Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1 [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:39 am

She had all hut found herself interacting with the organization lately, and that seemed to irk her interests a bit. She didn't enjoy seeming like the lone leader with no sense of care or direction. She didn't want to be viewed as a woman of stern, unforgiving stature. So, she would decide to fix that the only way she knew how. She would call a meeting. Just a short one enough to make first impressions of herself on others and others on herself. She wanted to know who she was leading, what they were like, what their interests were, why they were there, and what they expected out of her. So, she would await the arrival of anyone who dared show. If not, she could certainly go and make her rounds. She was determined to meet them all.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:52 am

The Vampire Nurse of the Committee entered the room with a gentle opening of the doors. She was early, there before the majority of the Committee had arrived, despite her duties taking precedence. She dusted her scrubs off of any freely clingy paper dust from flipping her paperwork through and through again to make sure everything was fit. Now, she had a free couple of hours, provided no one was aching to get into some sort of physical argument with the new Committee leader or each other.

Ren approached the green-haired leader, stopping to the side of some of her fellow Committee members, hands clasped in front of her in a slightly welcoming approach. She didn't speak quite yet, waiting for everyone to arrive before the group would introduce themselves, she supposed.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:39 am

Sakota arrived at the meeting, he figured it would be best to meet who he was going to be taking orders from now. The gray haired quincy, looked at the green haired woman who was now in charge of the most powerful organization the humans had to counteract the things that went bump in the night. The only other arrival at this time was the blond haired nurse in charge of the medical division. Taking a seat the young quincy would wait to see wait for the meeting to begin.

~~~

The Mercenary bount followed the young gray-haired quincy into the room, he had heard that the person who signed his checks had changed so hell he should at least know who was sending him out on these missions. Granted he didn't care one way or another about any of the politics that the change of leaders would bring. Well so long, as it doesn't negatively effect his paycheck, beyond that he was here to do a job and nothing more.

~~~

Haru was a relatively new member to the Committee, and as such really didn't have much say in the comings and goings of what went on. In fact he was laid back enough he didn't really care so long as this new leader wasn't going to turn out to be some kind of new Spiritual Hitler. Of course even if she was, Haru was just lazy enough to probably not do anything about it either way. Well aside from taking even longer to perform the tasks that he gets assigned. But this meeting will tell what kind of person was in charge.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:45 am

Aria skipped into the room happily twisting and turning humming a random song being her usual and bubbly self. The artist vice chief of the R&D. She was fairly new to the committee or her job in general but so far she has adapted well with the department geniepig jun and her just as crazy boss alex...poor abused Jun. She found a spot near the front sitting on top of a table crossing her legs adjusting her dress before she pulled out her phone texting some friends waiting for the meeting to start.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#5 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:14 pm

"Another Meeting... Really?" Toshinori thought to himself. It's like the committee's leader had been changing non-stop. Well... at least this would hopefully be the last change in leaders for a while.

Toshinori made his way to the meet up location, wearing a lovely yellow suit and black tie. As he approached the door to the room he transformed into his Hero Form, a burst of air and steam filling the hall. The now Large and muscular Toshinori opened the rooms doors with a massive smile on his face. upon entering, his loud booming voice could be heard throughout the room. "Have no Fear. Hope has arrived, because I am here", Toshinori would say obnoxiously loud.

View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:18 am

Winderlin sighed. He wasn't really in the mood for another meeting. He was just wanted to relax and be quiet today but no, there had to be a mandatory meeting, and it had to be with a new leader. Which made more sense as to why this meeting was taking place, for us to meet the new head of the committee. Winderlin wore his usual clothing of ripped jeans and a ripped shirted. He walked in at the wrong time... Toshinori started yelling about him being the hope of the committee. "Do you really have to be loud, jezus." Winderlin would say closing his Neko ears and wrapping himself in with his tail. He made a slight breeze pass by in the room, today wasn't the greatest day for him, he was just really irritable today, so he really just wanted to get the meeting done with.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:48 pm

A meeting? How odd, it hadn't been so long since the last change in leadership, but again someone different was in charge? Then again, Gwynevere's time was spent in her home of Silbern mostly. She probably missed the last meeting that had decided on a change. So it was with an air calm and grace instilled on the royal from a young age that she made her way outside of the softly singing halls of her castle to the outside, where a portal opens up. When she steps out, it is to a dark and dirty alleyway in New York. "I can feel that a lot of us has gathered. I hope I haven't kept them waiting too long..." She uses Hirenkyaku the rest of the way to The Committee's building, and once inside makes her way to the meeting area. "Sorry for being late, your message to Silbern arrived not too long ago." The motherly woman takes a seat where one was clear, her hands delicately resting on her thighs. She wears a bright smile as she listens to the playful banter of the others. "Ah, youth. I remember when I was like this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uther was late for... other reasons. He had been in the middle of taking down a Hollow when the message came. "Ah, I get to meet the others! Wonderful!" The Hollow began to dissolve, it's mask having been crushed and part of it's skull caved in from his hammer. A hammer that faded away as his Fullbring was sealed. The armored man made his way back into the Committee compound, and once inside heard Toshinori's declaration and Winderlin's reply. "Come now, we are all brothers and sisters in arms against a threat larger than any one of us alone. We should focus our energy towards being a beacon of Light and peace for all the people we pass each morning coming to here." He was young, but already had his head on straight about what he was dedicating his life to. "Toshinori does this better than most, a loud voice is something we can all tolerate in that regard."

View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:42 pm

Alex walked in, somewhat later than what he normally is. He didn't say anything to the loud noise, but did comment on the other part. "Mr. Kamiyama is hardly the only one. But a little self-restraint is never a bad thing. By the way, Jun is out on a personal errand, so he won't be joining us today." The blond was going to the Statue of Liberty. With a key card his mother gave him if he wanted to get his powers back in working order. He didn't know the details, but figured he didn't really need to know. The green haired bounto walked on by and took a seat next to his vice-chief. Sort of, since she decided to sit on the table than in a chair, but he was next to her.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:28 am

It seemed they had been piling in one after another in all shapes, sizes, and forms. There were humans, quincies, fullbringers, and other odd mixes of races, however they were all here for the same purpose. They all had the same relative ideas and they all shared one things. Anyway, it seemed she had a mix of edgy, teen types, loud, expressive types, caring types, and a vast majority of others. She found it amusing and vastly surprising that all of these people had come together to work under the same roof. It brought a smile to her face as she closed her eyes and listened to the commotion and personalities. Obviously, the loudest being the larg, muscular one in the fancy suit and tie. Oh well, it seemed everyone got along fairly well, even if they nagged each other.

As previously met Alex walked through the door, Natasha would count ten individuals and she decided it would be enough to start. She would clear her throat before opening her green eyes, "I'm glad you all could make it here today. I assume you all could be doing more important things rather than meeting yet another leader. I will try my best not to make this long, so you can be on your ways. However I realized that in order for us to be an effective force, we need to get to know eachother just a little better. So," Natasha would say with a blank face and a full voice before pointing at Ren, "If you wouldn't mind starting us off, I would like to know all of your names, your positions, and why you are here." Sure, it seemed like just another meet and greet with a boring outcome. Nonetheless, this would allow Natasha to gauge her subordinates and effectively know how to handle them properly. She wanted to know every single one of them and she wanted to know just what the Committee was to them.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Let's Make Friends. on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:35 pm

The doctor watched everyone walk into the room, some of the faces a familiar sight. Most, however, she had only seen in passing glances. Everyone eventually would visit her clinic, however, be it in a body bag or dragging some poor sap in for an operation. Their boisterous voices, chipper attitudes and casual talk made perfect background noise as she opened her phone's lock screen, making sure she had no patients in dire need or any tasks needing her attention for the day. This was the third time she had done it since getting the message to meet one another, and the result was no different. She was completely free, barring any of these men or women fighting one another.

When Natasha pointed at Ren, and the Vampire nodded her head and stepped forward. Her hands were clasped behind her as she began to introduce herself. "My name is Ren Teshigahara. I'm one of the few medical staff employed by the Committee. I'm what you would call the 'Head Nurse', though, given my experience compared to the others in my field. I'm here to... well, truth be told, keep you all alive and healthy. I have no biases, and given that we're of all races and walks of life, my work ethic draws me here like a moth to a flame. I hope to see more of everyone here, be it in my operating room or out and about."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum