Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Training] Avida's training on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:55 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika smirked as the woman's arms hung limp, he knew now was the time to go as hard as he could. The woman ran at him and went for a jumping kick which was predictable given the state her arms were in. He caught it out of the air, sustaining deep bruises to his inner forearms but little else beyond that. He slammed her to the ground and twisted the leg at an odd angle. He then proceeded to Shunpo backwards, and then up assuming he maintained control. If this succeeded she would be down a leg and two arms, and it would be time to toy with his prey before putting the finishing touches on. Ika smiled all the while, knowing full well the woman was not going to be able to stop him at this point.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Training] Avida's training on Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 am

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The briefest grunt of pain slipped from her lips as her leg was jerked at an angle that meant at minimum more fractures. Dark spots quickly began to overwhelm her vision as she struggled to stay conscious. She watched wkth a pained expression as the man backed away from her. It was only a matter of time, she supposed, before she fell unconscious. She hoped it was sooner rather than later, given the man's sadistic expression.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Training] Avida's training on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The woman grunted with pain briefly as her leg was ripped at an angle that indicated even more fracturing or worse. Her eyes seemed as though they were maybe getting glassy, it didn't look like she knew where she was anymore. Ika smirked, Shunpoing to her face knowing full well she couldn't fight back anymore. He waved his hand over her eyes before Shunpoing to her back to roundhouse kick her away from him once more. He would sit back laughing before lighting a cigarette while she would presumably be trying to gather herself. He lit the cigarette and closed his eyes a moment, savoring it's feeling before he expelled it from his lungs. Once he had done so he took yet another drag on the cigarette before speaking, "Just do me a favor and kill yourself so I don't have to get my clothes messy eh?.. I don't really like killing people much these days, feeds my bloodlust a bit too much. So what do you say, be a pal?" Ika smirked awaiting her response.

Hey, it was worth a shot right?

#14 Re: [Training] Avida's training on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 am

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Tiny motes of reshi began to thread themselves around the quincy's limbs as she lay on the ground. A fire that had been about to go out had foolishly been restoked by the man and his words. While her vision was quickly darkening, Avida mustered enough strength to look for her target before taking off for the last time.

Bits of bright blue threads trailed in her wake as she made a mad dash for the other figure in the arena. Once she knew she was in range, the quincy jumped and aimed for a simple high jump kick to the bottom of the man's jaw.

It would be the last action she could take, she knew, but she refused to slip into unconciousness without landing at least a single blow.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Training] Avida's training on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika had been caught off guard by the woman's revitalized demeanor, and ate a kick to the jaw, dislocating it in an instant as Ika was knocked stumbling backwards into the wall of the arena. It seemed as though the girl was ready to collapse and Ika was tired by this point as well, breathing heavily laying against the back wall of the arena. Unfortunately for the opponent in question, they had given all they had in this fight, and all it managed to do was piss Ika off. As he watched her for a moment to be sure she was incapable of mustering more offense, Ika would slowly rise to his feet, pushing his own jaw back in place as an agonized grunt escaped his lips and a sickening crack filled the air..

What could not be heard was the anger, the rage, the blood-lust that this Quincy woman had foolishly brought about from Ika. He Shunpo'd forwards, attempting to grab her by the throat and if he had his gauntlets would allow for 3 inch blades to extend from the tips of his fingers. He ran his hand through the girls stomach out her back, and as he pushed back on her head with his opposite hand in order to peel her corpse off his arm, he would kick her head in as she fell. The fight would end there if so allowed, and Ika would be the victor once more.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum