Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
"Vice Captain Kirou, Mizuko, report to Captain Zhu Long immediately." The message was received by the Hell Butterfly, the blackened insect flitting off to deliver its message to the aforementioned people. Today was going to be far from enjoyable, but a necessary exercise in what she expected from her side of the Division. Surely, Gin wouldn't mind her borrowing Mizuko either.

When the two arrived, Zhu waited a moment before standing up. "I'm sure the two of you know who Third Division Captain Kokoro is. Today, we'll be engaging in an exercise to capture him and hold him. How we do this, I'm sure, will be a rather interesting development. We'll be working together as a unit, a three-person team. Typically, we'd have a leader with this team, but I'll fill that role in for now as this is simply an exercise. My question for right now is if you two are willing to do what it takes to complete our mission today. We won't be assassinating Kokoro, simply kidnapping him."
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:10 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou had received the message while he was with some of the unseated members, overseeing some Hakuda training, Passing the reigns of leading the class off on to the most competent of the Shinigami there Kirou would then make his way to the captain's office and await the others who were summoned as well, before listening to Zhu's explanation of their 'mission'. Kirou was skeptical that they could pull it off, he had heard of how strong Captain Nashi was, as well as just how tricky the head captain of Division 3 could be. As such he would voice his concern as soon as the explanation was given. "I am familiar with Captain Kokoro, well by rumor if nothing else. I am not entirely sure how well we will be able to keep him under wraps, even if we get the drop on him and knock him out quickly, once he wakes we might end up overwhelmed completely. But if this is what we are to do, then I will follow your orders."
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:03 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko got the message as she was doing her daily chores. Well, since it was from the Sub Captain she knew it must be important. Not wanting to be late she flash stepped to her office and walked in only to find the head Vice Captain had beat her there. Walking in she nodded to both and listened to what the Sub Captain had to say. As Zhu talked and spoke of the mission her face paled. She honestly didn’t know who Captain Kokoro was and she had been on a capture mission before. She was glad that Kirou spoke first, but that did not help her feel any better about the mission. It was then her turn to speak. As she spoke it was very soft and shy like.

”I have personally never heard of Captain Kokoro. Well, just his name in passing. Nothing more. I will be happy to follow orders but I have never done this before. I will try my best however.”. After speaking she would remain silent with a slight blush to her cheeks to show her embarrassment a bit. This was so new to her. Not many, if any Captains or Vice Captains showed any interest in her in the past and she just was not sure what to do.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:53 pm

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhu nodded her head at both of the Shinigami's concerns and inputs. "For the time being, I don't wish for us to hold him long. Captain Kokoro is a strong individual, and cunning. Perhaps one of the most difficult people we could get the drop on and capture, so to speak. The goals I have in mind for this training exercise are to simply do as follows: Incapacitate Captain Kokoro and take him to the Maggots Nest. If we're able to close to cage on the Captain, the training exercise will be a success. If we fail, we will fail. I hope for our success, but failure is still a great risk."

The Sub-Captain held her zanpakutou out, withdrawing it from its sheath and looking at both of her subordinates. "For this exercise, do whatever necessary to capture Captain Kokoro. Hand-to-Hand Combat, Kidou, and if I may make a suggestion? Your zanpakutou will absolutely need to be released to atleast Shikai to stand a chance of obtaining. Because of this, I'd like for us to share tactics between zanpakutou skills and what we believe ourselves capable of before engaging him. We need a solid plan of attack, if not several plans in case of one failing. Kirou, I'd like for you to begin by explaining about your own. I've only seen it in use when you transport yourself about. Might I assume it is a Kidou-Zanpakutou of a Shadow nature?"
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:44 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou had spoken his peace, after Mizuko had joined them. The last arrival of the trio apparently never hearing of their target, Shrugging at Zhu's explanation of what they were doing, so it was just a quick bag and tag type mission that even the strongest of the trio was not sure whether or not they will succeed. Zhu's suggestion that they take this time to explain what their Zanpakuto's can do, which could help them work together, though there is more involved than just talking about the abilities. Drawing Nobu from his sheath, Kirou would look longingly at the blade wishing that they were on better terms of with each other. "Well that is a safe assumption, I am not sure whether I would classify Nobu as a Kidou Zanpakuto, though you are right in assuming that it is Shadow based. It can manipulate and solidy shadows."

As an example, Kirou shifted it into it's shikai, the Ninjato shifting to a Kunai as the shadows underneath one of the Chairs in the room would shift and lift the seat. "That isn't the limit to what it can do, but I can also use it to travel by shadows of inanimate objects, the best way to describe it would be like walking through a Crime Noir world, where everything is darker, and black and white. I also have the ability to create exploding copies of Nobu when I throw him, and create shadowy armor. But to be honest, Nobu and I don't really get along and as such we aren't as strong as we could be together. However I do have another trick up my sleeve."

As he finished that sentence the people in the room would feel his reiatsu spike as his exposed skin would darken until it was a pitch black color shadowy tendrils of energy streaming off of his body "This is called Shunko, it empowers my limbs and blows with the power Hado. Most people who I have known to use it tends to lean towards an element which changes how it empowers their body, I can freely shift from my natural shadow to one of four other elements which can further improve my speed and strength"

Now that his show and tell was over his reiatsu would vanish literally, as he completely suppressed it, the shadows that was covering his body vanished and his Kunai shifted back into a Ninjato that he then re-sheathed behind his back. "Anything else you want to know?"
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
As Zhu talked of the mission all Mizuko could think about was that they were going to fail. Well, if they passed she would not be much help anyway. She remained quiet as Zhu asked Kirou about his Zanpaktou and what it was capable of. She had also stated that she would most likely need her Shikai. Mizuko sighed as she put her hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. As she did that she closed her eyes and listened to what Kirou had to say. She opened her eyes to see Kirou display some of his skills. She watched with a slight shiver as his reiatsu spiked and he displayed more of his strength. Mizuko would shrink away from him,her haterid against men and Kirou’s own Shikai making her a bit frightened of him. She would remain there even after he was done.

Mizuko would then hear him ask if there was anything else that Zhu wanted to know. She was not sure if Zhu wanted her to show what she could do or not right at the moment so she kept her Zanpakuto sheathed. Her hatsuden, however, did decide to make an appearance however, the water floating around and seemingly giving Mizuko a place where she felt a bit safe. The water was by no means a shield and would only get someone wet if they reached for Mizuko. Sighing, she knew she at least had to say something. ”Um....very nice. Bet that will be helpful. Thank you for showing us that Head Vice Captain.”. He voice would be soft as she spoke. Once done, however, she would remain silent and look down at her own Zanpakuto, fearful that her ice/water Zanpakuto wold most likely not help much on this mission.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
As her Vice Captain demonstrated his Zanpakutou's release, Zhu Long let a small smile appear on her face. The man was certainly fit to be an assassin. When Kirou spoke about his less-than-great relationship with Nobu, the Captain felt a small tinge of worry about it. If their harmony and teamwork wasn't the best or remotely close to it, they wouldn't be able to capture Kokoro, let alone some weaker than him. But his reassurance in the form of his Shunkou brought a grin back to her lips.

"Shunkou, you called it? You'll definitely have to train me in such a technique sometime in our future, Kirou. It'll be like old times, with us training together once again. But I'm glad you've shown me all of this about you and your techniques, as well as Nobu. I'm sure we'll be able to utilize something in your repertoire to catch Captain Kokoro. And Mizuko? You've been quiet during this whole ordeal-" As she began to turn her attention to the submissive and shy member, she would notice the water forming around the girl. Perhaps her zanpakutou comforting her in a time of need?

"Is that your Zanpakutou?" She looked at her own, knowing that it couldn't have been her fiery Kagutsuchi. "Or are you in possession of Shunkou as well?"
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Even while showing off Mizuko's reaction was not missed by Kirou, She seemed almost intimidated by him, which while it would be a nice reaction from someone who he was hunting, from an ally Kirou was actually worried. I will have to talk with her later, maybe find out if there is something that I can do to help alleviate what she is feeling. "Sure Any time Zhu-taichou. Though yours will probably be a bit toastier than mine."
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko looked to Zhu as she spoke. Knowing that she’d ask about her powers next she began to formulate a plan of what to say. So much so that she missed what Kirou had to say. She doubted it was that important at least. She son sat up and spoke. Her words still soft as she spoke.

”What is around me is not Shunkou. At least I’ve not heard it be called that. I’ve always known it as Hatsuden. It uses my reiatsu to do as I like. Mostly entertain. It can have some blocking features if I freeze the water, but it depends on how thick I make it or how strong the attacker is of course. As for my Zanpakuto, well, I’m a bit unique in that area. I don’t just have one spirit, I have two. I have Selece, my water and ice side, more focused on water, and Elsa, my ice and water side more focused on ice. Depending on what is needed I could use either one. I can not, however, use both at the same time. They both use the same Zanpakuto when I call my Shikai so I have to choose one or the other. They both have different call out phrases. My attacks are water and ice based with my water based attacks being colder when I use Elsa. My attacks are the same no matter which spirit I use. Seems kinda useless to me for a mission like this however. Best I could probably do is distract him but not even do a good job at doing that.”

Once done talking she would look down at her own Zanpakuto again and remain silent. She knew deep down she could actually be more helpful in this mission but she also knew she didn’t want to be since they were after a Captain class Shingami and she did not want to run the risk of getting in trouble as she had done in the past when she had turned against the Soul Society. She would sit quietly and wait to see what the others would say.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Catching the Tentacle Nerd on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:48 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro had been walking around completely unaware that he had been booked for the festival of dweebs to try and capture him at any moment. He saw the former squad two group assembled, muttering to each other like a bunch of morons and he couldn't help but wonder what in the fuck they were doing. Curious as he was, Kokoro stopped and glared at the group before speaking. "So.. what exactly are you two doing out by my lab and why are you looking at me in such a peculiar manner?.. Is it that you'd like to join me in my lab for some experimentation, are you perhaps brain-dead and incapable of using good manners? Whatever your answer to my question is please do speak now or forever hold your piece."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum