Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:05 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Geez this change is hard...So many captains are now vice captains....So many divisions moved into each other."Said a purple haired female to herself stretching her arms around her head cracking her fingers. She was once known as a captain but due to a change that was felt would better suit the shinigami, she was now the Head Vice Captain of the 5th squad which she calls 'the greeters' since the new 5th is most likely to be first on sight of a thread.

She had finished adjusting the new 5th squad and decided she was going to help 3rd with the massive change in their structure now being more then just medics and janitors or known for the mass suicide of the 4th squad....what a hell the remaining three had to go through along with all the healing of the causalities of the mass invasion. She carried several boxes of files and items assisting them adjust as she stopped seeing Sub Captain Ayame "Hey Ayame...How are you adjusting to this new change?"asked Amaya sitting the boxes down
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:14 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame Yuuichi

#tier1-1
#[url=bgm]bgm[/url]
#ayame
#amaya
©️2013 Alexis Grey
She had been working non-stop with everything that had happened recently as she trued to adjust to the layout of the squad. She hadn't exactly spoken with Kokoro much, who was just a step above her, which she didn't necessarily mind all that much. She agreed that he was better suited to lead everything and take care of them all unlike herself. Ayame was just a healer and she wasn't very combat strong. She was more or less a disgrace after what she had gone through with her squad and all of its people.

Ayame had been going over the layout of the space she had for healing and the organization of all of her medical supplies. She would try to keep it all separated in a way that it wouldn't clash with whatever it was Head Captain Nashi did. She couldn't stop thinking about it all. The deaths that had been her fault, the mass amount of casualties, and the rebuilding phase. She thought about them all with the stacks of files surrounding her. A sigh would escape her mouth before she would hear the voice pierce her ears. "Hm?" the noise would protrude from her before turning around to see former Captain Amaya. "Oh. Hey, Amaya. I've had much work to do actually. Probably enough work for a hundred people," she would say as her eyes grew duller. "No matter, I'll get it finished eventually. No need to rush right?" The woman would say picking up a file before mulling it over and seemingly begining to fill it out.

technique log [click to open]
N/A

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:14 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"well I am glad your accepting the adjustment...It's been werid forming all the squads this way but....maybe it's for the best, we were too spread...no communication...no sense of leadership."Said Amaya pulling her hair behind her left ear looking around "My squad is for the most part adjusted, more or less got tons of training to be prepared."She added before she watched Ayame "Do you wish for some help?'asked Amaya "I may not be good but I want to be of use...since I wasn't much help to anyone else with all that....happened."She said

#4 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:40 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame Yuuichi

#tier1-1
#[url=bgm]bgm[/url]
#ayame
#amaya
©️2013 Alexis Grey
As Amaya spoke about what had recently happened, Ayame would stare at her file blankly. She was right. There was no communication. There was nothing. Nobody to assist her. Nobody to assist her people. It was one of the worst moments in her life and she couldn't get it out of her head.

She would change the subject a bit speaking about how her squad was already settled, which would give Ayame some good news to know about. However, she would look around to the mess of her space as Amaya asked if she wanted help. Ayame was a but hesitant, but she knew she needed everything she could utilize. "I.. It couldn't hurt. As long as you can do paperwork, it's not going to be hard," Ayame would say with a light laugh. Her heart was heavy, her energy was down, and she could use the company.

N/A

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:03 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched the sub captain ponder and deep down amaya could tell Ayame was still burden by what happened to her squad...about everything...in truth, all the captain, even the commander, failed to protect their great asset. There was only three left of that squad...the horrors that they saw must still haunt them...Amaya couldn't imagine what it was like dealing with something like that. She moved closer to Ayame resting a hand on her shoulder "I am truly sorry, we all failed you...But you had a dedicated squad that did what they needed to keep you alive...That talks legions of respect they have for you Ayame...You three are their voices and will forever keep them alive in your memories and hearts...They are still here...Deep down, they are still standing beside you and will continue to support you...Never lose faith....They never did."Said Amaya trying to show her regrets of not assisting when she should have. Amaya smiled hearing that she can help out with paper work "I do not have the best handwriting but i fairly enjoy paperwork...if this is how I can help then I will do my best for you."She replied

#6 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame Yuuichi

#tier1-1
#[url=bgm]bgm[/url]
#ayame
#
©️2013 Alexis Grey
Ayame was holding herself together fairly well, even as Amaya placed a hand on her shoulder and began to speam inspirational words over her. Her emotions fluctuated and her heart felt full of grief, gratitude, anger, joy, good ones, and bad alike. Purple and blue seemed to swirl in her eyes as they seemed to grow more glossy, even as her face looked blank. She knew they did what they wanted to do. They wanted to protect their captain. They knew she needed to live for the casualties. It hurt her heart, but she knew they were all important.

The woman would stand still for a moment before looking upon Amaya, who agreed to help her. She would fumble for words before finally speaking, "Handwriting doesn't matter at this point. It really just needs done," Ayame would speak as she began writing in the file again. It seemed every one of them required a "cause of death" and most of them pertained to the previous Squad 4. She would stare in silence for a while at the folder, the words, the name, and the picture attached. "I wasn't conscious at the time, ya know? I didn't see it, but they did. I just.. woke up.. to silence," she would speak in a monotone voice as little cracks slipped through her words. Her single eye shed a tear that she would quickly wipe away as she cleared her throat and attempted to keep the others in.

N/A

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:47 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled sitting down on some boxes take out a file "alright then" she said working on the file before she stopped watching Ayame "I honestly...understand what you mean...The silence hurts more then the deaths...the memories of those who doors will never open again...The echos of their voices...But you still have two other strong members that are still baring that burden for you...cause they watched it....They saw the light fade...In a way, they protected you from seeing that horror....How are both of them holding up...I want to see the person who can smile after that"She replied softly sitting the file down before moving back over to Ayame wrapping her arms around her in a hug "It isn't good to let it stay in..."She said softly "You can let your tears out...It is healthier out then in."She said.

Amaya couldn't imagine what was going through Ayame's mind or those who survived...how are they able to keep so composed...Amaya would probably leaving herself of ever wielding her blade again after something like that.

#8 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:32 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She was right and Ayame knew that. Every word of what Amaya said was true. The voices, she could still hear the fear in their voices up until she grew unconscious and then nothing. She couldn't remember their last words, their cries, or even their declarations of loyalty. She didn't know them in their final moments and that was the biggest regret of her life. She was also right about her subordinates knowing, hearing, seeing everything and still being able to go about their lives. They wouldn't tell her about it, but she had wanted to know for a long time. Perhaps, Sakiko could explain it to her one day when she was ready. Perhaps, she could protect Sakiko one day instead of having her protect her Captain. The thought would make Ayame sigh.

As she would sigh, Amaya would find her way over to Ayame and hug her unexpectedly. What was she doing? Ayame could feel the heat in her cheeks as her eyes negan to water viciously. She could feel the pain in her heart as Amaya told her to let it all out and flow. She knew they were all trying to support her and her two remaining people through their great loss. She knew it was hard and she hadn't been able to show her true pain before now. She had been so locked up. She had been so terribly alone with her thoughts. Tears would stream down both cheeks nonstop, "They looked to me.. and I couldn't protect them. After everything, it was all for nothing." Her voice was a whisper and her eyes continued to form the water droplets. It wasn't one of her proudest moments, but it was a much needed one.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You have protected them in their lowest time, you inspired their bravery...They aren't fighters, most probably never touched their zanpackuto before their entire time here in the shinigami...being the weakest of the squads...You showed them a different kind of strong...You showed them they can make changes without drawing their blades....You helped them gain the courage, they showed that day....They weren't cowards, they were heroes...They died to show you the courage you gave them.When you shed tears...Don't let it be sadness but of happiness that their time of protecting has ended that they can rest knowing you, Sakiko and Hoshi will continue to live on, keeping them alive in your memories..They are always with you...every shinigami you will heal, every hollow you will slay, they are there fighting with you." Said Amaya closing her eyes. She remember that pain She felt of her past life with her little sister's death... how she couldn't save her. Amaya knew the pain and keeping it bottled deep down...How if it isn't released it will eat one alive and slowly drive them to despair. She didn't want that to happen to Ayame, Sakiko, Or Hoshi.

#10 Re: [Open] Adjusting to change on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"No, they were never cowards. I didn't give them courage, they had it all along," Ayame would say with a smile before laughing a bit. "Sometimes, I thought many of them were much stronger than I. I still do. I've never been so proud. They were everything to me," her voice would trail off as would her tears. Amaya was right. She didn't need to cry. She didn't need to feel sad. She needed to be strong, she needed to move on, and she needed to get off her rain cloud. She had things that needed to be done now. She had people to worry about now.

Ayame would sniffle as she would seem to try to draw away. "Anyway, seems we have some paperwork to finish. Yeah?" She would wait to see what Amaya would do before she would attempt to get back to it.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum