Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Accelerator's group II (Introductions) on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:54 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator had dragged these poor souls from wherever they were residing to where he had been residing for the night. A fives star hotel room paid for entirely by the Committee, where they would peek in and notice Misaka playing with her teddy bear unmercifully. "I'm home Misaka.. And I've brought you some guests, they'll hopefully be joining our little family here and helping me to look after you.." Accelerator nudged the two of them forwards and was hopeful that they would introduce themselves, allowing for this whole meeting to go off without a hitch. "Introduce yourself as well Misaka, these folks don't wish to harm you, they're my friends."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Misaka had been waiting for Accelerator to return for a little while now. She had found her entertainment hanging on random objects upside down, singing doors back and forth, playing with curtains, making pillow forts, and finally playing quth her actual toys. She would find herself apparently ripping the arm off her teddy bear when Accelerator walked in leaving her face red, as she stood up and hid it behind her back. Her eyes were full of joy and confusion all at the same time. She was frightened by the new people, she was hapoy to see Accelerator, and she was afraid she would get in trouble for hurting her bear.

"Oh, uhm, Misaka is Misaka," she would say with a sweet smile as stuffing fell to the floor behind her back. "Misaka has never met Asselerator's friends before. Misaka is happy!" Her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit more now as she continued holding her toy behind her backalong with the torn limb.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Actually Accelerator changed his mind and killed them. The end. -End thread-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum