Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Kitten shop(Yorui) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:28 pm

With all the fuss in soul socity. Rather then helping he decided to take a personal day off. What good would he be against someone who can take down five captain by himself. Fighting Ika whom were seated or unseated would be wasted man power. It was foolish. Anyone who was A Lt. or Lower even a Captain who thought they could take on Ika, was drunk on some Whiskey. There was a fine line between Hope and Denial. He was to smart to do so. He sighed as he entered a Kitten Shop, and he was up roared by a roar of moew's, coos, and purrs. They all were certainly the cutest little things he had encountered. He made his way towards the counter and spoke. "Which one is your cutest little one. I like the ones that are females. I find them the ones being brats." He chuckled.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Kitten shop(Yorui) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Rena

Human
Human
"What do you mean it smells in here." Yorui said quizzically as she started sniffing the air in the kitten shop, "oh I see. Yeah it kind of does.." she turned on the shop owner with a scowl, "you need to buy some air freshener at the very least or keep the place a little more clean. The cats are complaining about the smell." the owner was about to argue but then they realized who they were talking to. Yorui Senba. The literal cat girl of Soul Society. Arguing was pointless so the shop owner merely bowd politely and apologized while promising to work harder. Someone asked about females and which one was the cutest which caught Yorui's attention, "Oh you don't want her. You want this one. you may want a brat but the prettiest has a nasty attitude. This one is just as cute and is much nicer to everyone around her." she said pointing at "Miss Diva Sass" then "Miss Perfect for adoption" in respective order.

"I'm Yorui Senba.. I don't recognize you though. Who are you?"

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Kitten shop(Yorui) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm

He looked at the woman and spoke. "Oh you don't recognize me because we never met silly." he said raising an eye brow. That was an awfully odd greeting. Were all humans as old and weird as him. Or was it just him. He would look at her and speak. "I came to pick up a cat for my apartment. If you'd like you can help me pick one best one. So I can spoil her, with milk and fish, bathe her and play with her." He took a deep sigh and shook his head very slowly. He extended his right hand towards the woman. "I'm Alex. Pleasure to meet you miss Yorui." he asked her. He said bowing his head for her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum