Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I rushed over as soon as my fight with Yukari had finished. I'd heard that Squad 4 had been attacked, but I wasn't quite sure how bad the damage was. I was sure Ayame could take care of herself... surely... I had told Cami to go to her room where it was safe while I went to check on Ame. I'm not entirely sure, she might have followed me. That would be par for the course for my little one. Either way, I would come to the scene of a slaughter. Many of the Healing Corps were dead, unconcious, or dying, and for the life of me, all I could think about was Ayame.

I made my way to what at first glimpse, looked to be a lifeless corpse. I sensed life, however, and began trying to pull for her attention. "Ayame? Ayame! Can you move? Are you okay?" I would shout frantically. I couldn't bear to think of her passing, so instead nudged her to varying extents to see if she'd respond.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
With eyes closed all she could see was bright, white light. Her unconscious body leaving her brain with nothing else to think about, but how lonely she would be in death. She had lost everything. As her body lay on the floor, it wouldn't move, it wouldn't gain any warmth, and it would continue to stay broken. Through her head she would walk for miles and miles, yet the world stayed white and she stayed lonely. She had failed and she could see it on the walls, on the floors, on the ceiling of the world inside her mind. It was a blank slate left for the reflection of her nightmares on the walls, except she hadn't seen the catastrophe yet. So, she had nothing to convey. Perhaps, if she ever opened her eyes again..

That's when she'd hear his voice calling out to her. She could feel her body moving ever so slightly and her eyes would finally open slowly. As they opened a cough would escape her mouth and blood would travel down her already blood stained face. As she tried to move her arm, she would see it was impossible. Her other limbs all the same. She would groan as tears welled up in her eyes once more, then she would turn her head to see him. Her tear filled eyes would overflow looking into his blue ones, "Captain..." she would say before groaning again at the sharp pains in her chest. Her broken ribs still bwing a problem that she had but forgotten about. "I.. I failed," she would speak through the pain, as the tears continued streaming down her face. With every breath, she could feel the pain growing more and more. She could feel her body loosening up and the excruciating feelings returning. "Ika.. I couldn't.." she wouldn't be able to finish as she delved into a coughing fit of blood, pain, and gasps for air. For the first time in a long time, fear was plastered on her face and pain filled her eyes.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:45 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
The woman I'd grown fond of in Mei's absence was now on the ground, collapsed in the wake of Ika Mazi's invasion. She seemed very distant up until I spoke. She seemed to cling to my voice as though it was all she had left. The feelings that came as a result of that were mixed. On the one hand, it was pleasing, but on the other, it hurt to see her like this. I looked around and saw all the death that had been here before I arrived. Dozens. A single word escaped her lips, my title of Captain, and her eyes began to split in two, pouring out the shimmering liquid that would contain her heart's greatest pain. I laid my hand on her head, crouching to be near her. She lamented that she had been a failure. That she was responsible for the death of these people. In a sense, she was responsible, and that much was very true. However... "There wouldn't have been much that you could have done. It's Ika. He does what he pleases, and few are strong enough to resist him, much less put him in his place. At the very least, You, your Lieutenant, and your 3rd seat are alive. It's not much, but it's something."

She would continue to lament over Ika doing this, breaking her, dismantling her Squad... And I sat there, barely holding back tears. I called a dose of gentle wind, attempting to soothe her with it. I prayed for this wind to be filled with comfort, love. "Ayame. You're alive. I know this is selfish of me, but it's important to me that you survive. You've given me so much, whether you realize it or not, and I want to give everything my all because you exist. I will stand with you for as long as you're alive, your squad will be put back together, and until you are healed, I am not leaving your side. I'm yours, Ayame, so please allow me to be here with you." My fingers would find strands of her hair, gently moving them aside so I could properly see those eyes of hers. I hadn't quite ever really cared about having my eyes back... At least not until I met Ayame. I wouldn't be able to truly appreciate her eyes.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
When her body had subsided again from the violent surges of pain, she would feel a breeze passing over her. Was she imagining it? No, that wasn't right. His power was that of the wind, she had forgotten about that small fact, but she was now able to feel what small bit he commanded around them. It was a new experience that was very calming and there was something about it that pulled at her emotions. She had been mulling over his words about her lieutenant and third seat being alive leaving her eyes with a small but of sparkling hope. "They're.. alive?" she would whisper as a small smile would cross over her lips. She didn't know. She hadn't known they were alive. She hadn't seen them, but if he had confirmed they were, she would believe him.

His next words were something refreshing and new that she had never heard spoken before.. not to her. He cared for her? He wanted her to be ok? He wanted to stay with her? It hurt knowing her Squad was down to three, but it hurt a little less knowing that he was here with her. "Please... stay with me.." she would ask of him, even though he had away said he would be there. She would look into his eyes as she seemed to be growing tired again. "If only I could move.." she would say as she thought of the affections she may have just tried to show him, except she knew it was best she didn't. She would find it harder for her to stay conscious and comfortable lying where she was. She was overwhelmed with the feelings of pain, sadness, and mixed emotions of joyous content. Tired eyes would look into his blue ones, "I've never been.. so scared before.. but your eyes make it bearable."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:15 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
To see her broken as she was here with me, suffering from her pain, both physical and emotional, my heart was heavy. However my presence seemed to slowly work through to calming her, settling her pain to the back of her mind. She showed me raw emotion for the first time, pure and unfiltered. The good news faring her squad, tiny though it were, gave her release and comfort. Even her broken body managed a smile now. The last of her immediate fears seemed to melt away as I poured my heart out to her, and it was then that she pleaded me to stay. Without even a second thought, I nodded in acceptance. She would lament about wishing she could move and it made me think a minute, but for now I'd stay. I began to realize that the entire time, her gaze had never separated from my eyes. She confirmed that she was terrified, but that this place, being near me, seeing my eyes... It all brought her peace.

I laid with her for a moment, despite the awkwardness, our faces close. I could feel her warmth and her aura both, and... her lips were right there. I leaned a bit closer, my eyes locked with hers... and then I couldn't do it. I rolled backward for a moment, then sat up, letting her eyes meet mine again. I was visibly nervous, but I hoped she didn't care. "I'm sorry about that... Now's really not a good time for any of that, is it? .... I should go do something about you being heaped on the ground like this" I'd hide my reddened face and disappear into the barracks long enough to find a wheelchair, which I would bring out to her and attempt to help put her into it. She'd be a bit unevenly balanced in the chair, and my face would be riddled with embarassment, but I had hoped that she wouldn't mind too much. I knelt to her, eye level now. "I know this isn't ideal, but it's better than being flat on the ground. Now, shall we start the adventure?"

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Laying there on the ground, the other Captain would join her being calm and simply looking into her eyes as she did his. They were something extraordinary and so different. He was powerful, he was protective, he was caring, and he was all too amazing at what he did. She, on the other hand, was not powerful, nor was she able to be protective, but she was caring, and did well at her work. She was more of a reclusive person and she was that which nobody wanted to be, especially after what she let happen. She was of the weakest captains and that was embarrassing to realize.

However, she would find herself not particularly thinking about those things anymore as she saw him moving relatively closer to her. Hm? Was he planning to? Ayame's eyes stayed on his and then, he'd turn away before sitting up. What.. just happened? Did she do something? The black haired captain would lie there as it was the only thing she could do. A but of something sad wpuld come over her face for just a moment before trying her hardest to shake it off. Well at least, she was grateful he could help her up. Her face was something warm thinking about what could have been, but wasn't. Was he really going to? Maybe, not anymore, but would he have? Perhaps, he just got ahead of himself. Was it her? She would shake her head slightly as Noziel returned with a wheelchair. Bye would help her into the chair as she let out a series of groans and other painfilled noises. Once she was finally in the chair, she would take the time to breathe slowly and listen to his words. "Yeah. I know just where we can start. I'd love to fix my little problem here.. and my ribs," Ayame would speak calmly, yet with a bit of a smile.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Aiding the Fallen (Noz + Ayame) on Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:17 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I'm not gonna lie, I picked up on her confusion and disappointment, not because I almost kissed her like that, but because I didn't. I wanted to. I just... didn't feel that it was okay to do it if she was unable to do anything about it. Though, she sat upright in her chair now, she was a little uncomfortable more than likely, but if she needed to, I would help her out any way I could. For now, I listened, as she spoke, with several layers of conflicting emotions coating her smooth and level voice. She wanted to get some medical attention... understandable as hell seeing as she was physically a brick with noodles for arms and legs. I walked over to her, more conviction in my eyes than before, and said it, with a minor quiver in my voice. "Ayame... We can do that soon. But first, may I kiss you? I was nervous before and... and stuff, but um.. yeah."

And there it was again, me being red-faced, like a damn fool, and yet... I found myself loving every second of it. Simply because it was for her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum