Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Meeting of two halves on Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Colbolt stopped above karakura town scanning the area scanning for the presence she was once sensing in the town "Where the hell are you?"she asked herself not even bothering waiting for Thor as she knew he was following her either way, knowing he had no issue following her anyways. Colbolt stood still closing her eyes before reopening them as her right one became a lifeless teal color before reverting back to normal. "There you are."She replied finding out where exactly her target was as she headed down by the river standing on a hill looking down at a green haired female in a traditional green kimono as a green zanpackuto was resting to the side of her Obi. The female didn't seem to notice the presence of the two as she had a pair of black headphones covering her ears as she stared at the water in front of her resting her arms to her sides.

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Thor reached Karakura Town as he would keep sonido'ing following Colbolt. By the looks of it, she wasn't even bothered to look behind to see if he was following her. Which, honestly, didn't surprise him in slightest due to the fact that he knew that this whole situation meant a lot to her. Whoever this person was, she was important towards the Espadas fraccion. And as Thor was concerned, that was all that mattered.

Coming to a stop near the hillside Thor would observe the woman looking down at someone. Directing his eyes to whoever it was, the Espada would go on to inspect the stranger. The person wore a green kimono, sporting a sword on the right side of her obi, with two headphones attached to her ears, she listened to music. "Is that your other half?" Thor asked softly not taking his attention off the stranger.

#3 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:31 pm

"Yes...That is Anna...my more...human half..."Said Colbolt as she was surprise the mass difference between her and the woman. colbolt was more pinkish in color and this Anna she was so...Green. "I am curious how different we are other then looks." She Replied taking out her out blade cutting her palm watching for a reaction.

the girl jumped some snapping out of her daze before looking at her hand seeing a red cut like mark in the same place colbolt's was "There it is again...."She said softly before she turned towards them letting out a light gasp of surprise seeing two figures "Uh....Hello can I help you with something?"the girl asked the both of them as she was seemingly confused. "You don't recognize me Anna...To be honest...I didn't recognize you other then when you jumped when i cut my hand."Said Colbolt holding up her hand stabbing into it as Anna looked at her hand getting another cut like mark "So, you survived as well from his death blow."Anna replied kinda surprised "So what are you doing here?"she asked

Said Colbolt "What is the race you are now? Human? Bounto?Advent?"she asked, Anna sighed closing her eyes "My race doesn't matter, it is one of three that carries a blade...you were so sm"many things."art,you should...figure it out."Replied Anna "Vizard,"Said Colbolt" Oh looky you got the brains as you are still a Arrancar...Is he your fraccion or could i be you are his?'asked Anna

"I am his arrancar thanks to you and that damn shinigami that killed us."
"purifed our stolen body."Corrected anna
"we didn't steal that body."Corrected colbolt
"that is right our form was of since we could not stand eachother."she replied

#4 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Thor stood rigid, his hands wrapped on his biceps as his arms folded over his chest, as he viewed the scene quietly. He didn't have nothing much to say due to the fact that the situation was not about him, but his fraccion. As the conversion continued, the woman named Anna would ask Colbolt about Thor as she would go on to say that she was his Fraccion. Thor knew that it was the perfect moment to chim in, as he would speak, "Yo. I'm Thor Blerster, the third Espada." He said in his normal tone. "If you don't mind me asking: you said that you were a Vizard, correct? Any chance that you are involved in an organization called C.H.A.O.S?" Thor asked curiously wanting to know more.

Curiosity was something that could not be satisfied. At least when it came towards Thor. He knew he had this eternal itch that he couldn't suppress. He knew that how much he fed it, it was still not enough. At this particular instance he could feel his curiosity building up. It was slow at first. But he knew it would sky rocket soon. It was time to feed his curiosity, even though it was futile when it cam to long term.

#5 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:01 pm

"I figured you would be part of that relatively useless organization. You arrancar can't make up your mind who is going to leave as nearly all of you are always at each other's throat...it is a miracle, we survived as long as we did with our miniature army."Anna replied

"How is that traitor doing...enjoying the fact of my hard work making him a vizard only to kill us."
Said Colbolt folding her arms
"Technically he killed you, sine you were in control. However, he is doing well actually."Said Anna sweetly really just ticking colbolt off with her demeanor. Anna turned her attention to Thor asking a question of his own "Yes...In fact I am in C.H.A.O.S. Head Medic from what I am told.... Why is it that you wish to know my involvement with my own race?"asked Anna folding her hands in her sleeves. She knew of her leader's involvement with the Espada along with the fact if these two attacked, she could probably hold her own against Colbolt but probably can't hold her own against Thor for too long. Maybe it was a bad idea to speak of her involvement within the vizard organization. She could have been rude and not let them know her standing in the organization. After all, they told her their title of Espada and Fraccion. She kept her guard up keeping watch between the both of them,

#6 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:10 pm

Thor smirked as the woman referred to the Espada as an useless organization and how arrancar couldn't make up their mind. Clicking his tongue, he would shrug his shoulders, "it is what it is." He said in a calm tone looking at the woman. He was not mad, nor angry at the woman for mocking the Espada or his fellow arrancars. Why?
Because only a lowly intelligent being would dissolve into rage due to hearing such a statement, and the Espada knew very well he was no low IQ being.

"Because I'm curious, obviously. Also the answer should itself be very obvious to you; or anyone else." He replied boldly not quite understanding why the woman couldn't understand the question that he had asked. Turning his head towards Colbolt, he would whisper, "it seems to me that the worldwide IQ have slipped two or three points. What do you need to get into a university these days? A fucking pencil?"

#7 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 pm

"Well, she is part of me...which means some of my IQ is in her."said Colbolt shrugging back.

"I still wonder why you continue to serve them instead yourself....After all these centuries and everything you have seen, you still serve a organization...Thought you would lone wolf it by now?"
asked Anna

"If I wasn't half a soul, I would. I am still getting use to this form."She replied "I'm still not good with my new abilities."She replied
"Welp, I'm curious is he going to die like the others...listening to your words...assisting you only to fall for you like before time and time again? Or was that only to help when I was part..."She replied before turning to Thor "I know we are enemies and frankly I could careless about you or her... If you both knew what was good for your survival chances...Stay out of the way and away from the wars and fights to come."She warned "I can't grantee, I will just be able to stay out of it."Said Anna

#8 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:45 am

The Espada would listen to the statements that vizard spouted as he would go on to to reply, "first off, I would die for a lot of people. Especially, my fellow arrancar." He paused, "and yes, I would gladly die for Colbolt, if the situation arises." He said glancing at his fraccion with a small smile on his face. It was a long time since the Espada actually cared about someone, but he was glad that it turned out to be Colbolt Nagito.

Turning his attention back to the female vizard, the Espada would speak once again, "you don't worry about that. We don't enter mindless battles without any logical reason behind them. So we good."

#9 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:51 am

"Wow a Espada with a brain...that actually uses his brain...So tell me again Thor, Why are the both of you here talking to a enemy so casually?"asked Anna moving her bangs out of her face watching between the two of them as she could tell something was forming between the two as she sighed remembering the one she loved so long ago when she was a whole soul. her love was still around but she understood the love.

"He wanted to meet my other half the one I hate and some day will combine with to be whole."Said Colbolt
"Yeah you might love being just you just telling from your connection with the Arrancar."She said

#10 Re: [Private] Meeting of two halves on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:47 pm

Thor sighed as he shook his head softly only to use his earth manipulation to bring up two four-feet boulders from the earth. Taking a seat on one of them, he would lean forward, "so you're not going to combine with Colbolt? Is that it?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum