Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Art is life on Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Finally got the gallery all ready and set up. All the painting actually made it to the gallery on time and in one piece... and not damaged." Spoke Aria more to herself finishing her final run through of her art gallery up in San Francisco. Why was she here? For her art gallery. Aria was a art protege and this was her first full art gallery that was just about her art. She was so excited to finally be getting her artwork out in the open for possible buyers and hopefully good homes. She does have to at some point go meet her new boss and co-workers that she was to start working with as she got accepted into this 'commitee' job. In her opinion she joined for the hell of it cause well she was bored and sometimes even a artist needs a break from their passion to find a new 'muse'. So why not try an actual job?

Aria stepped out of the gallery building stretching her arms out with the biggest smile on her face "its a beautiful day, I need to go shopping for an outfit for tonight...This is so..exciting..If only mom could see me now...Would she be happy with me....Or would she hate me for my true self."She asked softening her voice towards the end looking at her purse that held some of the normal girl stuff as well as a antique paintbrush.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Art is life on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:31 pm

Winnie

Human
Human
Air platforming was easy. WInderlin just makes some nice air steps and walks. But when he has a hollow chasing him in the streets of San Fransico, things can be a little tricky. The Committee had sent him on a job to do a check up on a new member of the committee, he wasn't sure why he was picked since they didn't work in the same department but he wasn't going to argue or fight about it. She had some art gallery here, in San Francisco and to be quite honest, it made it really easy to find her, a lot easier than what Winderlin thought it would be. That was all before this random hollow show up and attacked him. He's been running in the air since then creating water and ice knives and throwing them at the hollow.

After running for another mile or so WInderlin landed on abuilding with the Hollow right behind him. "You clearly don't know when you met your match, do you?" WInderlin said smirking. He let out a breath before a ring of water surrounding him. He skipped his first form entirly, being really pissed off. His white pants looking a bit cloudy now with his grey and white zipper crop top shirt wet, he was in full rage. He jumped in the air right above the creature and smiled.before making it rain a mixture of ice and water spears from the ring of water. After that WInderlin threw several air slashes at the Hollow but he wasn't done yet. He formed a giant ice spear and threw it, then air blasted his self with the sword toward the hollow and just to give the sword an extra kick, he air punched it. All of these forces drove into the hollow, including Winderlin, which a loud banging shattering noise and a pretty display of ice and water particles in the sky above the building, but for the hollow and winderlin, they didn't get to see it, as they went through the floor and into the building. Wunderlin created a small air sphere around him to make sure he didn't get any rubble on him and landed to the ground. The Hollow had been killed but Winderlin wasn't sure where he was. He looked around and saw many forms of art, it was quite pretty and he was in the center of it all.... FUCKKKKK, I went overkill and ended up in an art gallery."
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Art is life on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:06 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Aria was about to move  forward from her spot inside her gallery giving it one look over to make sure she didn't need to do anything else before the opening. She turned about to leave before she heard a crash. she rolled up her fists shutting her eyes as she turned around. if she saw any of her artwork destroyed she was going to make someone a new piece in her art collection dead or alive. "Why the hell did you have to go through MY gallery....Explain yourself now!"She shouted seeing the man and the now dead hollow "Give me one reason why I shouldn't make you part of my art collection for RUINING my GALLERY!You Moron, I worked hard on each and every freaking piece and instead of ruining any of my art you make a whole in the freaking roof!"She added going on a scolding rant flairing her arms in anger as within about 15 mintues of chewing out the new comers ear off she stood straight up straightening out her loose gold and purple gradient hoody and shorts. "Anyways, I'm going to have to pay for repairing that roof but at least my collection was safe. I'm Aria Takashi, who might you be so I know who will be paying me back for destorying my grand opening."She inquired pushing her strawberry blonde hair out of her face resting her hands on her hips

#4 Re: [Open] Art is life on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 am

Winnie

Human
Human
Winderlin scanned the room for a bit before noticing he went through the roof and was in the art gallery. The art gallery he wanted to find, but not like this. He sighed before stepping out of the rubbish and quickly pointed to the hollow. His face comepltely turned red from embrasement but also just from the pure struck of genius he had. ”It did it!!!” Was all he said while holding he stance of innocence of the crime that was commit. He sighed before seeing that she wasn’t completely angry since nothing of true value was broken at all. She stated her name which made Windelrin really happy and he jumped in the air causing most of the art work to shake due to the wind his jump caused. God. He really needs to get a handle of his new powers, every since that last training session with... him... he hasn’t had much time to see how much stronger he’s gotten. But winderlin quickly dropped all of that and looked at the girl in front of him.

”Hi. I’m Winderlin Young. I’m second scout if the Center of Capture and Control. I’ll file the paperwork and they should give to the money back for the damage. But I was sent to go find you... for some strange reason. I mean I had to cancel dinner reservations with Jun just to make this trip... unless the hollow is what they wanted me to go find..” Winderlin thought as he he made a ice knife from the palm of his hands from the water moisture in the air and threw it directly at the Hollow’s head causing it to screech and vanish.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Art is life on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:37 am

Colbolt NagitoOnline

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Aria listened and watched this person, this Winderlin Young. He didn't seem much older then herself. She sighed "geez I told the committee I couldn't come in today due to my gallery, and they send me a scout....Was Alex really eager to meet me that much?"she asked confused scratching the back of her head "I don't care if you did it or the hollow, YOU fought the Hollow, YOU and it are responsible."She growled "but find send it to the committee and they better get this repaired As soon as possible, or i might never be able to start my job."She added "I am to be the Vice chief of the R+ D department I believe."She said

#6 Re: [Open] Art is life on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Winnie

Human
Human
“I’m not sure why they sent me or why they sent me to meet you today but I was on orders. But I do feel like it’s was Alex.” Winderlin said scratching his head. He had to rethinki some things hit was distracted by the yelling and blame of the destroyed roof. He wasn’t trying to mess up anything but it was the hollow’s fault not his. She then mentioned the department that his boyfriend worked in. “Oh so you the person my boyfriend has mention from time to time. Well that makes way more sense now that I have met you in person and he wasn’t far off with his description.” Winderlin said smiling.

So it was a bit awkward since he wasn’t really sure why he was here but he felt bad about the roof and sighed for a second before breathing in deeply. A small vortex was made and threw the old roof parts on the roof. Then water from the air slowly crept on the wall before it froze solid led over the hole. “That shouldn’t start melting for a while with the trash sitting on top of it.” He said gasping for air as he just finally exhaled from the breath he held in.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum