Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:14 am

Sakota would wait for the meeting to begin, eyeing everyone as they arrived to see who he recognized, there was Gwynevere, who he knew only by name and rank, and could only pick out because... Well while his sacrifices had taken Quincies off of the hunting list, they were still quite a rare breed. And very few were female and noticeably more powerful than he was. There was also Alex from the R+D department, who created one of Sakota's favorite toys. And who could forget Sakota's only friend in the committee, Winderlin.

The introductions started with the blond haired woman, that Sakota had seen when he had arrived, the head of the medical division, Though he would have to admit, that if he did see her more often he would hope it would not be in her operating room. Unfortunately that brought the introductions to him, "Hi my name is Sakota Ryudo, Quincy, currently the Second Gunner of the Artillery Division. I am here for two reasons, first because I was saved by the committee when I was younger and wished to pay it forward. Second because I had underwent some procedures to grant Quincies the ability to purify hollows, allowing us to do what we are made to do without upsetting the equilibrium of the worlds. And the committee seemed to be the best way to spread the crosses created from the procedure I underwent to other quincies."

~~~~

Fafnir was next on the list, and honestly didn't care about anyone who had introduced themselves so far, well except maybe the nurse, because who knew when he would get hurt next. "Bounto Mercenary, Fafnir, Currently unassigned, I am here because you pay the best while sticking within my moral code"

~~~~

Haru Glory, Silver haired, sword swinging Fullbringer was next on the list. He was rather interested in everyone who had introduced themselves, from the Hot Nurse, to the Gray Haired quincy who apparently went out of his way to better his own race. To the Bount. Whatever the hell that is. He was relatively new to the world of the spiritually aware, well atleast to the other people in it. He had been taught to fight, and how to use his powers by another Fullbringer. but beyond that he wasn't taught about the other spiritually aware humans. "My name is Haru Glory, I was assigned to be Second Combat Command of the Central Combat Division, I am a fullbringer who was taught that it was my duty to use my powers to benefit others, and the committee seemed like the best place to do so."

View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:52 am

Aria listened to The Committee's head nurse start off the meet and greet their new leader wished to have. The room had once been really loud but died down once their new leader decided to want to learn about everyone new and old. Aria put faces to names along with responsibilities with each person before she noticed everyone was watching her. She shakes her strawberry blonde hair as her purplish blue eyes looked out at the coward that watched her " I am Aria Shea Takashi, I am a fullbringer and the Vice Chief of the R+D Department. I joined the commitee to put my abilities to use along with seeing the world. It is very nice to meet you all. I am friendly so don't be afraid to come by and ask me anything, I love to be of help any ways I can so let's be friends and keep the world we know safe from destruction."She said happy adding some giggles through out her introduction as she was just being her lovable, bubbly self, seemingly always happy no matter the situtation.

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#13 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Toshinori's entrance was met with mixed results. He wouldn't reply to any of the individuals who commented on his entrance, he would just keep smiling. Taking a note of everyone's attitudes, Toshinori would quickly eye over everyone in the room. He was met with a surprise of diversity, and although surprised, he kept on smiling.

The room would become dead silent as the new Committee Leader would begin to speak. "I'm glad you all could make it here today. I assume you all could be doing more important things rather than meeting yet another leader. I will try my best not to make this long, so you can be on your ways. However I realized that in order for us to be an effective force, we need to get to know eachother just a little better. So..." Natasha would say gesturing towards Ren as she continued, "If you wouldn't mind starting us off, I would like to know all of your names, your positions, and why you are here."

As everyone would begin to name themselves, their ranks, and their motives. Toshinori would wait his turn, as he did so he would think upon all the answers he heard. Understanding a little more about the people around him. Then when it became his turn, he would straighten his posture a little more. With a deep, passionate voice, Toshinori would begin to speak. "2nd Officer, Toshinori Kamiyama. I Joined the committee to...", Toshinori would pause mid sentence, taking a moment to properly word what his drives were. He would then continue, slowly pacing his words. "I want to help. I want to save lives. I want to defend Humanity against the overshadowing darkness. If the people can't stand up, then I will stand up for them. I am willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, I want to be a Hero. I'll be the Hero they need."

Toshinori's words probably sounded really cheesy but it was what drove him. This simple goal was what defined Toshinori as the person he was.

View user profile

#14 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:47 pm

Rei was probably a little late, unfortunately she had other duties to attend to but figured that it was best to make a good impression with the Committee. They were being paid quite well all things considered, and it gave her an excuse to get away from the hotel for a time. Her entrance was practically silent, using a short phase step to pass through the door without needing to open it. She waited for a moment to speak, after the rather muscular and boisterous man to finish his statement before introducing herself.

With a polite bow, practiced to a fine point of refinement, the young woman would take her own place at the table after carefully straightening out the somewhat short (Some would say too short) skirt that she was wearing with her odd maid getup. She had got in just in time to hear the everyone was talking about at this stage, and thus would take her turn during a moment of silence. "I apologize for being late" she begun, "My name is Rei Tsunemori, I am the current head of the Continental Hotel... under contract by the Committee to assist in any way you see fit" she nods towards Natasha, who would probably be the only one in the room who knew exactly why a chain of high-end luxury hotels would have anything to do with such an organization.

View user profile

#15 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:20 am

She had listened politely to everyone as they gave their introduction, doing her best to properly store the information away for further use. It was Gwynevere's opening to speak. The Quincy Princess stands from her seat. "My name is Gwynevere, last remaining royalty of the Quincy bloodline. Currently I am the First Gunner of the Artillery Division. I joined the Committee so that I might one day reunite all remaining Quincy under one banner, one in which we help guide humanity forward." It was simple, short and to the point. She sits back down after, her bit said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uther was to go next. He had listened, especially to Toshinori, so he had an idea as to how he should introduce himself. Standing up, the armored Fullbringer begins. "My name is Uther Pendragon, and currently I am just a subordinate for the Center for Capture and Control." His eyes scan the room, not settling on anyone in particular. "I joined because nobody can do anything alone. Just as Toshinori wants to be a symbol of peace, so too that I want to be a Beacon of Light for everyone in the dark times bound to come. With my power, and the help of comrades, I want to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I want to heal those who are hurt. Most importantly, I want to give people hope for an even better tomorrow." It was what inspired his armor choice. Eagles were picked, a bird associated with Freedom and Justice. Blue, yellow, gold and silver were picked for those colors most associated with the good guys. He always stood tall, proud and never with a frown on his face. He sits back down, his turn now over.

View user profile

#16 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:03 am

Alex was next. "I joined simply because I heard about it from an obscure source. And joined hoping to stem the casualties with my inventions. Jun joined in part because I recommended him, in part to find his own identity, and in part because apparently there's always been a Tomoshibi in it. And lately, it seems that there's a bit of a competition between Toshinori, Pendragon, and Jun on the whole hero, symbol of peace aspect. Good luck to all involved. Oh, I'm Chief of Research and Development, Alexander Kerensky. And I'm a bounto for those wondering." It was surprising that he wasn't the only bounto. Still, it was good to know that he wasn't alone out there. Though he probably could make more of his kind...but what would the point in that be? Particularly since humans were so much more interesting.

Jun Tomoshibi. UA Student. Emitter. B-
Riku Tomoshibi. UA Student. Emitter. B-
Daichi Shiota. UA Student. Mutant. C-
Asahi Shiota. Homeless Student. Emitter. C+
Karma Midokawa. Pro Hero. Transformation. S-
Jonah Mare. Villain. Transformation. A-

Agency Details
View user profile

#17 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:38 am

Natasha would watch each and every person intently as they spoke their names and told everyone their positions. She didn't necessarily care about those things as much as why they wanted to be in the Committee. A few weren't what she had hoped they would be, but it seemed everyone was at least relatively in track giving her mind peace. They were all so different, yet they all came to the committee for the same general reasons. Most of them were very young, yet their hearts were in such a generous place. She had to admit that a smile would cross her lips as Alexander finished with his introduction and the piece he had to speak.

"There's nothing wrong with a bit of competition. In the right mindset, it's potentially a way to push you past your limits, to make you stronger, and to help you find your own path. It can be healthy, but it can also be destructive. You never want it to consume you at the chance of losing the bigger picture. The bigger picture being the Committee and our goals. I believe each of you has potential and I believe each of you can do great things here. Be it if you're just here to make money or here to become a hero in their eyes, we all need to stand together. We are stronger as one than as separate pieces. Still, I do think we are all on the same page as of now meaning there is nothing more for me to bring up," she was indeed attempting to stir some sort or response from the people in a form of encouragement, which she hoped would work. She wasn't quite sure if it was her thing or not, but she knew positive reinforcement worked better than the negative. Her green eyes would scan the room before she would finish her gathering.

If anyone has anything to address while we're mostly all together, I'd be enticed to hear it. However if there is nothing else of importance, you all may leave," Natasha would stay in that room until everyone would either address something to her or leave.

View user profile

#18 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:55 am

Ren shook her head lightly, a small smile on her face as she listened to the people that made up the Committee. Various walks of life, all with the same... somewhat same, at least, goal. To work under Natasha and serve their own goals in the meantime. They had a track they were on, at least. It was just a strange train.

"No ma'am, I don't think I have anything more to say. Just that I hope everyone stays safe, and that it's a pleasurable experience to be working with everyone here." The Doctor looked to the people around, yet she never moved. She would wait until everyone dispersed before leaving, to make sure she wasn't missing anything of importance for anyone to bring up or talk about. While she wasn't for the combat side of their world or anything of the like, she tried to stay in the loop for anything important. She never knew when it would be time to put down the scalpel and let her other side out.

View user profile

#19 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Winderlin looked around realizing that he completely spaced out thinking about something different than the meeting that was happening around him. He jumped from where he was and looked around. He had missed his turn to speak about himself. "Oh, I'm very sorry. My mind was in a different place. I'm Winderlin YOung. I'm the second scout of the Center of Capture and Control.....Ummmmm to be quite frankly I'm here because of Sakota who found out about my powers and said that they would be useful here. SO I mean I'll keep doing my job and hope to keep working with all of you." Winderlin sat down feeling really embarrassed that he wasn't in the meeting completely and interrupted the flow of everything. He sat down and glanced around the crowd to see if anyone else would speak out.

View user profile

#20 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:11 pm

Sakota sat through the remainder of the introductions paying close attention to Gwynevere's, as the only other quincy there Sakota was rather interested in her, and what he could learn from the more experienced quincy. But that would not be something to bring up in such a meeting, though he would try to catch her afterwards to arrange some kind of learning session. But beyond that, once he was dismissed he would leave the room and try to catch Gwyn.

~~~

Fafnir would yawn through the remaining of the introductions taking in what ever information he would deem necessary should he ever team up with any of the people here. The only person that even piqued his interest was Alexander, and it was less because he was a bount and more because as the head of the R+D Department he might have some cool toys that would help him on his missions. Leaving in silence when they were dismissed.

~~~

Haru was excited, taking in as much information as he could about everyone that was there, there was so many different types of people, though they all looked human, he could tell from the vibes that they gave off that what they weren't normal, and as those that shared the name that they called themselves had a similar feel to them, which lead Haru to believe that the names had something to do with their powers. But that would be something for him to explore at some time after this meeting.

Haru would stick around and await for the others to leave to talk to the new boss lady and ask her to train him.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum