Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:52 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had been invited to meet with the Captain Commander Akane for some weird reason, so he decided to indulge the invite as one would in this context, if only out of respect to the current Sou-Taichou and the somewhat admirable operation she was running. She was, as far as Ika could tell, the most Progressive leader the Gotei had seen in years, even allowing some of the Vizards to stick around. Ika would've agreed but he had grown accustomed to his rag-tag group of misfits, and wasn't sure that he could fit in that lifestyle at this stage of his life. Nonetheless, he awaited the arrival of the Sou-Taichou outside of her chambers, hopeful that their meeting would go well, whatever it might be.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:21 am

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
Having only recently taken up the mantle of Captain Commander, Akane figured it would be good to get to know the other leaders around... well, the ones that didn't want to wipe what remained of the Gotei out of existence. The first would be Ika Mazi, one of the visored who had declined the invitation back to the Soul Society and current leader of CHAOS. As far as she knew, the relationship between the two organizations was sort of up in the air. They weren't allies, but also not enemies. Her plan was to change that, and getting the ball rolling on forming some sort of alliance or at the very least preventing any hostilities.

She would take a deep breath and open her door, offering a polite bow to the vizard waiting. "Thank you for coming today, my name is Akane Makishima. Please, take a seat" she moved aside to let him in before moving over to her desk, waiting for him to sit before settling down opposite him.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika could see that the woman appeared perhaps a bit apprehensive about the whole situation, as she opened the door she offered a polite bow in Ika's general direction. She greeted him rather politely before moving to her desk, letting him walk over to his own seat. He would get in his seat, and she would follow. He smiled, extending his hand for a handshake hoping that she would reciprocate the offer in kind. Once formalities were out of the way, Ika smirked, knowing what the order of business was that he wished to attend to. Ika pulled a blueprint out of his bag and threw it on the desk, opening it up to show her his master plan. "So, Ika and Akane's bakery, your thoughts?" Ika smirked, knowing this was probably not what she had been anticipating when she called this meeting, but he'd be lying if he said he really cared.

What was important now was to see what in the hell her response would be.

#4 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:37 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
Akane would reciprocate the handshake before settling in to her seat, though before she could continue with her train of thought the vizard would promptly reveal a set of blueprints... Furrowing her brow, she would look to the plans then back at the man sitting across from her. A bakery? Was this supposed to be a joke? "I'm sorry, why a bakery? We aren't exactly in the best situation here" The girl would frown, seeing as this meeting was apparently a bit of fun for Ika. Not that he owed her anything exactly, it was good that he had responded to her invitation at all. "I wanted to discuss a defensive alliance between the Gotei and CHAOS. It's only a matter of time before the Espada can prepare for another attack" Fixing the situation she had been suddenly thrown into was her top priority it would seem, she wanted to be a good leader to her people, and running off to start a bakery was not going to leave a good impression.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:27 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The woman had reciprocated Ika's handshake presumably unaware of what was to come. Once Ika had revealed his masterful plan, his goal of all goals the woman would respond simply by furrowing her brow before looking at the plans, then back to Ika. Surely she had been impressed by the genius design of the bakery, until it turned out that of course she wasn't and seemingly had no problem breaking Ika's heart on the matter. He would listen to the woman speak, noticing her frown at the mention of the bakery for whatever reason. She instead seemed obsessed over trivial matters such as the protection of the Seireitei and how people would view her decision to run off and create a bakery. Ika sighed, twiddling his thumbs for but a moment before grabbing the plans and redrawing them. What he had added, was nothing less than the utmost genius in terms of design.

Ika handed the paperback, and showed the woman a cannon on top of the bakery that said. "Anti-Hollow Mugetsu cannon" and at the top of the page he had written #protectionandbakedgoodsforall. He smirked in his seat, hoping that she had finally seen the genius of his designs. Then maybe this meeting could get back on track.

#6 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:57 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
"Look, I don't know what a Mugetsu Cannon is, or if it exists at all. Why do you want to start a bakery" Clearly this wasn't going to go the way she had planned. "If you can give me a good reason for your bakery idea that isn't some nonsensical plan I might consider it, but as it stands it just seems like you think this meeting is a joke" Which Akane didn't very much appreciate, but getting angry wasn't really her style and was most certainly not going to help in fixing her current dilemma.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika sighed throwing his plans aside as she began to speak, she didn't understand Ika's genius plans and frankly, he figured it would be better to end the charade here. "Very well, the Mugetsu Cannon is ahead of it's time. We will revisit this in a few thousand years, but for now we look forward to the future and why bakery's are an essential part of the economy." Ika dug around in his bag, pulling out graphs and charts that displayed the many financial and economic upsides of a bakery. "You see, if we build a bakery the economy in the Seireitei and or Rukongai could be helped exponentially. I know this because I had an Economist named.. Saio.. examine this for me." He smirked, knowing that she would finally understand the genius of his plans but for now, to dangle the carrot.

"If you so agree to help me start this bakery in the Rukongai or Seireitei, whichever is your preference.. I will lend my aid to you against the vile Espada."

#8 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
All the financial graphs and business analysis in the world was not going to convince Akane this was a good idea. Financial matters were the least of her concerns really, but being able to better protect her people was the overall goal and this man had the ability to assist with that. It seemed that the ultimatum that he came up with was going to leave her with little choice. The girl would sigh, deciding that this bakery was going to have to exist.

"Fine, I will help you make this bakery as long as I have your word you help us if we get attacked. We will also provide aid if you ever require it" Though she wasn't sure if CHAOS really had any enemies, as far as she could tell they just did their own thing, but a one way protective agreement wasn't exactly fair. She decided to leave out the fact that if he would ever betray her, she would personally destroy this bakery and then if they survived whatever attack that they were denied assistance she would go out and do this same to him. "So... deal?"
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:19 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika heard the magical words he had wanted to hear all along. The bakery was officially approved by the Captain Commander, Ika extended his hand now that the deal had been struck. "I will come assist you if the Espada attack. In fact, I may go have a sit down chat with the Cero Espada myself.. But that's for another time, for now, we celebrate." Ika beamed with excitement at the prospect of his bakeries construction, knowing full well what it would mean for the future. Baked goods, and protection for everyone..

"Is there anything else I can assist you with Sou-Taichou? Also when do we discuss the inventory for our new bakery?" Ika wasn't going to let this go. The woman had given her word, and so had he. For the first time in years, Chaos had allies. Which reminded him.. "Oh another thing, I want visitation rights. Your people can come visit mine and mine can come visit here. I'm not stupid, I understand any Arrancars or Sinners under my watch are not going to be included in this rule, but I would hope any and all Vizards and Shinigami could be allowed to come visit old friends, or simply visit their old posts. Is that fair, Akane Makishima?"

#10 Re: [Private] Ika and Akane's bakery on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:11 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
Well at least that was all sorted out, Akane had expected worse but she supposed that needing to open a Bakery was worth the safety of the Shinigami as well as the other souls they were sworn to protect. Though she still didn't quite get why he was so excited for this business venture... Regardless, there was no point worrying about that just now.

"Well as you know, we've already allowed a number of visored back into the Soul Society. Some weren't too keen on the prospect, however your knowledge on assisting them control their inner hollow would be appreciated" She could only assume that Ika had some of the best information on that particular subject, seeing as he was one of the first to find himself in that sort of situation. "As for an inventory... I don't know how much help I could be, I don't know much about running a bakery"

The next question was at least reasonable, and didn't really seem to phase the young Captain Commander too much. It only made sense that allies were mostly free to travel between the two organizations. Though the fact he had Sinners and Hollow in his group was slightly troubling... "Those terms sound fine to me, I will expect them not to make any trouble of course. But that goes without saying"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum