Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Building Up on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:45 am

Las Noches had seen some good days and some bad. And then there are those that was downright horrible. The Arrancar was getting more and more fed up with the chopping and changing of leadership. The stability of the Espada which consists of Hueco Mundo's strongest warriors seemed shaky. The foundation needed to be solidified and what was needed was order for sure. A six foot three inches tall figure stood at the end of an hallway which led to a balcony. One that was quite high up in the Espada towards. From this balcony, one could gaze out into the artificial daylight of Las Noches. It was refreshing to say the least and somewhat calming. The aforementioned figure has shoulder length teal coloured hairs and his eyes was of the same colour but of a piercing nature. The mask fragment of the man was at the bottom of his jawbone on the left side of his face. The mask fragments resembles that of a canine, which may yet give some clues to the man's alias.

The mask fragment is of course white with the teeth running along it being black. Moving down the body of the Jackal, Wolfgang has his number tattooed on the right side of his neck. The high collar overcoat worn by him tends to cover his tattoo. As such he has to often revealed his number to his opponents, which can be surprising. Truth be told, The Jackal wasn't always a leader. He was used to not being of the upper echelon. Although many would consider any of the Espada just that. It is said that the Espada possesses something that the other's don't. Power and ability, and unfortunately most showed themselves to be irresponsible with it. Since the time he's been standing in his current position. Wolfgang kept a cigarette burning in his mouth. The smoke trickling upward before disappearing as was expected.

Some may ask what was his purpose. But in all honesty, Wolfgang was seeking a meeting with a wild one. It appears that he will have to gather the Espada. And he was eager to see what his fellow Arrancar was all about, and most of all to build a relationship with them.  Wolfgang can only hope that he wouldn't be disappointed due to a no show. One can usually tell a lot about another person just by talking to them. This was necessary. Besides, he wouldn't exactly shun the company of others too. As far as he was concerned, the Espada were far too individualistic. And that is why they often fall when dealing with the likes of the Shinigami. Still though, he was hoping to build a relationship with another. They could even consider this their welcoming party.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Building Up on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:39 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Somehow time and time again this group allowed her to return, even after every moment that she betrayed them and left. Somehow she had managed to slip her way back into the ranks being the third from the top, but it seemed that they needed the individuals anyway. They probably couldn't have cared less about who she was or what she had planned. They probably couldn't have cared less about how long she would be there and why she had even returned. Although, it probably wasn't hard to figure out considering she had come back still full of internal pain asking once again for refuge on their doorstep. No matter, she had done it with style and grace, even if it was obviously that she was ultimately begging. So she had been locked away in her room since then. Green eyes hadn't closed in a matter of days, however she didn't necessarily care. Her body was still sore, even with the miracle regeneration effects she had. Seemed like the internal damage would have to heal itself for that green haired nurse at CHAOS wasn't much help.

She had spent many days moping when her presence was requested of another espada, one she had heard of before. Out of interest and curiosity, she would accept finding herself wandering through the towers of Las Noches as her bare feet stepped gentle across the cold, hard floors. Her bright, red, volumous hair waved and curled down her shoulders stopping just above the elbow. Her number sat placed just above her left breast, but was covered over by the locks. Forest green eyes scanned the area as she found herself drawing closer to the area they were supposedly meeting at. She could feel his presence and she could feel his strength, which only seemed to intrigue her more and draw her closer to him without fear nor hesitation. Even with the amount of energy flowing through her vessel, she walked calm, collected, and soft against the rock that formed their home. As she would turn the corner, she would see him in all of his tall, slender, teal glory. Well, from the back anyway.

Her five foot four inch frame was certainly no match for his, even if she filled out nice and evenly. She slowly walked towards him revealing more of her stunning beauty. Her smooth complection, her bright, red lips to match her hair, and the vines that sat wrapped around her ankles ascending up her leg in a spiral manner stopping halfway up her shin. Her dress was made of leaves woven together with no sleeves covering from the breasts to her thighs covering just enough to leave the rest of her to be desired. When she would find herself stopping in front of him, she would cross her arms just under her bust revealing the bones that covered the back of her hands down to her finger tips. Of course, they held joints that would allow for her to move her hands freely. It was an odd place for them to be, however there was a specific reason they were there leaving questions to be asked. The woman would look at him interested in seeing the rest of his being, but her face seemed quite smug in all that she was. "So, you wanted to meet me, did you?" Her voice was bold and alluring showing no fear within an ounce of her body.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Building Up on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 am

The Jackal was pleased to see that his request had been adhered to. The man stood gazing out into the light, deciding against stepping onto the balcony just yet. The cigarette smoke continued to flow outwards and upwards before dissipating. The man remained unflinching while sensing this stranger to him drawn closer. The Jackal found himself in a position of leadership and knew what his responsibilities will be. He had a vision for the Espada, and as the leader. One of his main concern was the well being of his fellow Arrancar. Too many Ceros before him chose to treat the Espada and their fraccion alike as mere Hollows. Nothing but tools to be used at the whim of their leader above them. The Jackal did not like this dynamic, but one would be mistaken to think he didn't require a show of respect. At this moment in time he felt rather easy going, seeing no reason to create a fuss at all. The Jackal was certainly looking forward to some one to one sessions with the other Espada. He was more familiar with Thor than he was any other.

Such a thing needed to be changed. The divide and conquer deal often failed because they lacked the necessary team work. It was almost as if as Arrancar they were completely devoid of emotions. Wolfgang did not believe this to be the case at all. The Jackal narrowed his eyes while looking out into the distance. He was beginning to count the number of steps that the stranger was taking. And as she came to an halt and spoke ever so boldly. The man remained silent while having his back turned to the woman. "Amazing" he said aloud after removing the cigarette from his mouth. His left hand rose and moved towards his forehead. The Jackal turned and faced the woman before him while running his hand through his teal coloured hair smoothing it back. The Jackal cocked his head to the left and met the woman's eyes with his own. "I can honestly say that I'm happy to see ya, are you not happy to see me too?". He questioned with a smile on his face.

Just then the man began rubbing his nose feeling a sneeze coming on. And with a big "Achoo" it resulted in his monstrous spiritual pressure crashing down on the area. The halls trembled under the weight of his Reiatsu. It went on for a few seconds before the man realised what was happening. "Shit, I didn't mean to do that. It was an accident I think, I dunno anymore, it just happens okay?". The Jackal released an exasperated sigh before steadying himself and looking at the woman before him. "I'm the Cero Espada, Wolfgang Jakkalera, but enemies and friends alike call me The Jackal. Its a pleasure to meet ya. Care to share yourself with me?". The man stated while immediately thinking on his last statement. What did he mean share herself? Wolfgang certainly didn't mean it in the way that the woman might think. Maybe he probably work on clearing that up? But it was quite difficult not to make such a connection.

Besides, she was most unusual in terms of appearance. Quite a desirable person, but that wasn't why they were stood before each other.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Building Up on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Selica would watch standing with her left leg straight and her right knee bensing out in front of her. Green eyes would take note of his cigarette as her mind would drift back to a familiar face who seemed all to enthralled with them as well. Her chest would twist with pain and anger as she couldn't helo but think about him. Why did she care? He certainly didn't. She would take a silent breath as she awaited the man to turn around. He would seem to say something, obviously not important enough for her to care about. Finally, she would see his face as he turned and ran a hand through his teal hair.

Selica would stand frozen in the moment with her eyes glued to his stature and features. His gaze would meet hers as her mind was blank only taking in the essence of his appearance. She didn't believe she had ever met a man so bright in his appearance and she had to admit it was very attractive. However, any man could be just a pretty face, so she would have to keep her head as straight as possible. He was kind in his words, which was odd for someone of his stature and race. Nonetheless, she would attempt to show him the same kindness he showed her.

She was ready to reply before noticing something seemed to be going on with his face causing Selica to tilt her head questioningly. Then, a sneeze would find its way emitting from his being. Selica had to say she was rather surprised judging by the look on her face, however she wasn't the slightest bit effected by the pressure pouring down around them. The walls shaked and trembled as the woman wondered just how long they could hold out against the crushing weight. She wondered how long the other espada could hold out against it, even though there weren't very many of them. Still, it seemed to all catch him off guard causing the woman to smile in an attempt not to laugh at him. Mr. Cero Espada, not so calm and collected after all, huh?

Anyway, he would introduce himself before asking her if she would.. share.. herself? She certainly hoped he meant introduce herself and give him information. However, she wouldn't be fully opposed to the other either. She would snicker a bit before increasing her arms and pushing the hair back behind her shoulders. "Selica Aciles," She would lay a finger on her skin pointing at the number just above her left breast, "Third Espada, although I'm sure you already knew that." She would cross her left arm across her stomach before placing her right elbow on top of it using her right hand to sort of gesture as she spoke. "There's hardly anything interesting about me to say. I find myself fitting of being a mother sort of figureto all plant life. It's the only thing I can seem to find purpose in as the man I loved didn't seem to reciprocate my feelings. Guess you could say I'm a simple pawn in an endless game and I'm always the loser," a sigh would escape her lips as she would find herself forming a flower from her own hand the same color this man seemed to sport.

She would hold the flower gently between her fingers being careful not to nick herself on the thorns. "As for your comment earlier, I am very happy to meet you Mr. The Jackal. I've been wanting to since my dearest flower, Colbolt, told me about you." The woman would smile lightly before she would find herself drawing closer to him with her heart finding itself flustered. She would stop leaving him space before she would hold out the matching beauty, "I hope you cam find it in your heart to accept this from me. It may look very delicate, but it'll last longer than any normal one." Green eyes would seem to show signs of sparkling happiness as she would offer the flower to him. Her bone covered hands would hold out the beautiful piece to him awaiting his answer. He was very handsome. He was very powerful. He was kinder than most from what she had seen. Perhaps, he would become another desire on her list.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Building Up on Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:26 pm

Wolfgang was happy to see that the woman before him didn't take offence to his innocent display of power. The newly crowned Cero often have issues keeping his spiritual pressure in check. The Jackal sighed internally, thanking his lucky stars while in the presence of the woman. The Jackal watched the woman's every move, her stance, the way she flicked her hair. The grace with which her body moves. It was almost flawless, erotic in a sense too. The placement of the woman's tattoo was most intriguing. Wolfgang smiled as a show of appreciation. He followed up Selica's actions by revealing his own tattoo. The zero was on display now that the high collars on his coat was gently pulled down. It was soon released causing the tassels attached to the collars to dance about. As far as Wolfgang was concerned, she was a known unknown until proper introductions were given. "Aye, tis always good to put a face to the name though, no?". The man said in response to Selica's introduction. And also whether or not he was already aware of just who she is. Hearing about someone and actually knowing them was completely different. There was more to having a personal relationship, than there was to simply knowing names.

The words that followed on from Selica truly left the man puzzled. He understood the plant life references, that much was obvious. Her attire seemed to confirm that much to him. And truth be told she was a breath of fresh air too. Wolfgang began to ponder as to whether or not he was the only traditionally looking Arrancar. He thought back on Thor's own personal style also, something which made him chuckle within. However, Selica went on to mention her inability to find love, something which intrigued Wolfgang. The man soon stepped forward towards the Selica. The tercera Espada also did the same, and both were simply within arms length of each other. For the longest while now the man had given Selica enough time to speak and express herself a little more. Everything she said was carefully noted by the Jackal. The flower creation was accepted by Wolfgang as the man took hold of it in his hand. His eyes set upon Selica before his lips parted and words started to roll off his tongue.

"Colbot you say? Well I hope Thor's fraccion said wonderful things about me. I got a rep to protect ya know". He said joking before settling down. Silence soon gripped the area before his words continued to flow out again. "My dear Selica Aciles, it sounds as if you've had a shitty time dealing with this thing called love. Even worse that you've been made to feel like a pawn. That's just tragic, wouldn't you agree. There is also the fact the you ran off from Hueco Mundo to gallivant with whoever this person was. Now I'm faced with a decision. Do I do away with you and simply welcome you back to our home?". His words sounded sincere and yet carried a devilish undertone to it as he ended with a question to the woman. Things could become awkward within moments due to Selica's history with the Espada. But should Wolfgang hold such a thing against her? He could prove himself to be like all the others that came before him. But his nature was somewhat different, and so too were his plans for Selica.

"Alas, I think shooting ya down will be somewhat counterproductive. Besides, I already accepted yer gift and with all my heart too ya know". The man stated while scratching his head, his hair became ruffled and was smooth back into place as he straightened himself up. "Fear not. I am curious though, are you still intending on being someone else's pawn? I envision you playing a much bigger role here. Trust me when I say woman I need you". His words flowed effortlessly and will hopefully resonate with his tercera. The Jackal stood there awaiting the woman's response. All he could hope for was that it turned out to be a positive one. Otherwise things could become far more troublesome for them both.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Building Up on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She hadn't noticed it at first, in fact she was almost clueless to it. However as she began to interact more, move around, and speak, she could see his eyes were watching her in an intent manner. That's when she knew she had captured him and she didn't mind the attention he was giving her. Selica lived for attention, romance, pissing people off, the most exaggerated of emotions. She lived to please and she lived to feel. Sure she may have seemed like a mad woman, however she had many, many reasons for her reckless behavior. One of her biggest reasons was lust, lust for a powerful man, lust for a romance unlike any other, lust to rule the world like a queen, and on the list went. So as Jackal return the show of his number upon his neck, it was safe to say that Selica was beginning to solidify her attraction for yet another strong man. Green eyes would look into his as he would speak about putting a name to a face. He certainly wasn't wrong either. If she hadn't put a face to his name sooner, she would have missed out on this opportuinty to potentially capture another heart. A very handsome heart at that.

As she had stepped forward, she would let closer by the man than she had before anticipated leaving a smug smile on her face. However, she couldn't help but feel as if she were blushing in that moment, which was definitely something she wasn't used to. Perhaps, she was adjusting to a different way of attraction. This seemed softer, more mature than what she had previously had with Ika. Still, it was refreshing to feel a little like a gem and not like a rag doll. Even if this turned into potentially nothing, Selica would be able to confidently say that she certainly wasn't going to give up, nor believe this had all been for not. After a moment of watching him closely with her green eyes tilted up towards his tall stature, he would begin to speak again talking about his reputation and how he hoped Colbolt was upholding it well. Selica would smile.

"Don't worry. Your reputation is safe with her. She's quite the lovely girl and she had but a few kind words to speak," her bright, red lips would move as her calm voice would break through. In moment, the two had become quiet giving Selica more time to admire just how her fellow arrancar was built. His lean figure that was certainly much taller than she was, then again it didn't take much to be taller than a 5 foot 4 inch woman. She didn't mind being the short one for she preferred the taller men anyway. Before she could finish thinking, the man would speak again addressing her story and how she had run away from her kind. Well, she had to admit that she wasn't going to be the one to tell Ika Mazi no, but she wasn't going to do so out loud. Her head would tilt as he asked if he would keep her around or not. Selica figured the question would pop up sooner or later, nonetheless she knew the answer just as well as he did. "I sure hope not. Your little powwow looks a bit dead at the moment. Besides, you've already given me a number, so why take it away now? Could you bare the thought of knowing you turned me away with nowhere to go? I'd have to live with the real beasts, the hollows, perhaps? That wouldn't do," Selica would speak in a sort of pouty type voice as she would momentarily poke out her bottom lip after speaking. She figured that even if she knew she was going to stay, she might as well have fun with the moment.

Just as she suspected, his answer had come at the most amazing of times as he spoke about keeping her around considering he already accepted her rose. The woman would smile with a bit of a blush as he would say he had accepted it with all of his heart. What did that mean? Had he already fallen for her? Was he just being kind? Perhaps, a bit of both? Her finger would twist about in front of her interlocking with themselves, then releasing for moments on end. She would watch him carefully as he spoke again, but this time he would have her frozen. He.. needed her? Probably just for her power, right? Someone else's pawn? Perhaps, he was going to use her power? Or was there another reason for this wording? Selica would mull it over before deciding to play it out to the most effective of her alluring charm. "When you say someone else's pawn? Are you perhaps," She would pause mid sentence before looking him up and down with a grin, "referring to yourself? Because.. for you.. I might just be anything. I'm not a hard woman to get along with, honest." Green eyes would look to him with lustful eyes as they seemed to beg to get closer to him. She would do anything for a little attention. If that meant she had to play a new game, she would do so and she would do so efficiently. Whatever he wanted, she would do it. Whatever he spoke, she would listen. Selica hoped he meant what she had in mind.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Building Up on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 pm

The physical attraction between them both was quite fun, there was also those moments of risky disclosures. Wolfgang was enjoying the woman's company so far, even if she was becoming overly friendly with the man. The Jackal was almost fox like too when dealing with others. He was being patient getting feel for the person which was sharing his space. The woman's words and body language was taken into consideration. The Jackal wasn't the type to let the important details slip through at all. In truth he hasn't had a lot of interaction with his fellow Arrancar. Only a select few individuals seem to know of him personally, which is something he was looking to change as soon as possible. Selica will be the start of all that, and why shouldn't he have fun while doing it? He himself had certain urges that was simply instinctive. Fighting against his own body in a constant tug of war was a fruitless thing.

The Espada listened as Selica spoke, always following her eyes, monitoring her movements. Selica seemed to be longing for something, which made the man even more curious about her. She was right, she was already given a number, and as such there was no point in turning her away now. Wolfgang was focused on building his army, hoping to fill the ranks sooner rather than later. He may have to send emissaries deep into Hueco Mundo to find other Arrancar. Gathering the Vasto Lorde was seems like a really good idea at this point in time. There was also another matter that needed addressing. The Arrancar has other allies lurking in the world of the living. They too can help Wolfgang to solidify his defences. So what must he do with Selica now? What kind of abilities does she possess and what can she bring to the Espada? Having a number was all well and good, and the closer to zero said number was. The stronger the Espada are all thought to be.

Wolfgang was taken aback by the bright red lips of the woman. Choosing to keep a constant smile on his face. The little pout could easily infuriate him on a bad day, but it was all working for now. "For me you say? You're too kind Selica Aciles" the man stated while drawing closer to the tercera before him. "But are you saying your willing to be my pawn also?". Wolfgang made a bold attempt after his question, swiftly manoeuvring his body behind that of Selica's. His right hand would extended and rested upon the Woman's shoulder while leaning forward to whisper in her ear. "Try not to sell yerself too short here. And trust me when I say, I do appreciate you. But I'm not so interested in pawns, I find them to be useless. Are you the useless type, Selica Aciles?". His words sounded chilling as the man slowly removed his hand from the woman's shoulder. The Jackal stepped backwards and away from the tercera. His head cocked off to the side, wondering about the kind of reply that he will receive from Selica.

"Besides, I'm not yet so certain about all your talents. But I reckon it ought to be fun attending to your flower garden". His words carried a double meaning to them. Showing that he was interested in her company, and yet wanted to ensure that business was always in order. He wasn't opposed to some play time, but when work needed to be done. Wolfgang wasn't the type to tolerate slackers. He found out a long time ago that such persons can be a liability.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum