Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:57 am

Aria held a box of small items, decorating her desk as the new Vice Chief of the Research Branch of the committee. She had just finished her Gallery showing in San Francisco a few days ago and as much as she love traveling the world. She did have a actual job that required her attention. She never had or needed a job before. she was surprised she even got one with the decent position right out the door. She adjusted a picture of her mother and father on the corner of her desk "I hope you two are fine while I am away."She said to the picture before she folded the box up pushing it away,"So exhausting....so much work to moving into a office."She said

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 am

A six foot tall, green haired man wearing a black bucket hat, a nice vest, white long-sleeved button up shirt, and slacks and dress shoes with a coat with a long tail knocked on the open door. The man also had an odd cane with a blade on the one end and a bronze, almost robotic looking snake-head on the other. "Greetings. I'm Alexander Kerensky. Chief of Research and Development. It's nice to finally meet you, Aria." He'd hold out his hand to shake. It was about time he met his Vice-Chief. A blond snuck in underneath one of his arms.

"And I'm Jun Tomoshibi. You make anything, I'm likely gonna be the Gini Pig. Pleasure." His right arm was still in a sling, while his left was just bandaged up. Both from a recent fight. If she could sense, she'd sense that his powers were...off. In a state of flux.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 am

She had been somewhat settled in for the most part, although her little spar with Ika Mazi had put her leg in quite the predicament. She had it bandaged up for the most part just to keep it hidden away as the bruising was still there along with a small bit of swelling. Anyway, she had been so busy stting herself up that she hadn't even checked on the rest of the organziation, nor did she really speak to anyone. So, she found herself on a walk trying to hide her pain riddled leg.

Well, she found herself wandering by the office of none other than Aria Vice Chief of Research, but she would also find other gems, Alexander the Chief of Research and Jun. She would stop a moment in the doorway watching the interaction before clearing her throat and leaning into the frame, "I hope you're all comfortable here. It's a pleasure to see you all interacting so kindly. I'm sure you already know, but if you don't, I am Natasha, Leader of the Committee." Her voice was of a duller tone, but her face held softer feature to it. In her stern ways, she was actually quite kind underneath.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:04 am

Aria looked towards her boss and one of her subordinates with a smile listening to them introduce themselves. She took note of each as she shake Alex's hand "It is nice to meet you both....I do hope I don't cause any trouble with my artist personality. I can get a bit bubbly…” She added to them both before hearing a new voice before she turn towards it seeing a female that didn't seem that much older then her but she had a sense of respect that was demanded as aria bowed quickly "It is nice to finally meet you."She replied "I am Aria Takashi. A fullbringer with a paintbrush..."She said sweetly

#5 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Both Alex and Jun stood off to the side when they noticed Natasha. Alex spoke first. "Nice to meet you as well. I saw the spar with Ika. I'm still a little confused why you two didn't use the simulator instead. Only reason we kept the old training grounds was to test various devices and weapons that we develop." The bounto remained respectful. But his tone did indicate he wasn't particularly thrilled with the simulator not having been used. After all, it was made so that two combatants didn't have to worry about permanent injury or anything like that. So that they didn't have to be careful about not hurting each other seriously.

Jun spoke to Aria. "A little bubbliness would be nice. Sometimes it gets so dour in the lab. A bubbly artist is an interesting match though...what made you want to join the R&D division of all places?" Jun sounded amused. It just didn't seem like it would be a good fit...an artist makes aesthetically pleasing artwork...not build weapons of war or interesting devices that can be used tactically.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Natasha would find herself looking at Aria as she bowed. It seemed to be a respect thing among other countries, which she had grown accustomed to although it was a bit.. different. Anyway, she would introduce herself as a simple fullbringer with a paintbrush, which was interesting and adorable all in itself. However, she did find her introduction lacking confidence in herself, which Natasha would have to dig into and fix later.

As for Alexander, he would start by voicing his displeasure with the simulator not being used, which Natasha could understand. She would take his concerns into account before replying, "I suppose you could say, if it were anyone that I worried about harming too terribly bad, I would have. You see, I'm a bit old school in my ways. I'm not afraid of a few cuts and bruises. I promise, it will be used graciously in the future." The woman would smile for a moment before turning her eyes to Jun, who had asked a very interesting question. Why did Aria join the R&D division? It was a question the woman normally asked of all her people, but it was nice to hear it come from someone else for a change. Perhaps, the question would circulate through the group leaving her without having to ask.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 am

Aria listened to Alex voice his opinion on Natasha not using the simulator. Aria nodded agreeing with Natasha and him, both hold good points She then turned to jun who ask why someone like her join the committee. "That is very simple, I have a fullbringing ability that I can use with my natural talent of art which cause brought me to travel the world with my family...I have seen hollows run freely in area where no one really are and it is sad and awful...I want to be of use to others to help us survive this weird world of ours...What better way then to contribute to a group that is the same as me...Plus, my family kinda doesn't know about my ability and god knows i will sound like a nutcase telling them where I run off to at all hours...At least this job can help assist me in fighting back the hollow menace and gives a alibi if my parent's did get curious why i am running off at all hours of the night.."She said with a cheery attitude with a big smile painted on her face "Plus, I get to travel more and make more friends and get stronger to help innocent bystanders...All a plus in my book."She said happily with a giggle at the end, seemingly getting way to happy about all the reasons.

#8 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:14 am

Jun looked at her oddly. "Hollows are common knowledge, especially with something like 80% of the population able to see them and other spirituals. Why not just tell them the truth? Unless they keep their heads buried in the sand...they should know about them. There's a reason the Committee is supported by the UN and damn near every country in the world...even the dictators and walking human rights violators. My family's been in this since the beginning...hell, we only just recently found out that my great-grandfather was one of the Committee's founders. But I guess everyone's situation is different...though the division is a little confusing. Why not the Central Combat Division instead of R&D?" Everyone in his family was spiritually aware, and most had powers of their own. Though none have ever bested his mother or father in combat. Hence why they were often called the heads of the family. But that wasn't always the case.

Alex still frowned. "Most aren't afraid of a scratch or bruise either. It's the risk of permanent injury. When testing new recruits, sometimes it was difficult to actually tell what they were capable of. And if emotions ran too hot, things could end badly for one party or the other. So please do use it extensively when sparring others." Long as she did, there would be no issues. But damn it, what was the point in building the damn thing if no one was going to use it. They already questionably use the Arc...

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Meeting the new leader on Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:44 am

"My family really don't know of the commitee. Mom liked painting and my item has been in my family for centuries, most successful artists...dad does his writing....so having something I can do is great for me."She replied "As for fighting...I'm plain horrible at it...I lose focus and i have to more fight from the distance, I can heal some with my item."She replied "I can get bored easily so being here works for always being able to work on multiple things, make things...hopefully not break things."She replied sweetly scratching her strawberry hair "I will spar wherever I am allowed to....if the sparing ground where I need to be possibly sparing then so be it." She added bringing out her antique paintbrush putting it behind her ear watching them both.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum