Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Old vs New on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:45 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku had just finished butchering a captain and slaughtering his entire squad, but he had one target in mind in particular.. That new Captain Commander, he wanted her head as a house decoration. She was a useless little bitch, letting the Gotei fall to shambles like this. Doku would've had Ika gutted by this point he was sure of it, and he couldn't stand how weak the Gotei had seemingly become. As several members of squad one rushed Doku to attack and stop him from reaching Akane, they all fell one at a time, their swords clanking off his armor, unable to generate the requisite force necessary to strike him down. Akane too, would fall this way he was sure. Now just to find the little cunt, and be done with it...

That was the thought anyway..

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Old vs New on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:50 am

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
Doku wouldn't have to wait long to find the young Captain Commander, in fact he wouldn't even get time to finish attacking her subordinates before the girl appeared in person. He had some warning what was about to happen, seeing as she was fully powered up and not holding back her spiritual power in the slightest. Unfortunately, like some sort of spiritual weapon of mass destruction, there was not much that could be done to stop her.

Little more than a red blur, she attacked the man from behind at top speed, her blade angled in such a way as to quickly cut him in two at the waist. Though even if this wasn't successful, a second attack would follow that was just as fast. At best, the battle could already be over, but she had only hoped to force him away from her division. "Go help the others, I can handle him on my own" Whoever had survived would nod and quickly head away. Only now would he get a proper look at his opponent. She was covered in blood, though seemed to be lacking wounds of her own. The golden smoke-like reishi flowing from her body. Those piercing blue eyes focused on one thing, the target in front of her.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Old vs New on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:57 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku smirked, his prey appeared before him covered in blood and death. Maybe she wasn't so bad after-all... He had to parry the first and second attack prior to gawking at her. It cut him open at the hip regardless, blood spilling down his thigh as he grimaced before smiling ever so slightly. It was clear to him that his sword skills were simply not going to be able to work against the woman's ridiculous speed. "That makes the second time today I've bled.. And it's the second time total in over a thousand years.. God it feels good.." Doku took in the sights and sounds of the Gotei being destroyed. The screams, the cries, the buildings crumbling to the ground, but he didn't see it for what it was in it's current form. He saw it as it was when he ran the place. When he was Captain Commander, untouchable in every sense of the word. Cracking his neck as one would, Doku noticed as the members of squad one had been sent to scatter to the wind.

"You should've kept them around and saved yourself.." The two of them would quickly and efficiently be transferred to an alternate realm. A battlefield that was covered in weapons, littered with them really. Doku had already entered Bankai, he would not be wasting time in this fight. His Zanpakuto was held in front of him, as twenty long and rather sharp needles converged on the woman's position with deadly accuracy hoping to poison her. After this Doku stepped back, awaiting the woman's next frontal assault. "Come at me Sou-Taichou.. Die with some fucking dignity!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#4 Re: [Open] Old vs New on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:06 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
After having dealt with the icy maiden, Yukari, I made my way around to see who else was getting their asses kicked in. Surely enough, I see an old as hell man that reeked vaguely like Ika did, reiatsu wise, only to notice Soutaichou Akane staring him down and combating him. My expression changed to that of thought and puzzlement. "Huh, that's something I'm not used to seeing, my Captain Commander actually doing something." I was mildly shocked, as though it were on cue, the two then vanished to some unknown space. Their reiatsu traces gone, I wondered what would happen. Either way, I was not terribly worried about Akane. She'd either return in defeat or victory. She survived a full bout with Ika so she'd be fine. Probably.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Old vs New on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:25 pm

MakishimaOnline

1st Division
1st Division
Akane didn't seem particularly worried about the situation here, having already unleashed her toukai form from the beginning, even as the fabric of reality warped around her into some endless desert of weaponry. It was lucky really, it meant she didn't have to hold back worrying about damaging the Soul Society further. Doku clearly underestimated her, and he was going to pay for it. Looking almost bored as the needles closed in on her. In an absolute blitz of an attack, she would rush directly through the weapons, which would simply vanish as they came in contact. This wasn't her attack however, instead simply rushing past the man's retreat to come back with a viscous attempt to rend the head from his shoulders.

She would turn on the spot and follow up immediately, aiming for the midsection in whatever way he had retreated after the initial attack, this strike seemed to have a little more force behind it. Not that it was going to waste, but against an opponent with that much experience it wasn't going to be enough. Skidding to a halt only to lash out once more. Sending a torrential wave of dense reiatsu tearing through the air directly at the former commander. Not something someone would want to be hit with directly.

Techniques Used:

- x2 Shunpo Speed Attacks (2nd attack at Cero Damage)
- Shinseina Mikadzuki
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum