Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko had earned some time off from her division.  She could find no better way to spend it than visiting the human world and her favorite chocolate shop.  She had just arrived there when she felt something was off.  Ignoring this since most of the time she was wrong about this feeling she began to walk.  She walked out into an opening and looked around.  

It was an area familiar to her.  She’d vist this location every chance she’d get.  It was a street full of businesses, most food related.  She looked around and up, checking on the weather outside.  It was warm, but not too hot.  It was sunny with a few clouds moving lazily across the sky.  Mizuko giggles softly as she stepped out, loving days like this a bit.  Slowly she headed for the candy shop that was her favorite place to shop.  She walked in and was greeted by familiar faces.  She happily began shopping, wanting to replenish the low supplies she had of her favorite candies.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Sithis was formerly from the eleventh division now he was in the sixth. So much time has passed since his time in the eleventh division. He gotten some time off so Sithis decided to check up on the living realm. Being in his gigai he had a bottle of whiskey in his hand. It was beautiful out and he decided to check out a shop for sweets. He was was thirsty for some of that white chocolate those human hearsay were delightful. Upon nearing the shop. He would look through the display and see a plump woman. She was by far amazing looking, the arms on her looked as if she worked out, the ass on her. Mhmm. To be bad she was human otherwise he would have a taste. Entering the shop he'd make his way towards her and speak. "Hi, I am Alex and you are miss?" he asked her curiously.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko was picking up some dark chocolate espresso candies when she heard a voice behind her. It was not normally like her to drop her guard like that. She’d need to be more careful in the future. She slowly turns around, wondering who would bother her. Before her she sees what appears to be a young, man who is just a bit taller than she is with red hair. She smiled at him and then bowed a tad, softly saying, “Pleasure to meet you. My name Mizuko Ichikawa. Don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. Are you new?”

She held in one of her hands a few bags of candy, mostly chocolate of some sort. The other hand held the scooper for the dark chocolate espresso chips. She giggles softly and waits for Alex, as he called himself, to reply, thinking maybe he was a new worker at the candy shop or something.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:37 pm

She was so nice, her aura radiated of a bubbly good nature woman. It was cute, and attractive. "My apologizes, I should have been more Honest. My full name is Sithis Alexander Monomyth. You can understand why I hid my first name." He said it was strange for him to be this forward and active within different topic drops. Perhaps if he wasn't attracted to her he wouldn't have been so weird. The Culture within Japan was interesting and they had manners, Much like Russia. It was good to meet someone like this. "I am new. And I honestly do wish to come here more often if I am to see such beauty such as your own." Jesus Christ it has been so long since he spoken to a woman like this he sounded weird. "My apologizes, I don't want to appear odd. it's just been quite some time since I've interacted females who are just blinding drop dead gorgeous. My apologizes." he said placing his hand to the back of his head scratching. "If I may insist may I buy the items of yours, as a token of my apology?" He asked her.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:09 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Upon hearing his full name she thought for a moment. She’d heard the name around but she was not fully sure this person before her was a name she’s heard spoke of before. Shaking her head she looked back at Sithis. “New or now welcome here. I do visit often and buy many treats. Been coming here for many years now.” She said, stopping before she said way too much about how old she really is in case he’s a normal human. She was never really that good with picking up on reiatsu. It was then that the end of that sentence hit her. He called her a beauty. She soon blushed a bright red as he spoke his next words, drop dead gorgeous. This one knew how to flatter women for sure. He then offered to buy her all the sweets she had in her hand. This caused her to blush even more.

No! She was not falling for another guy, especially if he turned out to be human. She was not going to go through that pain again. She shrinks back a bit and speaks. “No, that’s alright. I can get it. I don’t wish to be a burden. If you like I can show you around a bit however. That I don’t mind.” She only hoped she didn’t scare him away with her reaction to his offer.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Sithis looked at her blushing she was so cute. He might have found him a keeper and falling for a human girl. He also appeared older then her, so dating a younger female was defo a bonus. It would be hot. He looked at her and shook his head. "No No, I insist in buying don't worry your little heart my dear. I'll buy and spoil you in all the sweets then we can go and you can show me around." he told her. When she said that she had been coming here for many years he blinked. Did that mean she' been coming here since she was twelve? She looked no older then twenty and no younger then eighteen. It was interesting. "There are other ways I can spoil you. Darling, dinner tonight? I'll buy? But yes I came here mostly because I saw you, Miss." he aid honestly. That was true, he was attracted towards her. Unfortunately she was human and he couldn't die of old age. Which was unfortunate. Meaning while she aged he would keep on living. His gigai provided him protection while he had surpassed his resithi. So not everyone would be able to tell. Hence him passing as a human would be great.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 am

Pallas UchidaOnline

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Mizuko blushed a deep red when she heard he wanted to spoil her rotten. The last time she heard someone say that she was truly in love. She sighs and turns, filling a bag up with the espresso dark chocolate candies. Once done she ties it off and puts the scooper back. “It’s alright. You don’t have to. I’ll just pay for my items at go. It was nice to meet you.” She softly says.

She then turns and heads for the counter, a small tear in her eye. She missed Atshushi and wished he’d never done what he did. She was afraid. Afraid that Sithis would be the same as Atshushi. This was why she never really got too close to many males unless they were above her in rank, which most were. Before he could reply she walked to the counter and set her purchase down. As she waited for her total she dug in her bag and ate a piece of chocolate she still had from her last candy purchase. Besides, he’s human. She did not need to know more grief from watching a loved one die. She sighs as she pays for her candy and begins to head out the door.

(this is not trying to end the thread. Keep this going. She's just like this is all. Please. I'm having fun.)
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] A fated meeting (Sithis) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:37 pm

Sithis looked at her as she paid for her belongs and made her way out. He would follow her. "Wait. Don't go. Let me come with you. streets of Japan are a bit dangerous don't you think? With Traid and the Yazuka? Wouldn't you agree?" he asked her curiously. "Please let me come with you. That way I can enjoy your company for a little while longer, Unless you take me up on my offer for Dinner~" he requested for her. He would then speak. "Mizuko. How come japan is interesting. I keep wondering myself. I'm from Russia. What about yourself?" He asked her curiously. "Are all woman from around here as pretty as yourself? Because if that is the case. I only want you." He kept on praising and flattering her. To bad she was human. Urg this was driving him crazy.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum