Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika opened up the meeting room for all members of Chaos to join him. He had been meaning to hold this meeting for a while but between working alongside the Committee and taking some time to relax, he hadn't exactly found the time to entertain everyone. Now would be that time, as he and Doku both sat down at the table and awaited the arrival of all other members of Chaos. Presumably, this would be a long list of people to arrive but he wasn't sure. Cracking his neck as one would, Ika began to stare at the door bored as one could possibly be. Hopefully, they'd all arrive soon enough.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:46 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan was the first to arrive. Clad in his normal wear for the exception of an apron. He was in the middle of baking some several pans of brownies when he got the call. And didn't even bother to clean up a bit. Kuro was on top of the boy's head. Just kind of lazing about. This would be the first time he'd see everyone there. Of course, he'd seen some here and there and even assisted them here and there with little things, but that was about it. He was almost like a peacemaker in addition to being their maid. Or at least he tried. The young Tomoshibi found a spot farther away from his savior and the man's father...he was a lower ranked member of the group. It really wouldn't do for him to take a spot closer. But then again, he doubted Ika would care all that much.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:32 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar saw the building and smiled. His coat tail fluttered about as it danced with the strong breeze that had kicked up with his arrival. But was this really the place...it didn't really seem like the place that was hold the types of people described by the invitation he got. Well, either way...he's seen stranger things that definitely seemed out of place and didn't make sense by first glance. All he could do was shrug and walk in. The worst thing that could happen is that his thoughts are actually right and he IS in the wrong place!! Not like he hasn't read directions wrong before. His bones certainly doesn't have a GPS built into them...now if only that was part of the package...

Anyways, North Scar continued to walk down the halls of the crusty and uniquely smelling building in order to find where the meeting room was. It didn't take him too long to point out which room this was though. How many other rooms in a near-empty building would hold beings of such strongs presences? True that he wasn't able to identify who was who among those auras but at least he could pick them up. Once again, he shrugs as a huge smile crosses his face. "Time to meet my first group of 'friends' hehe" jokes North Scar as he shoves open the double doors to immediately gain any and all attention. "Alright, I'm here. But I won't officially call this meeting started until I see the snack table!!" he exclaims proudly as he marches in before placing his right foot into the nearest chair as if he were a pirate and claiming it.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Anna moved into the room right after North Scar. She was in her usual attire of some plain color kimono with some sort of detail on it. Today she decided to wear a teal green one with golden koi fish swimming down the material. Her lime green hair was pinned up loosely with a Pink lotus pin. Her bright pastel teal eyes looked ahead unmoving as she moved to a unoccupied chair near Ika and Doku but not close enough to really be in anyone's way. She adjusted her zanpackuto taking it out of her sash resting it next to her seat before she folded her hands in her lap. She looked around at the faces waving to Tegan before she faced forward closing her eyes waiting for the meeting to start.

#5 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Esme had poked her head in just after she had heard the shouting of someone asking to be beaten by the powerhouses. He was yelling something ignorant about snacks and the like, however Esme chose to keep herself quiet and tucked away near the wall rather than joining the table right away, where she would set sights on a familiar face. However, she wouldn't approach Anna. She had never been in a room where a bunch of people were expected to be meaning she was fairly nervous at the thought. Nonethless, she seemed failry calm on the outside other than the fact that she was rubbing the back of her left hand as she wondered just what to do. She would look over Ika, then Doku, the chef kid, and then the dunce with his foot in the chair instead of his butt. Things only heated up from there.

Next to enter would be Selica and her green eyes scanning the room. Oh boy, big surprise, she hated everyone! She couldn't stand to look at Ika, she couldn't care less about the old man, and the weird boy was just.. eh, and the other two were worthless little runts. "This isn't a circus. Sit down and shut up," her voice was low, but it was definitely angry. Until she came across the other in the room. She would waltz over to the turquoise haired girl looking her over before speaking, "Oh you're cute. Don't be nervous, at least I won't bite." Her tongue would run over her lips as one of her green eyes winked. Then, she would turn distancing herself far from Ika before making a chair of her own. Vines decorated in flower blossoms would make up a surprisingly comfortable looking seat. Oh look at that, it even came with cupholders.

As Selica was situating herself, another jewel would walk into the room looking over the group. She had been waiting around the corner leaned against the wall listening to Selica. She was quite pathetic. Anyway, Kat had wandered into the room not particularly showing much emotion, but definitely showing interest. She would raise a hand before waving it a bit at her father and the grandfather she had never actually spoken to. Oh well, she didn't care. Her orbs would ignore the other weak.. whatever they were.. in the room. Well, she would freeze on Tegan considering his ridiculous outfit and then look to the girl still standing. "Don't be intimidated by her," she would find herself next to the woman in but an instant as she would lean against the wall and run her fingers over the girl's hair. "She's not even worth the time. She's a weak, whiney ass whore," her glare would move over to the woman of the plants. "That's probably why father never and still doesn't love you," Kat would speak with a grin before she would find herself in a chair near her father just as fast as she had approached the girl. She could feel the tension of an unhappy arrancar and it felt amusing. She could feel the nerves of the girl with the turquoise hair skyrocket and it was brilliant. This would be a fun meeting.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Hagane walked through the door and into the room, uncaring of the damages. Surprisingly, he was in a good mood. It sure as hell didn't seem like it, but he was. He had the luxury of taking in the beautiful jungles of Bogota and doing some breathing exercises while drinking a big bottle of pineapple juice, until Ika had called a meeting. Hagane was simply at the meeting to listen to what his old friend had to say. He didn't give a damn about anyone else, wouldn't even faze him if everyone else in the room suddenly died. Well... maybe except one. A very Beautiful and kind Esme, that had touched into his once thought dead heart.

As Hagane entered the room, his attention would be immediately drawn to Selica's interaction with Esme. Oh boy... did that begin to set him off. Hagane was very overly protective of Esme, and Selica's devious flirty attitude had really riled him up. Hagane's red blood-shot eyes would be completely set on Selica. His body temperature had risen to new unseen before levels of rage, his blood was boiling. It was obvious that Hagane was keeping his rage inside, as he struggled to keep his calm composure.

Hagane made his way behind Esme, towering over her in a defensive manner. If anyone else wanted to pull a stunt like Selica, Hagane would be prone to snapping. In the mean time his attention would be drawn to Ika, but he would be closely eyeing down Selica. The smallest action at this point would set Hagane's mind into burying selica into the ground with his bare-hands.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Rousing myself from sleep was rather difficult, considering it was solely for the purpose of hearing my father run his jaw. The fact that he had no real respect for anyone didn't help my desire to continue sleeping. However, after considering the possibility that he'd tired of waiting for me and drip acid into my ear canal without so much as a warning, I decided to wake and join the others. I saw many familiar faces and a few I didn't recognize. One in particular caught my attention, as she looked like... well a female version of me. Same edge, same dark hair, same hatred for all that lives and breathes. Question being, who the fuck was that?

Aside from that, I'd tune dear old dad out as I didn't really care what his agenda was. I just wanted the thrill of watching someone wriggle and scream as I slowly carved them up. Something about watching someone's expression dialing itself the fuck up because they're too scared to even think straight gets a guy's motor running.

.... Right. So aside from stretching, flailing my reiatsu around as it needed to after a long sleep, I decided there might be something worth talking about at the end of all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooooooo Everybodyyyyyyyy
It's your lord and master, Saio Hira~

I'm being told that no one sees me as their lord and master. I am sadness. However, you're all stuck with me and that's all that matters. Meeting thread post shithole? Check. Oh, wait. I'm not supposed to know about that.

Um. Guys? Anyone? I know someone out there has to remember something. You guys missed me, right?
holds up Bunbun I MADE THIS FOR YOU!

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:14 pm

MakishimaOnline

Espada Tercera
Espada Tercera
Satoshi was one of the last to arrive, book held in one hand as he strolled through the wreckage left in Hagane's wake and took his seat near the head of the table. For one of the newest members, so some might not even know who he was. In fact he seemed almost human at first glance, even those with the most experienced sensing abilities would fail to recognize his true nature. "So, are we going to waste all day waiting for the stragglers, or are we going to start?" he didn't bring his eyes off his book for now, idly flicking through it as he waited for whatever this meeting was for.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika watched as his little flock of misfits and fuck ups filed in. First was Tegan, the broom boy with the annoying cat. Then there was North Scar who.. was asking for a snack table. Ika glared across at him, "If you want a snack table bring one, otherwise pipe down you boisterous fuck this is a meeting room not a fucking pub." He shifted his gaze on to more pressing matters such as the arrival of Anna. Then Esme, Selica, and Kat filed in at around the same time. Ah.. His beloved daughter. Ika watched as the interactions between Esme and Selica began and as his old pal Hagane filed in the room he would Shunpo across. "Selica, release the child before Hagane decides to throttle you into the floor. That would be such a beautiful mess, but a mess nonetheless." He caressed her cheek for a moment, before prying the small girl away.

"Esme and Hagane next to me across from Doku. I don't want any trouble so.. make room." Then Ika's son entered, aloof as usual. Ika sighed slightly, unsure as to why his son felt the need to be a cunt twenty-four-seven, but it wasn't his place to intrude. He just motioned to the seat across from Kat beside Doku, and waited for him to take his seat. As Ika noted the arrival of Saio and Bunbun, he couldn't help but wonder what the fuck was going on in there, but he figured he was safer not knowing. Finally Satoshi had arrived, all serious and brooding as one might expect a Sinner to be but fuck it could be a bit of a drag on things. He rolled his eyes and began on cue, not exactly wanting to deal with a battle of smarm with Satoshi. Not that he couldn't win, it would just probably result in both of them getting irritated and ripping the building apart.

Doku did not have these qualms, and he was beyond irked that the last to arrive was the first to bitch. "Interrupt this by being a cunt again Sinner and I'll send you back to hell in pieces." He would flare his Reitsu briefly and retire back to his seat, awaiting his sons inevitable speech.

Ika smiled, it was nice being in the company of people he genuinely enjoyed for the first time in so many years.. He looked around the room before beginning. "Thank you for coming, I'll be honest unlike most groups in this world any more I have no set goal. As many of you know we've been working alongside the Committee sparingly for the betterment of the Human World, and I've made inroads to the Soul Society so that many of you can once again visit your homes, and the places you frequented for the many years you might've spent there. Beyond that I don't know what objectives we should have, what ambitions we should seek out so.. I figured I would leave that to all of you. What do you wish to do here?.. What do you think we should have as our goals, if we have goals at all?.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.

#10 Re: [Open] A Chaotic Meeting on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:14 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tegan sighed as everyone filed in. One even asking for a food table. Though he did meekly speak to him after Ika told him to pipe down and that this wasn't a pub. Which was true...even if he could probably be a cook for a good pub. "I have brownies baking at the moment." Beyond that, he stayed quiet and listened like the good boy that he was. Objectives and goals huh? Well, Tegan didn't know and he didn't care. So long as he stayed away from New York City to avoid his cousin, he was golden. Then his stupid ass cat spoke up. "World Domination? Kill all the world's leaders, devastate their military one base at a time, I think we can do it in two years at most. Would be kind of fun. Especially if Tegan here made an army of small cute genetically modified animals." Tegan whacked the cat upside the head, face bright red from embarrassment. "Don't be a moron." After that, he stayed quiet as a mouse.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum