Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Event] Team Ika(Private Ika only) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:47 am

Over the course of talking to the Captains and easing there minds over the what seemed to be injured Ika whom by all means could have been healed by now. Shame they refused to attack Ika at his weakest. He would strike, if he was them. Yet Ika invoke such fear into the Captains  that caused them emotional pain over lost friends. It was admireble. Almost golden. Captains passed by saying they could not win, And that was true. They could not win, Not with Ika and that man. That man whom interesting enough Ika's daddy. Sithis sat in the office of the Sixth Division Captain, Drinking Jack Daniels with his Zanupukto in his lap. A trail of Seated and Unseated Sixth Division bodies followed it's way towards the room of the Captain's quarters. A Sound was heard and Sithis finished the bottle, and tossed it. "I've been expecting you to arrive here for such a long time." He grinned. "I remember you fifteen hundred years ago, Along with the Nut Job of that man Kokoro. Honestly. I came to realize that Soul Society is doomed. I'd rather join you, I can be quite useful, as a spy or a person working under you." He said bluntly. He had to clear everything up before Ika got to crazy, Sithis had to presence himself as an ally. And if Ika remembered. Sithis admired Ika's strength.

"Did you enjoy what I did with the people here? Their guts, ripped up, burned, sewed back up and their necks and eyes burned to crisp." he cooed out.

(Only for Ika, anyone else that joins this thread uninvited will have their post voided without permission from thread starter to join. Ya'll be warned, No metagaming Ika and Sithis.)

View user profile

#2 Re: [Event] Team Ika(Private Ika only) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:58 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
The man was a worm of the worst kind already, but Ika couldn't say no to an inside guy. Ika had held the man up by his throat from the get-go, apathetic to the carnage he had left in his wake. Ika wasn't impressed by displays such as this, he simply amused himself by putting them on for himself. "If you remember me and Kokoro that well you should know I'm unimpressed by this, and the only reason I don't end your miserable worm of an existence here is because I enjoy the idea of having an inside presence. You will meet me in Hueco Mundo 3 days after the events that transpire here. Don't be late or I'll come back here and gut you myself. Are we clear?" Ika wasn't exactly in the mood for defectors to be joining him, but he would allow this for now.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Event] Team Ika(Private Ika only) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:38 am

He smiled as his neck was gripped. "My apologizes, you have yourself a deal. Within three days we will meet at your location. I will say this. I am doing this for you. Because I serve the soul king and since we don't have one, and you're the only one close to his power. My duty is to you." He said simply. "I'd rather see Kokoro as the Captain Commander rather then Akane remain in the seat. I'd rather you take the throne of the Soul King. My duty is to you." He said simply. "You have my word." Promised him. He wasn't about to betray Ika, no one should be able to do so. That would be silly and a death wish.

View user profile

#4 Re: [Event] Team Ika(Private Ika only) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:41 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Ika listened to the man blabber on and to be honest, Ika couldn't be fucked with to care about the plights of a Vice Captain at this juncture. He tossed the mans live-carcass aside before slowly cracking his neck, rolling his shoulders in order to help the process. When he heard a pop, he donned his mask once more, and turned back to the man. "Don't be late, now good bye." There really wasn't much else to say at that point, and Ika wasn't going to sit there and socialize in the middle of a war. It was time to move on to bigger fish.

-Thread end-

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum