Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Street Thugs BALLA!( Yami) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:38 pm

It was night time, his mind wondering back at the meeting with the lovely plump cherry Mizuko who was on his mind, He was heading to where he normally stayed an apartment, in a dark ally. It was peaceful out, his hands in his pockets, his ears plugged with earbuds, as the music played Alone I break by korn. It was amazing nothing can go wrong, He made his way towards the location when he saw five thugs in infront of them one of them spoke to him. He forgotten he had been in his gigai and he was able to be seen. So he kept on walking it wasn't till a hand was placed on his chest, did he not only take the hand, and flip the man upside down and over his head but toss him towards the wall. Taken the ear buds out he looked at them in the eye. "Mhmm, You sure you want this?" They looked at him. and spoke. "Were not done. Let' get our friends." They all booked it. And then a minute later returned with guns, Sithis turned around? Guns? Those were illegal unless you were a cop in Japan odd.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Street Thugs BALLA!( Yami) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Rena

Human
Human
Yami was nearby watching the sky out of boredom when he heard a group of guys messing with someone for little to no reason, or maybe they have a reason and it was just petty. Either way they had no chance against the person they were messing with. They ran away and came back with weapons which made him frown. He didn't think he needed to do something about it but decided to do so anyways. He walked over behind the group of thugs and sighed softly before intervening.

"Enough of this" Yami said having watched the thugs mess with someone far out of their league. His clawed gauntlet reached out as he closed the gap between him and them and grabbed his arm before yanking on him and using that thug to beat up the other thugs in glorious style. How often do you see someone use someone else to beat up even more people? when he was done smacking the other guys with their friend's body he dropped the first guy down and kicked him away.

"They seemed to be giving you problems.. your welcome."

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Street Thugs BALLA!( Yami) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:38 pm

A man who had intervened took car with the thugs with guns. He sighed in Relieve thank God he interfered if he hadn't Sithis would have had to go on a murder spree. He placed his hand on the back of his neck. "Thank you. I'm Alex. Would you like to come me. I'd like to thank you for saving me." He told him with a gentle smile. "Not many times do you see someone helping someone else in a brawl like this. Can I offer you some tea?" He asked him curiously. He would extend his hand out and speak. "Thank you so much for helping me. I fear I would be killed if they fired." he said. "What's your name by the way?" He asked and wondered.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum