Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm

After a Meeting with the lovely pink haired Captain who was cute and adorable it wa time to make his way to the Fourth Division barracks or at least outside of it. He wouldn't want to intrude with the healing so going inside would be a bad idea and would just be dismissed. He wondered what his own Captain was doing. The Weapons master interesting fellow that one was. It seemed all the new Captains were so young and inexperienced. It was unfortunate they were all dying to Ika. This is why they should have grouped him when he was weak to have atleast a fighting chance, He leaned against the wall. ANd gulp down his Jack Daniels in hi hand. "Man such a lovely day." He said.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You mean my squad captain and my lieutenant with several of my members and injured held inside to take care of the monster that is destroying all of us then yeah such a wonderful day here at the 4th division."Spoke a sarcastic voice as a strawberry red haired woman was walking towards him holding a large bundle of towels and sheets "You aren't off squad 4 so what are you doing here...gather out here is a very bad idea and I prefer if my squad members do not be harmed because you are relaxing out here"She replied
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You mean my squad captain and my lieutenant with several of my members and injured held inside to take care of the monster that is destroying all of us then yeah such a wonderful day here at the 4th division."Spoke a sarcastic voice as a strawberry red haired woman was walking towards him holding a large bundle of towels and sheets "You aren't off squad 4 so what are you doing here...gather out here is a very bad idea and I prefer if my squad members do not be harmed because you are relaxing out here"She replied

#4 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:45 pm

He would look at her and smile slowly. "Tough day today? How has the healing been doing?" He asked her curiously. His eyes narrowed and spoke again. She seemed to be having a troubled day and she seemed annoyed. "I'm sorry you feel that way. But I doubt you would be attacked here. Even if you were, I could protect you. Just not from Ika, his to strong for me. Though I assure you don't have anything to worry about friend. What's your name by the way, I'm Sithis you are?" He asked.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"As long as my captain and lieutenant do as he wishes...supposedly he will not kill...anymore of us...I have found another building for the newest injured to rest in...so we don't...aggravate him...and as if you can protect anyone from him...You want to die then go ahead but if my captain or lieutenant gets hurt or killed by your actions and I won't be afraid to come after you."She replied "Name is Sakiko Tsuchi but everyone calls me Saki"She replied adjusting the towels and sheets.

#6 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:21 pm

She had issued him a threat, any normal soul reaper would have thrown their cock out and attempted a challenge between divisions. To see who is better. Sithis simply shook his head and dismissed it. she was troubled, And he was old enough to understand with time things would ease up. "Fair enough." he offered her a grin. "I doubt Ika would come after the weak. Though he could if demands are not met. If I till remember how he was back then if he even the same person. I don't know It's been such a long time." he said. And it has it has been a good 1500 years since he last conversed with Ika. He could have changed a lot.

"Anyways, things will get better I assure you, this crisis will end eventually." he promised her. "Once the Captain Commander get's better, and Kokoro aids it will be a win for us." he told her.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"What are you a moron? it will take a LONG TIME before we are back to the force that we are with all the new captains and now needing to refill our ranks."She said"It will be at least a good year or so to even put a dent in what happened because of this war...what a pain on my behind. "She said with a sigh"I am trying to assist them in their by diverting others away...no need to bug anyone or anything."She added "Either way...Why are you even here? you don't look injured what so ever so I don't know why you would be wishing to be here instead of assisting other divisions?"she asked confused

#8 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:58 pm

Everyone seemed to be on edge. "Oui, Im just here for Moral support not here to cause any trouble. We're all here to help right? In these times?" He said simply. "However if you wish me to leave. I can do so." He suggested. If he was so uninvited he could leave. He had no problem leaving. IN his opinion they were the only division who held no fighting skill. So it didn't matter if he stayed or left, Ika would destroy the Division whether he was present or not. Ika did what he wanted, that was simply dat. Nothing to it honestly.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"We don't need your moral support. Our captain gives us plenty and we have full faith in her that everything will turn out alright. Unlike most captains she isn't a fighter just like the rest of us...We do what is required of us to live and take care of others before ourselves."She replied adjusting the towels under one arm "you are a fighter and have years of combat instead of trying to help moral for us why not go assist the other squads in fighting back the hollow invasion..."She said. "Right now what you can do is make sure no one comes this way what so ever till Captain Mei is done tending to Ika."She replied to him resting her free hand on her hip

#10 Re: [Private] Meeting a new friend(saki only) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Man everyone was so edgy and shit this wasn't like this fifteen hundred years ago. Things were different he guess. He would nod his head and speak. "But of course. Anything for the Amazing Fourth Division~" He said before he bowed his head and was on his way out towards the sixth division to go drink some more. He honestly didn't bother taken part in this. His Captain was no where to be seen, and he was annoyed so drinking at the Sixth Division Barracks is what he would most likely do to pass by time He could guess.

(End thread I guess.)
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum