Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:16 am

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The door to the office shut quietly behind the captain as she exited her office. Her footsteps were light down the hallway, next to no echo reverberating off of the bare walls. Few of those under her command were up this early in the day. As it was, the sun was just beginning to creep its way over the horizon and the birds themselves seemed to only just be waking. This was the case and yet her necessary paperwork for the day was done.

In a way it was nice to have the majority of the day to herself. 'To herself' meaning, of course, that she could spend the day with her division. She was able to oversee most of the daily operations and training of those she lead, and she was able to ensure all of this was being done to her standards. In her mind she shuddered to think of how the division might be run under someone else's command.

Recruits might be let in with hopeful, starry eyes but with little to no skill to speak of simply because 'they wanted to hone their skills.' Training might be done lackadaisically. Standards would fall without question and while in the Gotei there was not a single division in which standards should fall, least of all in her mind should they fall in the Kido Corps.

Her division was tasked with ensuring the future of the demon arts was bright and innovative. Under her guidance, or as some could call it 'command,' she liked to think it was going to be brighter than anyone could have imagined.

Rounding one last corner, she stepped into the mostly empty cafeteria space the division housed. Though it was still fairly early she wasn't there, as most were in this hour, for coffee. She couldn't stand the taste. Instead she quickly put together a warm cup of tea before settling into one of the corner tables.
View user profile

#2 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:17 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
She wanted to get more training with Lapis in, especially since her recent promotion to the Vice Captain position of her Division. She was strong, for sure, but Zhū Lóng felt she had a lot of room to grow. She hadn't attained her Bankai yet, though Kagutsuchi seemed welcoming to the idea of such a thing. She still had work to do with mastering the dance that had given her the second nickname of 'Firebender'. The young Vice Captain had plenty to learn, and today felt like the appropriate time to study her kidou mastery. She had heard of the Captain of the Kidou Corps, someone more possibly skilled in the arcane ways than Lapis herself, though Zhū Lóng felt she would have been imposing on any official duties of the captain. After all, they were often far more busy than their subordinates.

The alabaster-haired woman walked down the hallway, hoping that Lapis was in the cafeteria to start her day as Vice Captain. The Firebender herself was hungry, so she would probably end up snagging something to eat while she was visiting, but she wanted to catch Lapis before she started work. She would see the room empty, with only the occasional Kidou Corps member. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, a welcoming smell for the young Vice Captain, one that brought her forward into the room and directly towards the location.

She would pour herself a small cup, tearing open a sugar packet and spilling the contents into the cup and then following with some of the creamer. There was a wide selection, most likely mimicking the selections in the human world. Zhū Lóng would settle on a flavour of creamer called 'Chocolate Espresso', tasting it with the bold coffee flavour and finding it to be a beautiful mix. Her crimson eyes danced along the faces of the population of the cafeteria, landing on one that stood out above the rest. Well, she found Lapis's opposite. Red hair, tall physique, a firm disposition.

The Vice Captain would walk towards the fiery-haired Kidou Corps captain, her face neutral as she moved her cup up to sip before arriving. "Good morning. Would you know where I could find Lapis-san? I was hoping she was here, but it seems I'm too early."
View user profile

#3 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 pm

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Hm?" the Songbird's eyes slid from the steaming tea over the lip of the cup and to the face before her. The woman's face wasn't familiar. It wasn't someone who belonged in her division, she knew that much without even having to see the markings on the badge. "It's likely that my lieutenant is still sleeping. Most of my division is at this hour."

Already somewhat bored with the woman, her eyes drifted quickly back to her tea. It was too early in the morning for someone to be asking something that should have been obvious. Lifting the cup to her lips she took a sip of the brew. It was sweetened with various dried fruits and rinds, but not too much. As far as she was concerned it was perfect.

"May I ask your name and why you're seeking my lieutenant so very early in the morning?" pushing herself forward Mirabelle propped her head up with one hand. Her eyes lazily trailed up the woman's uniform. It was well maintained if nothing else and the woman looked ready for whatever he daily duties might have been after she was done here. She supposed the woman had come this far, she might as well see why. While she waited her free hand brought the cup to her lips once more so she could sip the tea again. "From the looks of that badge, you're the lieutenant of another squad or at least someone seated. Does your captain know about your ventures over here? I know I'd want to know if I was your captain."
View user profile

#4 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhū Lóng nodded her head gently, her alabaster locks never moving from place as she spoke. The captain themselves was certainly firm in their words, as if she was done with the Vice Captain already and just wished for her to be dismissed. Perhaps this was how things were in the Kidou Corps. She was so close to joining the ranks of Mirabelle's division some time ago, but her incline towards Hand-to-Hand combat and her ability to handle combat how she did allowed her to find comfort in the Second's barracks instead.

A decision she thoroughly enjoyed, given her seat and skillset.

"Of course. My name is Zhū Lóng, and the reason I wanted to speak to Lapis-san was to practice Kidou arts. We trained some time ago, when I was freshly admitted to the Second Division, and she told me that she was the Vice Captain of the Kidou Corps. The way she fought is similar to my own, so I was hoping to learn from someone with more experience than I personally have." She paused briefly, hearing the tall captain inquire about her captain knowing of her whereabouts. "Rena-Taichou knows I'm here. She's caught up in work, and today is one of the few days I have where I can enjoy personal time. I'm sure she'll request me later on, but for now, I'm free."
View user profile

#5 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"Ah." so the woman was from the Second. A relatively decent bunch, that division. They weren't set solely on a single skill set that their member's needed to have in order to join. Skills in the division ranged from swordsmen, and women, to kido practitioners all of whom liked to stay out of the limelight. "I'm glad Rena is at least aware you're here."

The redhead's eyes wandered up and down Zhu's form once more. She wasn't much to look at but, the Songbird supposed, she could be worth something. Pushing herself up to her full height the captain downed the rest of her tea, ignoring the slightly unpleasant sting of the still warm liquid as it slid down her throat. "I'm sure Lapis is going to be sleeping for some time yet."

Making her way around the table and to a nearby garbage can, Mirabelle disposed of the cup before walking back over to the lieutenant. "And after she wakes, I'm sure she has some form of duties to attend to. I, on the other hand, am free. Why don't you show me exactly 'how you fight' and what Lapis showed you? After I know that much I'm sure I can teach you something to make your trip this far worthwhile."

Her feet carried the captain across the cafeteria in a few steps, not really giving the girl much time to refuse or accept the offer. More than anything it was implied that she follow, as the redhead called over her shoulder, "The training area is this way."
View user profile

#6 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:21 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhū Lóng felt her heart sink slowly as the Captain explained that Lapis had a day of work ahead of her, unlike the two women had. So much for training with her.

However, Mirabelle stood up and began to explain that she would train the Firedancer, requesting that she show her what the two women had trained about and what she knew of Lapis's teachings. Truth be told, there wasn't much teaching. She got her ass thoroughly thrashed by Reo and Lapis during their training games. Ah, good old times.

"Thank you, Captain." The Vice Captain followed Mirabelle to the training location, discarding the paper cup that was filled with the last sip of coffee that would have been completely sugar and cream instead of the delicious nectar she enjoyed.
View user profile

#7 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:46 am

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
The training area wasn't much. Aside from scorch marks, both fresh and faded, the walls seemed on the surface to be made of untreated concrete or sekki sekki stone. Those who'd trained in the division knew better though, the walls were imbued with several kinds of kido to sap the excess energies that might have otherwise over taken the division.

"Here it is." the captain said flatly, showing off the space with a wide swing of her arm. "I can bring in targets for you if you'd like, otherwise I'd like for you to go ahead and get started."

Mirabelle backed several feet away from the lieutenant, giving her more than enough room for the girl to feel comfortable. Her eyes settled on the white haired woman's form, studying the way she held herself, the way she breathed, anything and everything she did from the moment she began casting.
View user profile

#8 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:26 pm

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhū Lóng entered the room with a small sense of purpose and... truthfully, determination and eagerness. She was, as far as she knew, going to learn more about something dealing with Kidou today, be it from Lapis or the Captain, Mirabelle, herself. The firedancer wouldn't leave until she had, as annoying as that was. And perhaps it was that drive that made Mirabelle shrug the idea of dismissing the Lieutenant away.

"What... exactly am I to do, Captain Mirabelle?"
View user profile

#9 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:09 am

Knox Lewis

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
"My apologies, lieutenant." the Songbird sighed to herself. Early mornings lent themselves to fatigue of the mind, even if one did regularly engage them. Everyone was allowed to have off days, right? "Despite it being my normal routine, it seems I'm still a bit foggy this morning."

"I'd like you to show me your best kido. Hado or Bakudo, whatever you fancy. Cast it as you normally would in a given training session. From there I'll be able to assess on some levels how well you preform it, and I might even be able to suggest how you'd otherwise improve on it. Following that, I have other ideas." the captain let herself relax into the wall. Training others had become something of a second nature to the redhead and on mornings like this where her brain seemed to crave sleep, something familiar to her was comforting.
View user profile

#10 Re: Show Me [Zhu | Mirabelle] on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:27 pm

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhū Lóng pondered the idea for a brief moment. Mirabelle didn't say her strongest, simply her best. Given her ability to control Fire, one would make the assumption that any Fire Kidou she could readily cast would be her best. Truth be told, between Soukatsui and Byakurai - the latter being familiar to her because of Kagutsuchi's own version of the ability - the Lieutenant was set on what to show her.

"Hadou thirty-three, Soukatsui." Spoken calmly, the blue flames rushed from her open palm and directly at the captain. Just as the flames reached a range where she could feel the flames warmth, the Lieutenant swung her hands in a circular motion, manipulating the flames and causing them to briefly circle around Mirabelle, yet never coming close enough to even break a sweat. After a brief second or two, the Firebender would direct the azure flames into a nearby wall, causing a fresher, darker scorch mark to form.

"I prefer Fire Kidou, given my abilities."
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum