Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Open] A Hero Emerges on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 am

Ika had read over the profiles of a few key soldiers within the Committee, and picked out a few he wanted to work with. One of the ones he was most interested in mixing it up with was an Advent Human known as All Might, projected to be around upper Vice Captain Level, he specialized in physically overmatching his opponents and beating them in hand-to-hand combat. Now, I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that Ika tends to find these types interesting, and because of that he had decided that he would be facing off with the man in question soon enough. All Might eh?.. Well, from the sounds of things, he was arriving rather soon. Like, now.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:22 am

Toshinori scratched his head. Really fucking confused at why a stranger had wanted to meet him. Regardless the stranger had seemed interested and excited to meet him, so well, why not? Toshinori made his way to their meeting location, unknowing of the area he was in specifically at this stage. He could have a least gotten a name, or a picture, or some fucking relative description but oh well. Toshinori having made his way to the location where the meeting was to take place, took a look around. He spotted a creepy looking teen... well... the stranger looked around his age. "You the one that called for me?" Toshinori would call out to the stranger. "If this is about the broken walls, the complaints about earthquakes, and those 2 women. First of all, it's not what it sounds like. And... Second, it wasn't me and you have no proof".  

On a positive note, at least Toshinori had finally gotten a special uniform made by the committee that fitted his special needs... No more baggy sleeves, unless he needed to wear a suit.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:25 am

Ika raised an eyebrow at the man in front of him. He did not in any way resemble the picture he had seen. He listened to the man speak and rolled his eyes, clearly a bit on the irritated side. "I came to fight a man who resembled a champion and here before me is a man I could find if I walked into a fucking cancer ward. What the fuck is this, and what retarded joke is the Committee playing on me eh?" Ika would light a cigarette off his finger using a Hadou four, putting a hole in the ceiling as he did so. Bits of it would crumble and fall to the ground in front of him, but that was hardly his problem and he wasn't exactly planning on taking credit for it.

"I came here looking for a man named All Might, you do not resemble the man I was studying. If you know where I can find him I would love for you to take me to him, if you can't then leave or become a punching bag, I don't care which option you choose either." Ika would crack his knuckles slightly, waiting for a response from the man. Hopefully this was all one big misunderstanding, and the real hero of Earth would arrive to meet his challenge sooner rather than later. At this rate, Ika would be asleep by that point..

#4 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:25 am

"I came to fight a man who resembled a champion and here before me is a man I could find if I walked into a fucking cancer ward. What the fuck is this, and what retarded joke is the Committee playing on me eh?", Ika would say while lighting himself a cigarette. Toshinori wasn't a fan of the strangers Cancer Ward comment. Toshinori didn't look like he had cancer did he? Regardless, the stranger would continue on. "I came here looking for a man named All Might, you do not resemble the man I was studying. If you know where I can find him I would love for you to take me to him, if you can't then leave or become a punching bag, I don't care which option you choose either.", the stranger would say cracking his knuckles menacingly.

Toshinori rolled his eyes. This dumbass obviously hadn't read his file properly, not that Toshinori knew or anything. However he was still a little stung about the whole cancer patient comment. Talking under his breath, Toshinori approached a wall and and punched it with little care or effort. A hole was immediately blown through the wall. Walking through the hole he had made, he would transform, creating a massive burst of air and steam. With a big grin on his face, the now large muscular Toshinori walked out of the hole. "When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times... is surely the mark... of a true hero!!", Toshnori would say in the most inspirational manner possible. It's almost as if the heavens had gifted the world with Toshinori's Greatness.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:28 pm

The man seemed offended by Ika's comments but you know what? Ika was offended by the idea that this man was what he had come out to talk to and or deal with. The cunt could kick rocks as far as Ika was concerned. Ika watched as the man mumbled, walking through a wall after punching it to which Ika would call out "I'm not cleaning that ya cunt. You'd better not fucking think otherwise." It was at that moment Ika saw air and steam pouring out of the whole in the wall, and he felt a shift in Reitsu from that area. Ika was curious as to what would come out, and was hopeful that he would not be disappointed.

Spoiler alert, Ika's excitement was met with whom he had actually come here to fucking fight. The man came out with a cheesy inspirational quote but Ika couldn't be fucked with to care, he was just taken aback by the physical specimen that stood before him. "Good, it's about fucking time you showed up All Might. The last guy looked like the Committee let some Make-A-Wish kid cosplay as you to fucking annoy me." Ika threw his cigarette to the ground and stomped it out, slowly shaking his head in irritation with the whole situation. "Anyway, hope you're ready for a spar yeah?"

#6 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:11 am

"Good, it's about fucking time you showed up All Might. The last guy looked like the Committee let some Make-A-Wish kid cosplay as you to fucking annoy me.", Ika said, as he had finished his smokko. Toshinori was unfazed by the strangers comment, well... he visually wasn't. He just kept a big grin, as he walked back to the middle of the room. Why did this man think that Toshinori was a Cancer patient? It was beyond him. "Anyway, hope you're ready for a spar yeah?", Ika would say gesturing towards Toshinori.

So this strangers whole excuse for getting Toshinori out here, was for a spar? Not that Toshinori was against it, he's always up for a brawl. The man could've at least introduced himself however. "So... you seem to know who I am, and what about you. What do I call you?", Toshinori would say readying himself.

View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm

Ika smirked as the man readied himself slowly but surely, Ika would crack his neck as he waited for the man to get past simple formalities. When Ika was about ready to launch into action the hero asked Ika for his name. Ika pondered this for a moment, before replying. "Let's go with your newest villain, unless you can beat my name out of me eh?" Ika would turn sideways, taking a sideways stance before Shunpoing in wards, maintaining stance. He used a Shunpo speed punch at the mans stomach before Shunpoing to his side where he would launch a fast and strong side kick at the side of All Might's knee, hoping to buckle it. Once that was done he'd jump back, figuring he could overwhelm the man with speed alone.

#8 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 am

"Let's go with your newest villain, unless you can beat my name out of me eh?", Ika would say as he began to take the first move. Toshinori would steady himself mentally watching as Ika came at him. "Very well" Toshinori would say. Ika would shunpo punch Toshinori in the gut, causing Toshinori to flinch from the impact. Ika would also shunpo to the left side of Toshinori with the purpose of kicking the side of his knee. Toshinori having been hit earlier was a little more prepared for the next attack. Toshinori blurred his arm, and was going to counter the kick with a downward back swing of his fist.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:33 am

Ika's punch to the mans gut connected and while Ika was surprised the man didn't buckle over, he was even more surprised as his leg was knocked away by the mans arm knocking it backwards. Ika could feel a throbbing pain in his calf, a bruise however small from someone so weak?.. It was impressive but also annoying, and Ika had every intention shit kicking this cunt into oblivion now. Ika smirked, letting his mask take over as he used Sonido to converge on the mans position. (Ika at 4 x Agility and 3 x strength due to mask=All Might having a much harder time dealing with his punches and speed now.) Once Ika had gotten inside the mans stance he launched a side kick at the mans side before using Shunpo to end up behind him where he would swing a roundhouse punch at the mans head, once the man would attempt to deal with him there Ika would continue his speed-blitzing shenanigans by going back to his side to launch a punch at his ribs. Ika wanted to see what the man was made of, and he hoped that if he worked him over well enough, he would see just that.

#10 Re: [Open] A Hero Emerges on Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:37 pm

The strangers previous hit at Toshinori had winded him, but Toshinori wasn't going to recover from the blow properly until he had 'breathing space'. When Toshinori had countered the mans kick it seemed to piss the stranger off, Toshinori had a second to assess the situation and properly take in some deep breaths. This breathing space however was short lived, as the stranger had donned a hollow mask? and was proceeding to come at him again.

This time didn't yield the same nor even a similar outcome as last time. Toshinori couldn't see the man as he moved, nor could he even properly react. Toshinori was only just able to put his left arm to his side to block the mans kick to his left side. Toshinori would immediately feel the impact of the mans kick. Shifting him several steps to the right, leaving his arm with a bruising pain, and his ribs with a throbbing feeling from the impact.

Upon recovering, Toshinori wold put down his guard and proceed to use his left arm to uppercut the man square in the jaw. He'd already disappeared however, and all Toshinori could feel was a sudden impact to the back of his head. Filled with dizziness and confusion, Toshinori was unable to think. He took steps forward to prevent himself from falling to the ground or to his knees, but that blow was incredibly well thought out.

The man would then Sonido in front of Toshinori again, and proceed to punch him in the same area that he had kicked last time. Instinctively, Toshinori used a Cero punch at the same time, but not to counter. An un-precise Punch of Might aimed at the mans right shoulder. The Strangers punch had hit Toshinori as expected, and since Toshinori wasn't able to defend like he did the last blow, he ended up coughing up saliva. A burning sensation could be felt in his left ribs, most likely the result of 2 of his Ribs cracking and 1 of them fracturing.

If Toshinori's punch was unsuccessful, the resulting waves of energy created from his punch would destroy the floor and most likely the immediate wall that was in the direction of his punch.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum