Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Time has it's own funny way of working at times. There are 'times' when you can feel as if it's on your side and working with you. 'Times' when you feel it's one of your worst enemies as it's doing nothing but making every situation you're in worse than it already was to begin with. Then, there are other 'times' where it just does it's own thing to affect everything around you. When you look back over it all and wonder, what just happened to everyone and everything I was attached to and involved with? The simple answer is always that time laid its touch upon your life. That's what seems to have happened to me in this scenario.

One moment we, the Shinigami of the 13 Court Divisions, were finally putting the pieces back together after having them forcibly ripped apart by powers that greatly overwhelmed our own on every scale. Every soul was working, not just individual, but collectively to get the gears back in place to make the Gotei feel and look like the Gotei once again. Truth is, once something is broken, that feeling can never go away and the memories are stuck there forever, even if the parts behave normally. Just when things were picking back up for us all..another power on the same level, if not more powerful than the last arrived and tore us asunder. The difference being the damage that was done and left behind by this particular power. This time around, time didn't freeze by any means for anyone...especially me. The eldest of the Shinigami came together and decided that what would be best for future safety, protection, and message sending to any dare approach us on the next time is that the 13 Divisions be condensed into 6. This reduce a lot of the 'mess' that gets created when attacks are imposed and generate a lot more threat from us as there are more numbers put together to defend one another when things happen....particularly with those who are the healers.

Sub-Vice Captain Shingen Minamori waves his hands to gain everyone's attention who are present. "I call to order the first official meeting of the 5th Division. I understand that there are a lot of things that need to be discussed. We will get as many of them resolved within this meeting if possible. So if there is anything you wish to address, wait until our Captain has made an official statement then you may begin but only one at a time and please speak clearly so that we won't have to ask you to repeat more than once. Thank you." With that said, Shingen takes a quick glance over to his new wife, who is also a member of the Division and smiled before turning his attention back to the crowd. He suddenly got a feeling in the pit of his stomach that somehow, being the Sub-Vice was going to be more difficult than when he was a Captain. But hey, who didn't love challenges right!?
View user profile

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
What a mess. First they get their asses handed to them shot down to nothing to now combining divisions feeling that this was to be the best. A Purple haired shinigami sat on top of a wall to the left side of the sub-vice captain. She crossed her legs before her arms followed allowing her hands to rest on her upper arms. She listened to him speak about their first ever 5th division meeting. "Always being first to speak huh Shingen...I might as well get this out now...For those of you who do not know me..I was formally the 7th Division Amaya Nanashi. I know those of my old division very well but I wish to know the rest of you as well so when we are up against a enemy we can crush them and keep the peace we just regained for future generations."She stated in a loud voice making sure she was indeed heard by those in the back of the gathering. Amaya allowed her blue eyes to examine the crowd as well as the sub-vice captain.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Tatsuya had been minding her own business wandering about the new division as they had all been called into the same place via Head Captain Aran. She certainly didn't feel any different about the leadership considering Noziel had been her recent Captain, as well as her current. On the other hand her husband was Sub Vice Captain, which wasn't a problem in her eyes nor was it a blessing. He had a job to do and she hoped he wouldn't show her any mercy, but she hoped he wouldn't overly do it. She trusted him and that was all that mattered at this point. Soon enough, she would find herself leaning near the wall Amaya had been sitting in, as she smiled back at Shingen who had just spoken his piece. Then, her eyes would turn to Amaya as she replied. Her response wasn't perfectly put, but it was good enough to leave Tatsuya with a nod as she looked out into the croud seeing a young, blonde girl with sparkling blue eyes.

____

Camellia had known some of the people, since they were recently in her squad, but the rest she was clueless about. So, she tried to stay relatively close to her father, considering he was pretty much the boss of them all. Anyway, she had listened to everyone's little greetings and hellos as they mingled in the same room. Then, Shingen would speak, then Amaya, and then blue eyes would clash with a familiar set. A frown would fall upon the young teen's face as she looked at the woman. Tatsuya. She hated Tatsuya. Despised Tatsuya. She could care less about the woman. However, they seemed destined to be stuck together.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
It would seem Shingen Minamori would gladly take up the burden that was laid upon him, calling to order the meeting that would get us a bit more closer to each other than we had previously been. There were new faces of course, some fresh from the Academy, and some still getting used to the old system. No matter, as here and now we were to keep moving forward. As the others would introduce themselves, I nodded in acknowledgement, then rose to take the floor. "Greetings. From this day forward, you'll know me as your Head Captain, Noziel Aran. This may be a huge shift for some of you, but not all. I understand that our recent loss is frustrating, but we cannot allow ourselves to take it to heart at this moment. Even now our enemies stir, and we need to remain vigilant and ready to fight at the cost of everything we love. My hope is that this breaking and reformation of the Gotei brings us a few steps closer to being the tightly knit organization we need to be to keep ourselves and this world safe." I would bow, openly, as a gesture to all others in the room, then retake my seat. My hope was that with everything I'd learned to this point, I could give the Gotei my all, and keep it in a secure position of power. I wasn't going to let this happen ever again, and I'd give my life if that was what it meant.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-2]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
To Sub-Vice Captain Shingen Minamori, it would seem that everyone in the new 5th Division of Officer level that was present and wanted to speak had done so. Now was time to push things forward by assessing and addressing for those within the Division what each Officer would be responsible for so that when certain situations arise, everyone would know who to turn to instead of immediately running to the nearest Officer with any and everything. Shingen begins, "Thank you Captain. Now...the three reasons anyone should take something that isn't their responsibility is if that particular Officer is either not currently in the Gotei at that time due to being assignment, that Officer is off duty and it isn't an emergency, and finally...if that Officer is physically unable to perform their duties. Should an emergency arise and said Officer is just off duty, do take that situation directly to that Officer as they would be the best one to handle the emergency." as he explained before looking over the crowd that was present.

A nice, warm breeze would blow through the crowd as Shingen just give everyone time to swallow that bit of information before continuing on. The last thing he wanted was to blow people's minds by overloading them with too much to take in at one time. Whether any of the teachers at the Academy realized it or not but that's how so many of those students fell behind in their studies then finish so poorly. It's never a good sight to see. Regardless, Shingen would put that thought out of his mind as the Academy is another subject for another day. As of right now, it seemed like most were ready for the next bit of information that he had in mind. "Now, as for who will be responsible for what. Vice Captain, Amaya, will be responsible for all Bodyguarding and related matters. Sub-Captain, Mirabelle, will be responsible for all Entertainment related matters. I, myself, will responsible for all matters related to Identifying unknown entities and threats. Finally, our Head Captain Noziel Aran has the overall say on all matters within and concerning the 5th Division. Following our inaugural 5th Division meeting, if anyone has any questions or concerns related to any of the matters I just stated, reach the corresponding Officer and they will address it for you. I will now let the other Officers have a final word and that should be the end of our meeting. Thank you." explains Shingen as he steps away from the podium and returns to the spot he was originally standing in when he arrived on stage. That went a lot better than he foresaw it. Things are definitely different than they were so many years ago when he first arrived in the Gotei. That was a certainly another Captain Commander, another group of Captains, the Central 46 operated differently, a different atmosphere...almost a different world so to speak as he reflects but he digresses as this is a much better place and time for him. He has gone through much hardship and pain to get here but he believes it was all worth it as he crosses his arms and smiles while awaiting to hear Amaya who should speak next if she so chooses.
View user profile
Rha walks in half awake and yawning softly wearing his soul reaper outfit and his hair some what an un-brushed mess and says, "Ya im here now what?" he asked his sword in it's sheath on his hip as he rubs his eyes softly as he looks around some more.
View user profile

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
She'd watched silently for some time as the others in the room interacted. There was a level of hostility but far from the levels she herself would consider unhealthy. Quiet murmurs flit about now and again as more and more information was given out about why they were here and who was given what roles. A question she'd yet to hear though bothered her, for it was one that burned brightly in the Songbird's own heart.

"If I may," she raised an arm from her chair and into the air for everyone in attendance to see. Her mouth, having been tightly shut for most of the meeting now flowed freely as she spilled the thoughts that'd been held inside. "for any who are unaware I am Mirabelle Bonnet, former Captain of the Kido Corps."

The redhead stood herself up to her full height, more than towering over everyone in attendance making it impossible for her to not be acknowledged. "Not that I'm not appreciative of being given the title of Sub-Captain, but I feel my duties might be...ill fit, to put it nicely. My personal talents lie in the ways of the demon arts. I mean no disrespect but I'm curious as to why I'm being put in charge of entertainment of all things. Again, I mean no disrespect at being assigned the position, I do appreciate it, I'd just like to have some reasoning about it."
View user profile

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya listened to everyone introduce themselves before hearing mirabelle question her role in the squad " Well my original squad has been all about being the said bodyguards for the nobles and other important families. This is what I know best so putting me on something I know nothing about is going to end up absolutely horribly, I am not one who can organize my office papers but I can organized a detail protection plan. Plus I kinda prefer to be outside compared to being stuck indoors."She said Explaining her reasoning for getting to be the head of the bodyguard duties of their division. "You can ask anyone in my former squad...good luck finding me in the paperwork."She added with a laugh

Amaya hated having to explain things cause she was horrible at wording and actually trying to get across what she is wanting to get across. Plus she had no sense of writting style orsense of designing something readable for the shinigami. It would be all over bad if she tried running the entertainment part of the divison.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Taysuya had listened fairly well to everyone who spoke, yet she didn't feel dhe was directly involved in any of this meeting. That being said, there was really no point in her speaking or even being here for that matter. Sure, she would get to know names of the officers, but what about everyone else that wasn't? Didn't they matter? Guess not. Even with that bit of concern plucking at her head, Tatsuya would stand quiet and listen to the leaders of the group talk out their differences. She had been ordered to be here, so she would hold out until the end.

___

Camellia had always loved watching her father work. He was always so calm and sophisticated, which was nothing like he really was. He was actually quite silly when he wasn't supposed to be serious. She liked watching him work and speak to other people because it just made him seem cool and important. Well, not that he wasn't important, he was definitely the most important thing too her right before her violin. However, she didn't understand why she had to be at this meeting. She listened to all the adults talk and she didn't really understand the point of this much. Why didn't they just have a leader meeting for this? She didn't know any of these other people!

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile
Rha yaws not really one to talk wean he is not fully away yet and he was about ready to fall a sleep standing up.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum