Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:40 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika nodded along as the woman spoke, taken aback by the fact that his meme had worked out after all. He could barely contain his laughter. He spoke up as she talked about the Vizards, "To be fair I think you have to be at least a bit understanding of the fact that a Vizard whom was hunted down by a significantly less Progressive regime, would fell a little miffed by that whole affair. Nonetheless there's no problem with us being allies from a distance, particularly if it helps our relations in the long run. Oh, and I have no problem helping out with any and all cases of Hollowfication, but I would ask that fresh cases are sent to me. I'm not coming here every time that happens, it would be asking quite a bit of me you understand."

Ika smiled as his terms were agreed to. "Then we're finished here unless there's something else to talk about yeah?"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:46 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
"No I think that's all we needed to discuss for today, everything sounds fair to me..." Well, mostly at least, this bakery thing was ridiculous no matter what way she tried to spin it. But if that's what he wanted then she supposed that's what was going to have to happen. Though it was good to know that there was somewhere that she could send future visored instead of locking them up as they did now. It was a dangerous thing, that most people in the Soul Society did not know how to deal with should they lose control... "So, it was good talking to you, I'm glad we could come to an agreement" She offered her hand to shake once more before leading him out of the room, giving him a short bow before going right back to work.

#ThreadOver
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The two shook hands and Ika nodded along to show his agreement with everything. He smirked and bowed with her before piping in "It was a pleasure to meet you as well, Akane Makishima. Hopefully, I'll be seeing you around."

-Thread End-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum