Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:24 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Ever since the war, it'd been difficult to see any of the other captains, even those I'd have normally gone out of my way to be social with. There was one in particular though, that was on the top of my list to check on. Ayame Yuuichi and I were good friends, and I'd always been sure to maintain a good relationship with those that were in Squad 4 just in case an accident were to happen.... okay so it was Division 3 now.... I must admit this would take some getting used to...

Even so, it was finally starting to get to the point where not quite everyone was swamped with sorting and reorganizing their Divisions. So today, I would go see if Ayame was available, maybe bring Cami along too. So I'd take the now-teenage looking daughter of mine... My... My teenage daughter... oh dear... Right, right.. To Ayame.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:49 am

Mei TOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Camellia had grown a lot in the time that everything was changing and starting to be rebuilt. She was much taller, much smarter, and much more capable of taking care of herself. However, she hadn't been able to see Ame for a while considering her father had said she was busy and needed time alone. So, she would respect it and now she was quite glad to be able to go see Ayame. She would walk calmly next to her father wearing her shinigami outfit, so this way she would be forced to wear shoes. Anyway, she would smile as they came upon the building only catching a glimps of a small, blonde girl before she would disappear. "Hm?" Camellia would say as she stopped to look wondering if maybe she was just seeing things. Then, she would shake her head before continuing towards Ayame.
_____
Ayame had been a little busy that day, but she had mostly taken the day literally locked up in her own office space. She was a bit more energised than she had been thanks to Amaya and her visit. However, she was still a bit behind with the organisation of her files. Nonetheless, she was mostly done with everything and that was at least an upside to it all. As she continued working, she would hear commotion outside her door to which she would stand and wander over silently waiting to see if anyone would knock.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
"Come on Cami, let's go see Ayame." I'd call to my little girl. If I'd called her that out loud, I could surely guarantee that she'd tell me about how she wasn't little anymore, but to me, she would always be my little girl. She'd come and follow and we'd be to the 3rd Division Barracks in short order. The way things were now, it was like all of the information we had was crammed into a slightly expanded barracks, and that was still not quite what it needed to be. Even so, I felt a bit out of place knowing that the Squad 4 barracks wouldn't really be what I remembered. When it came to the directions, everything still made sense. I would turn, see a mass of shelved books, and see that was either the Science offshoot, or some record center for the Dareshokairo. Either way, not what I was looking for.

Down another hall, and on the left, there stood a single door, with simple white lettering on it, "Healing Squad of the Third". This was it. I knocked on the door, and shouting partially to try and carry my voice down the entryway. "Head Captain Noziel Aran with Camellia Aran to see a Captain Ayame Yuuichi." I would notice Cami seeming awfully self-conscious about how she looked... I'd be mildly confused. She did always seem to like Miss Ayame, and I couldn't blame her. Ayame was a dutiful woman who did her work with focus and passion. Someone like that could hardly be ignored.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 am

Mei TOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
They had walked down the hallways, the twists and turns, and through areas that looked messily organized. She wasn't quite sure what it was this squad did anymore, however she knew that Ayame was here so it had to have been used for healing. Except, her squad did multiple things, so Ayame's had to do multiple things too. Although, she wasn't quite sure what all squads had been thrown together here. It was an odd mixture of healing, books, and other objects she hadn't quite seen before. Anyway, the duo would walk up to the door before her father requested Ayame and the door would open almost immediately.

A mix of colorful eyes would stare at the two with a smile before her voice would be heard. "I'm sorry. I think you mean.. Sub Captain Ayame Yuuichi," she sounded cheery as if she were trying to make a funny joke or tease her father, which was fine with her. She was just afraid that Ayame wouldn't like her being bigger or wouldn't notice her until she would find the woman staring blankly at her. "U-Uhm.. Hi-" before she could finish her sentence Cami would be cut off by the beautiful healer. "Ah. I see you've used some sort of miracle grower. Mmm.. It worked too well and she is far too beautiful now," she would smile at the teen almost as if she were awestruck by her growth progress, considering she probably was. "But in reality, I have absolutely no idea how you've grown so fast and I think I deserve a little bit of time to talk with you two, since you hardly come to see me anymore. Maybe.. you can explain.. this to me." Ayame would continue to smile as she gestured for the two to enter the door to her division.

The black haired beauty would wander down the halls before stopping to speak, "Hmm.. Noziel.. Or should I call you Head Captain Aran? Either way, your surprise is still as pleasant as always." Ayame would say hinting at a sort of playfulness in his title. She would wait to see if he had anything to say to her before she would continue on.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:57 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
The beautiful woman with black as night hair and eyes that reflected many colors would appear from inside the division's center for healing, as disjointed as it all was. She herself looked to be a bit tired, but seemed happy to see us. Her expression lowered for a moment, at the obligation to note that she is a Sub Captain. "Try not to take it as a label. You're still a captain, just not above all the others. The way things have been, a hierarchy of sorts may be the only way to maintain order." We would all lighten up a bit, smiling in the process. Cami, who was not so little anymore, seemed to have gotten shy on me and piped up nervously. Ayame would fawn over her, noting that I'd been feeding her too much and she'd shot up as a result. I laughed and smiled. "I'm still not used to my little girl not being a little girl anymore. Though she'll need to remember that she'll always be my little girl, even when she's got her own kids."

She noted that she was happy to see us both, and that it had been a bit too long. She wondered out loud why it'd been so long, but I honestly wouldn't have been able to give her an answer aside from the Divisions being a mess for as long as they had been. Other than that? No idea. We were motioned in with a smile from Ayame, and... was that a hint of playfulness? Did she miss me that much? She may have, because her choice of tone when addressing me as Head Captain made me giggle. "No, no. Noziel is fine. You don't have to be formal with me, I hope you remember that much." We would reach the inner sanctum of the healing quarter, stopped in the halls. She looked at me with such a joy in her eyes, that I'd realized what I'd forgotten. "I've missed you so much these long nights. You were the only one aside from Cami that kept me sane when we'd lost all those people. It was my job to protect them, and I'd failed. Now we're rebuilding, recovering from that, and... I've needed you then too."

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Retying Shattered Bonds on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 am

Mei TOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Camellia loved listening to her father speak kind words to other people, especially to Ayame. Ayame was something special to Cami and she believed the woman deserved the world. She wasn't sure why she had this connection to her, however she did know that this woman was more than met the eye. She always had a response for her father too and it seemed she tried to never leave him without. "It hardly bothers me, as long as I have control over my own work and people to assist me. Kokoro makes a fine Head Captain, considering he actually deserves his place. I'm only still here because I can heal a few broken bodies," Ayame would laugh lightly as she would wave her hand about as her fingers were curled around a pencil. Camellia would watch her wondering what she meant by her words. However, she would be thrown off track by her father embarrassing her. "B-But Dad!" Her face would turn bright red before she would look at him a bit angry, even after he had followed Ayame in.

Camellia followed the two close behind as her father corrected Ayame on what she should really call him now with the changes of everything. However, they wouldn't really talk much until Ayame brought them to a room with an unfinished ceiling, but plenty of sitting space. At this point, her fathet would speak to Ayame noting his distress and how he had needed the healer in this crazy time. Camellia would roll her eyes, but she didn't want to ruin the moment for them. Besides, she hoped their interactions would lead to something eventually.

Ayame would have listened to his words before looking away for a moment and in the glimpse of the movement of Ayame's hair, Cami would spot a frown. However, it was short and the woman would recover from it quickly. "Ah.. Yeah. I can't say I've been of much assisstance during the rebuild myself. I've mostly been confined to this building organizing, treating, and making supply lists. I haven't had time to help anyone else, as I've actually been... understaffed obviously," Ayame would say as she would turn around scoffing as she looked through the unfinished ceiling at the sky. "I just don't understand how after all that, I still have all this. I've still got a good position, a fine Squad, even if the majority of them aren't here for my line of work, and somehow I'm still praised for what I do," Camellia could hear how torn Ayame was just by listening to her words. She could tell her eyes were tired, her voice wanted to stay tucked inside, and her emotions were locked away in a rock solid cell. Ame was strong and Camellia admired her for it. "I've failed and I'm still receiving.." A sigh would escape her mouth as her head would drop to stare straight ahead. Camellia wouldn't move as she wasn't quite sure what to do. Maybe her daddy would?

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum