. It would do no good to get mad now. Save it for later when it was better needed. He picks up a stick and tosses it at one of his scamps. "Catch, ya goof!" Of course it didn't, the stick hitting it's face before hitting the ground by it's feet.

So dull... He needed someone to talk to.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:00 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"La de da!" Said a cheery high spirited voice of a somewhat , hard to miss, Vice Chief Aria Shea Takashi. She was known for her absolute bubbly demeanor and her cheer free style of handling things. She giggled and spun while skipping down the sidewalk holding a new brown bag of the paints she had recently ordered. Nothing made her happier then painting for more then one obvious reason.

She smiled stopping at a crosswalk before seeing a very familiar old man that aria couldn't think of where.. She checked both ways before crossing the street with a hum skipping over to him " you look familiar"she said
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:09 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
It was good that she didn't voice her observation, because Gregor was only 22. He would have taken offense to that one. "Oh? Must have heard of me from my modeling career." The young Scottish man strikes a pose, his scamps just looking around, as if waiting for something. The impish creatures don't even notice her approach, sensing zero hostility. Gregor straightens out. "So where did ya see me from? I was goofin' for that last bit." Maybe she was the spiritually sensitive type? However she didn't seem to acknowledge his scamps. Most did at first glance and instantly tried walking away. Except Herminia.

That thought brings a bit of sadness to his features for but a fraction of a moment before he clears his mind, resuming his goofy demeanor.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:20 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Aria let out a laugh watching the Irish adult strike a pose "good one...you should consider modeling...You would be better then me for sure...unless it's being bubbly and happy then I think I have you beat. Oh I remember, your that oddball shopkeeper with those strange drinks right? Are you already closed for the day?"asked Aria as her purplish blue eyes looked him up and down before she looked at the impish creatures gasping as she croutched down to their height. " Oh my gosh, you are totes adorbs."She said happily "I could make a gallery with you little ones"she said happily

#5 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 pm

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
He chuckles a bit at her modeling comment before letting it drop. He wasn't really the sort for all that. Her next question though he would pick up on. "I sell some potions and medicine, yes. I was just going on break from a bit though, it's been sooooo boring all day!" He exclaims, if a bit exaggeratedly. "Why, you interested in becoming my apprentice? I could teach you the ins and outs of the business that is potions!" However by this point, her attention had shifted to his scamps.

And she... thought them cute? Adorable even? Sure he found them adorable, they were HIS scamps. But nobody else seemed to enjoy them just as much. That, and this confirmed that she was spiritually aware. "I see you've met my two scamps. They don't have names, but they're really good at following my orders! They're part of my ability." He reaches back and pulls out the staff that had been kept in it's sash. It was an iron staff with three little iron scamps on the end. "The Everscamp Staff!" Granted, that wasn't all his abilities, but that was all documented anyway. No need to go spilling his capabilities more than once.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Aria smiled petting one of the scamps listening to him explain his shop along with asking if she was interested in being a apprentice of his to learn the ropes. Aria shakes her head at the proposal before she stood up listening to him explain how the scamps are part of his abilities while he pulled out a staff. "Not very easy to hide is it?"She asked listening to him "I am Aria She Takashi, Vice Chief of the R+D Department of the Committee... I am only 19 but I have a fullbringing...I think that is what it is called."She said reaching a free hand in her small brown shoulder bag pulling out antique wooden paintbrush with a twisted carving design down the handle "I am a artist at heart so my ability is with the brush on my heritage."She said "As much as I would like to assist you in your shop and be around your adorable scamps, which you should name honestly,  I don't know if I would have the time to actually be able to give the full intent  of the opportunity."She said "I can come by in the afternoon or when I am not busy making new items and objects for the use of good."She added

#7 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Aria smiled petting one of the scamps listening to him explain his shop along with asking if she was interested in being a apprentice of his to learn the ropes. Aria shakes her head at the proposal before she stood up listening to him explain how the scamps are part of his abilities while he pulled out a staff. "Not very easy to hide is it?"She asked listening to him "I am Aria She Takashi, Vice Chief of the R+D Department of the Committee... I am only 19 but I have a fullbringing...I think that is what it is called."She said reaching a free hand in her small brown shoulder bag pulling out antique wooden paintbrush with a twisted carving design down the handle "I am a artist at heart so my ability is with the brush on my heritage."She said "As much as I would like to assist you in your shop and be around your adorable scamps, which you should name honestly,  I don't know if I would have the time to actually be able to give the full intent  of the opportunity."She said "I can come by in the afternoon or when I am not busy making new items and objects for the use of good."She added

#8 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:48 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
The man gives a shrug to her reply. "I was mostly kidding, I wouldn't mind the occasional company though. Gets so dull out here!" He states. Greenland wasn't the best place for entertainment or being social, what with the super small population that lived here. At times it was great because he wouldn't be constantly bothered, but days like today really sucked. "So what brings ya out here, lass? Taking a vacation from work? I imagine taking flights out to Greenland from the Big Apple isn't without some cause."
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I figured you were cause I doubt you would offer the job to just anyone on the street. I don't mind dropping by from time to time to visit. Oh my point of being here? Simple, I have ordered so paints that I need for my newest project and well I don't trust the mailing system after losing several shipments. Plus, with getting a bit more popular with my galleries I have enough savings to go nearly anywhere I want with my fortune and my family's own fortune."she said sweetly "I just might come back to draw and paint your scamps...if that is alright with you...they are adorable and willing to just stay still."She said happily "Hey what if you make a shop in the big apple? that way you will not be bored."She replied with a smile

#10 Re: [Private] An Unneeded Break on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 am

SeralinOnline

Shinigami
Shinigami
Gregor nearly laughs at that last bit. "Me? Open my shop in New York? As if, being in a forest of tall buildings surrounded by people in stiff suits sounds more dull than... this!" He gestures around to the snow-covered ground, the white cloud-covered sky and lack of any real big cities. "Here I get clean air, nice scenery, and I don't need to worry about someone complaining about my scamps." He does laugh a bit this time. "Like last time. Went there on vacation once, I will admit that New York has some good food. Met a Committee girl by the name Rinoy. Or was it Rinie? Anyway, it was all before-... before..." His tone steady saddened as his statement cut off and died in his throat. "Anyway, you said something about painting these little guys? Sounds good to me, as long as I can have a copy I can hang riiiiight over the door inside my shop."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum