Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:36 am

Stopping at a liquor store and purchasing two hundred dollars worth of sake, vodka, and anything else Thor could get his hands on. A smile found his way across his lips as he walked out of the liquor store. Celebrations even by himself was a celebration, at least to him. Practically skipping his way home from the simple thought of being home in Norway. In a sudden spontaneous moment of spontaneousness he began to look threw his cell phone looking for anyone in Norway that could or would celebrate with him. Stopping and sitting on the curb to make sure his search went without overlooking anyone. Everyone that was listed in the phone that lived in Norway thought he was either dead or lost to time and space. Sighing, he hoped someone found him because deep down he knew celebrating alone didn't feel right.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:21 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Why is it that I can find you so easily in this human world and why are you in a place like this?"asked a voice as Colbolt stood behind him looking down at him with a large pink scarf wrapped around her neck and head loosely while her hands hide in her pockets of her buttoned up jacket. "and why is it that I find you drinking nearly every time I am going to find where you ran off to?"she asked her Espada. She personally never found amusement in drink or doing things she would have done as a human, if she hadn't died so young. She looked at him before looking around "Do you want to go somewhere else and not in the quiet open of this land you wished to appear in."She asked him waiting quietly for his answer

#3 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:15 am

As Thor was meddling with his phone he heard a sudden voice from behind, which was very familiar towards him. Turning around he would inspect who it was only to find out that it was none other than his Fraccion, Colbolt Nagito. "Ah. My dear Colbolt." He said starting to speak, "what brings you to Norway? Shouldn't you be back in Heuco Mundo resting?" The Espada asked, as he was concerned about his Fraccions health. Even though they were both acquainted a few days ago, Thor cared very much of the wellbeing of Colbolt. Not because she was his Fraccion, or partner; because she was his friend.

"Since you're already here you might as well stay." Thor said putting his phone inside his pocket as he would go onto grab the Vodka bottle, only to take few sips of it. "Come here and sit down, will you?" Leaning back into the chair his eyes would follow as Colbolt would take a seat beside him. "I find this place rather interesting. So I wish to stay here for awhile." Thor said in reply to her question as he would go onto put his left arm around her neck, "the world is a strange place, isn't it? If we honestly could remember everyday that we could lose someone at any moment, we would care and love them more fiercely and freely, and without fear - not because there is nothing to lose, but because everything can always be lost."

#4 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:31 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Colbolt watched him with her usual blank expression " You act like I should take a six week holiday laying in bed wrapped in bandages suffering like a burn victim....I am basically fully regenerated besides the top of my arms but that is beside the point. I am not helpless and I am tired of the utter silence of hundeo mundo"She replied to him before she moved over taking a seat beside him before she received his arm resting around her neck as she listened clearly being able to tell he was drunk "I wouldn't know anything about that...I only lived for 7 years as a human before a hollow killed me....damn bastard's acid burn still covers my skin."Said Colbolt "Plus there is two people i do have plans on killing to officially end this anger i feel towards them both. I found one is a captain...the other I am still searching for."She added to him "and honestly, if i died today....I would be fine, I never put a mark on anyone's life for existing...so being missed is something I would never be known for...I would be probably more known as a annoying flower"She added adjusting her scarf some as she rested her hands folded in her lap.

#5 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor listened to the woman saying how she had only lived for seven human years and how she was planning to kill two people to release the anger within her. Looking at Colbolt with curious expression on his face, Thor would speak, "what did these two people presumably do to you? If you don't mind me asking." He asked as he paused for a second or two, "also I understand that, these people, whoever they are, have caused harm to you. However, I really doubt getting revenge would make things better." The drunkenness state that he was previously in was no longer there to be seen as he was now in his normal, rational state. "In my travels around the world I once met a monk from Myanmar. We would discuss and cover lot of intriguing subjects for hours and hours. When it came to the topic of revenge - and I remember this like it was said yesterday - he would say that revenge was like a two-headed rat-viper. While you watch your enemy go down, you're being poisoned yourself."

Sliding his right hand over his slick white hair Thor would put back the strings of hair that had fallen on his face as he cracked his neck left, then right. He had been sitting in the same position for hours and his body had become kind of rigid, in result of it. Nonetheless, his focus would turn yet again towards his fraccion. "Don't say that." He said in a concerned voice in reaction to the woman saying how she would not be known and how she would be considered an annoying flower. "You would be known and missed by me. I care about you, Colbolt." He let his words trail off as he brought his right hand forward only to materialize his rieatsu on his palm as he would go onto create an azure coloured lotus flower. "You know, flowers are not annoying. Rather, they are fragrant and beautiful. So, when in doubt, remember the lotus flower. Even though it plunges to life from beneath the mud, it does not allow the dirt that surrounds it to affect its growth or beauty." Placing the flower on the palm of the woman's hand Thor would observe it bursting into rieatsu, flickering away like fireflies in the night.

#6 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Simple one is my other half of myself...I'm not a complete soul...when I tore off my mask...my humanity kinda stroke at me...forming two bodies....there was me and there was her...In a way, I can sense her but I never really seen her...the other is a captain of the 7th...She was my older sister in my human life...one of my seven siblings...rest were grown adult brothers...never around....She allowed me to die...as far as I know she died 10 years after me and we bare the same burn scar from the same hollow...just she was saved....I wasn't"She explained since he seemed curious. what is the point of keeping her revenge to herself...Whether he liked it or not, Colbolt was going to get her revenge one way or another. She nodded even if she gets her revenge it wasn't going to change what happened the most she would feel is relief and be able to rest in piece whether she dies or not...She looked over at thor listening to him explain about a monk on his travel before she watched him form a lotus flower from his reaistu placing it in her hand "most likely though...you probably will die before me or because of me....it always tend to happen to those around me because of my foolish nature...I attract the worse company."She said

#7 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:52 am

Thor Blerster

Thor would listen to the woman as she would go on to say how he would probably die because of her due to the fact that she attracts the worse kind of company and so forth. Shrugging his shoulders, Thor would lay back as he spoke, "well, we all have to die some day, one way or another." He paused, looking ahead as he would go on to view the vast city and it's buildings, as he spoke again, "if my destiny leads leads me - to me - dying by your side; then so be it." He said boldly as he glanced at the fraccion, looking directly into her eyes for a few seconds, he would look forwards again. "Anyways...since I can't change your mind on your plot for revenge; what do you think of me accompanying you as you seek these two people?" He asked hoping she would accept his offer for help.

#8 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You do realize that following me to do this is to attack the shinigami and to find my other half...where she might be and with whoever she might be with. Every now and then I get glimpses of what she sees...I don't know if those are what she sees right then and there or something of her past. Much like I get marks where she has been hurt and they stay till she is healed and I know they are where she is hurt cause I can feel them."She replied softly closing her eyes half way. "Revenge isn't what I want....I don't know what I want...All I know is I have a drive to go after them..."She said "I know I shouldn't, I'm not strong enough on my own or i wouldn't even thought about joining the Espada...But...What should I do about this...."She said closing her eyes "Honestly...I could tell you no and go alone but I know you will follow since after all, I am your Fraccion and I actually mean something to you just enough to not be destroyed without remorse...So I will say yes, that if you feel the need...you can follow me to find them and find why I just feel I have to kill them both."She replied

#9 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Thor listened to his counterparts smooth, and soft voice trailing across as she had accepted his offer. Smiling from ear-to-ear the Espada would stand up as he would chim in once again, "excellent." The tone of his voice was cheerful as he stretched a bit to get the rigidness of his body out of the way. "Well then, Colbolt...would you mind leading the way?" It was quite sometime since his last mission. So he hoped that things would get at least a little bit exciting. Seriously. What was the point of an adventure if there wasn't any kind of excitement on the way?

#10 Re: [Private] Snuff (Colbolt) on Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:56 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Kinda hard to lead when I don't know all of where either is...one is shinigami and the other is wandering this world...I just can't tell what her race would be considered."Said Colbolt sitting back down as she closed her eyes focusing... silently for a few seconds "Surprisingly she is in karakura town....Why she is there anyways...hm might as well get going shall we Thor....I hope she isn't the type to gain a army for her....cause that is my doing.."she replied. getting back up picking up her zanpackuto tying it to her waist "So you ready to go see what my other half became?"asked Colbolt Sondio upward looking down at him waiting for him to follow her

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum