Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Open] Accelerator joins the Committee on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 am

Natasha would nod as Accelerator seemed to accept the offer. She would listen to his words before shaking her head with a smile, "I can try my best, or you could just tell them yourself. You may want to get to know them a bit. At least, see what they're good for, yeah? They do show promise." She wasn't sure he would take her advice to mind, however she knew she wasn't wrong about the situation. She also knew that by accepting this one no matter the attitude they had someone very strong on their team. She just couldn't stop wondering where he had picked up the little girl from, nor why he cared for her the way he did. If there was one thing Natasha knew though, "Oh, by the way, that little 'weakling' is carrying your child off towards the research division. You know, where they do all the fun experiments. Just a warning." The woman would turn towards the stairs once more waving her right hand a bit as to signal her departure. From what she had seen, he knew what he was doing and she would let him off on his own.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Accelerator joins the Committee on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:10 pm

The woman nodded as Accelerator had decided that he accepted her offer. She shook her head with a smile, she said that she could try her best or he could tell them himself. He waved the suggestion off. "I'll meet with them when I feel ready to do so, at the moment I've no interest in them given I have very little reason to have an interest in them." As the woman spoke about where the girl had taken Misaka he shrugged and slowly began to plod over there. "I'm not worried about it, they won't hurt her.." He looked up at Natasha with a rather sinister smile on his face. "Because if there's a hair out of place on her head, if she's in any danger at all.. they'll all die and you nor God can stop me kehehehe!" The woman would turn to depart and Accelerator would do the same, heading towards the lab to grab Misaka..

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum