Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Battle] The son of my son is my enemy. on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:23 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku watched as his grandson retreated in an obvious plum of fog, he smirked, following the boy to the outer edges and before he could draw his fog back in he would be there waiting, and Doku was there with a vengeance. He launched his necrotoxic spray towards the mans face once again, distracting him before Shunpoing forwards in order to hopefully cleave the boy in half at the waist before following that attack up with a diagonal slash upwards to the boys armpit. Doku was smirking gleefully with a trickle of blood pouring from his teeth, even inconveniencing the boy at this point was enough to get his proverbial goat. it was at this point that Doku felt as if something had returned to him.. and he knew he needed to test it.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum