Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku watched as the mans Bankai was cleaved in two and he sat there in a pool of his own blood, on one knee. "Your Zanpakuto is a fake boy, I will not be matched nor strengthened by competing with the likes of a fake Zanpakuto. You will dwell on what you've learned from this till morning. If you are still among the living I will take you to the Soul Society to find your true Zanpakuto, to forge a new path for your otherwise worthless and meaningless existence. If you die.. well.." Doku would turn and look away from the man, not even bothering to make eye contact. "A pity that would be." As he said these words he would head off, not bothering to face the mangled mess he had made. If it was worth his time it would be there in the morning.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
The blood soaked the ground around him, seeping down the spears. However, as he left the man pulled his spears from Seo, each spear sliding out leaving a hole. The hollow inside him whispered., it wanted to live but was Seo really allowed to? Did he want to? Ah, the darkness slowly creeped into his view and with that it left him alone and dying.

-END-
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum