Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:35 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
The Captain turned to look at the other, his words rather blunt for someone of his infamy. She hadn't spoken to him one on one, so the idea that he was your run-of-the-mill scientist with a bit of... strangeness was all she had. She supposed it was time to find out more, whether she wanted to or not. More importantly, whether her squad was ready or not. "Truth be told, I was wondering if we'd be able to talk body manipulation. My subordinate here, Mizuko, has been lacking confidence in herself lately. I was telling her about your division's work and how you could possibly help her with something like... a robotic arm? Something to help give her a little boost in confidence."

Patting Mizuko on the back, hoping that Kirou had begun to leave so that he could help attack from the shadows and create an opening that the two women could use to hopefully incapacitate the other captain.
View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:00 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou watched as Mizuko explained her ability, it was a water and ice Zanpakuto, which might actually be useful for a capture if they can actually get Kokoro to get frozen. That could actually imprison their target for the duration of the transfer, That knowledge alone was enough for the Silver-haired ninja to actually think that they had a chance. Unfortunately that small amount of hope melted away when their target walked up and got the drop on them before either Kirou and Zhu could make her feel better about her abilities.

Apparently either their target could not count, or had not really paid him much attention, and thankfully Zhu was able to improvise well enough to come up with a reason for them to be there. Bowing slightly Kirou would take his leave with a puff of smoke as he flash steps away. Once a fair distance away Kirou would return to Shikai and melt into the shadows returning, and following them to wait for a chance to strike.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:41 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko jumped when she heard the Captain behind her. She had not expected anyone behind her and when Kokoro spoke it scared her, as timid as she is anyway. Mizuko only hoped her own Captain would have a plan. Upon hearing what Zhu had to say she inwardly smiled, but acted her part, it being her all around. Before answering she saw Kirou start to leave. She gave him a wink as if trying to wish him well and then turned her attention to Kokoro herself. ”Ye....Yes Sir. My captain is correct it seems. She was trying to give me the confidence to reach out to you even. I’m very shy around new people and, well, any help I can get would be nice. My Captain was even telling me about how you were the best at what you do.........sir.”

Mizuko was not really sure what to say at this point mainly because she was intimidated by Kokoro. Then again she was still a bit scared of Zhu and Kirou as well. She only hoped this plan would work.
View user profile

#14 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:59 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro listened to the man speak and observed the situation further, noting that there were 3 people as opposed to just the two that had been mentioned. Kokoro found this interesting, and noticed that Kirou was out of Maggot's Nest as well. "Interesting.. While I have no issue helping Mizuko, and I could potentially create her a functional prosthetic arm.. I notice that there are three of you here not two.." Kokoro's tendrils began to examine the woman's arm, before gently moving their way over to Kirou.. "And correct me if I'm wrong.. but I believe that man is supposed to be watching over Maggot's Nest so.. why has this become a group exercise..? Seems like it would be a private affair to me.." Kokoro was on to them, but he would wait to see what they did before reacting.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#15 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:21 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou was waiting patiently literally as part of the shadows, while no one probably knew he was there, he didn't feel like there was an opening for him. At least not yet.
View user profile

#16 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:23 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko watched what Kokoro was doing, feeling a bit creped out when his tendrils examined her. She was all for this plan but was not sure she could keep up her role. Upon hearing what Kokoro had to say about Kirou she jumped in. ”Excuse me sir. He was just giving us an update on his patrol of the Maggot’s Nest. He’s off and on his way back there now. I…….I don’t mean to be rude but he is truly on his way back to where he needs to be. He was also……..reminding me that I had training with him later today when I was done with you. Now, can you Umm……..Help me?”

Mizuko was now standing from her crouching position and looking right at Kokoro. She was most likely shorter than him but she did want to make sure she had his attention. The air around them would grow colder, showing her frustration at wanting to go after her fellow squad member. She only hoped her own Captain would vouch for her quickly made up tale and allow Kokoro to pay more attention to her and Zhu rather than on Kirou.
View user profile

#17 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
(putting this thread on hold for a while. Sorry guys)

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum