Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 am

Yaksha

Hollow
Hollow
The city of Egypt had come a long way since the days of old, but not so far that Yaksha couldn't still appreciate its unique ambiance.  It rested so precariously close to the savannah, much of it surrounded by untamed land that was beautiful to the eye.  Beautiful, at least, in the same way that looking at the structure of certain microscopic bacteria was beautiful.  There was a deadly purpose to it, a sense of resistance to all around it, as if nature were daring mankind to lets its reach extend just a bit further, to invite unto themselves true ruin.  He loved nothing more than to stand on the very cusp of those tamed lands, where one could walk just a mile or two off the beaten path and see an entire new world.  It made him feel as if he had just teleported to a new dimension, when he walked out of the small plaza he'd been examining until a few moments ago, and within mere seconds spotted a gazelle bounding past.

Humanity had progressed so far in the scant period of time he'd been looking away; it felt like every day he was returning to some old settlement to hear about the newest operating system on some computer, or yet another human recognized for some talent that exceeded all previous expectations.  There was such vibrancy to them, so much passion in their actions, Yaksha truly felt jealous when he thought about it, and looked upon them.  So many of them lived life like a raging bonfire, burning out long before they had spread far enough to make their impact truly known.  But there were always those scant few, who burned hot and long, whose flame burnt everyone they touched, spread itself far and wide, and changed the very world in ways that, to Yaksha, became more fascinating to behold every day.

And so here it was that he sat today, lazily swimming through the air with the sort of strokes one often taught their children before letting them into a pool or the ocean.  He was nearly thirty feet in the air, certainly high enough that even a spiritually aware human wouldn't notice him before he had a chance to escape or prepare for their attentions.  He inhaled, beginning to hum a tune under his breath, as he watched the humans returning in their jeeps and their mopeds, all of them coated in thick dust from the surrounding environment.  It almost made him long for a body, after so long as a specter.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:38 pm

Egypt; 4.00PM. The sky above the vast city was a portrait of grey and opaque, small cracks in the clouds revealing what little faint rays of sunlight there were to be had. Small, light tears fell over the city, cascading the earth and manmade structures in a paper thin layer of water; there was just enough dampness and humidity in the air to possibly make one's stubborn hair frizz. A group of Egyptian girls squealed as this was the case, and shuffled quickly from the sidewalk into a nearby restaurant to gather their bearings and re-apply the caked on white makeup. Women always had a weird obsession when it came towards makeup and such that he really couldn't understand.

A large black hole cracked open just below the layer of clouds high above city. For a garganta, it was rather big, as the user himself was a high ranking member of the Espada. Stepping out from the darkness was a large, lean built male, towering a towering height of exactly six feet five inches. A male of elegance but also mixed with an intimidating and daunting presence. He's stoic and regal demeanour alone inspired awe and respect from friends and foes... As his light blue eyes scanned the area surrounding him, he wondered if there was anyone currently in the area that could entertain him since he was bored as shit: he wanted to find something interesting to do. In order to achieve such, he would release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards from his body to make it easier for someone to find him. Assuming he did not find whoever that was first.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#3 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:28 am

Yaksha

Hollow
Hollow
Immediately, Yaksha could sense it, his hackles rising in the presence of an entity of almost singularity-density levels of spiritual pressure. He could feel the air around him growing thick, making movements as slow as if he were stuck in quicksand, his body demanding he run away. He could only assume if a spirit being had arrived in this city at a time like this, it was because fate itself had dictated the two of them collide, and that attempting to run would just prompt it to follow. It was no different from a predator spotting a new creature in its territory. The best thing he could do was to communicate, as clearly as possible, that he was not a meal to be consumed, or a threat to his feeding.

Rising into the air a bit more, Yaksha began to approach the source of the energy, which had appeared from far higher up in the air, and was sending out pulsating waves of its spirit energy much the same way that a radio tower sent out waves of radiation. He approached, deadly silent as he did, until he was in sight of the one doing it. He looked like a fit, physically adept human, and many others would've been intimidated by his height; Yaksha, however, stood more than a foot taller than him normally, and so when he met the man's gaze it was from a significantly lower position that it was unsettling. When he spoke, it was with the cool and pleasantly rich tones of a man educated very well, and very recently. One could almost hear the Oxford in his voice, as he let out a low, breathy sigh.

"Haven't these people been through enough? Please tell me you at least bothered to do some research into the area before you came by on your little vacation. These people are suffering, under the rule of a tyrant who cares not in the slightest for them. Are you seriously planning to compound their pains by bringing the eye of the public upon them once more? Let them have some peace. Or at the very least, if you're going to kill someone today, let it be a bad man."
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 am

Thor kept on air walking forwards. His hands inside his pockets, his head held down, he walked. He did not manage to walk a long distance as he sensed something. Instinctually he looked forward as he saw a creature a few feet or so, in front of him. Looking at this thing, Thor would narrow his eyes as he observed the specimen. Long ponytail of lime-green hair, eight feet tall, this creature looked like a total savage. But honestly none of any of them was any kind of importance towards him since what was truly important was the fact that the creature being an hollow.

"What the hell are you babbling about, creature?" Thor said with a confused expression on his face. "I'm not going to kill anyone.... Unlike you hollows, we Arrancar's aren't total savages." Shaking his head Thor sighed softly, only to gaze at the hollow as he spoke again, "what is your name, creature? And what bring you to Egypt?" He asked as he awaited for a response.

#5 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:13 pm

Yaksha

Hollow
Hollow
"Ohoho! Oh, are you fucking shitting me! I thought it would take years, but it's appeared! A wild egotist has appeared! How do you manage to -talk- that way with a straight face!?"

The hollow began to laugh, deep and rich rolling belly laughs that made him throw his head back, and his hair start to writhe around him like a sheet of water, gently rippling after a stone had been dropped into its surface. He sat there for nearly a full minute, howling in laughter that couldn't actually be faked, the sort of naked delight in it that could only be found when something slipped fully past all of your defenses and struck your sense of humor when you were least expecting it. Finally, after fifty seconds, it seemed to disappear in a single instant, leaving him staring at the arrancar in front of him with mingled disgust and fury.

The chance was instant, without a moment of hesitation, his eyes turning flat and cold, as devoid of emotion as a shark's, or a doll's. He stood tall, unmoving, as he stared at the creature in front of him. He could sense it immediately, the stifling energy rolling off like heat off of a wildfire, telling him with absolute certainty he'd be killed in a single instant if he did the wrong thing, or agitated the man in front of him in the wrong way. He inhaled, folding his hands over his chest, and speaking in a tone of absolute emotional neutrality, the sort of thing one would expect from a lawyer speaking for their client.

"My name is of no consequence to you, since I am just a creature. You'll pick one of your own accord, so I don't see a point in giving you the satisfaction. I came to Egypt to get away from the savages of Las Noches and yes that does include the arrancar. Your sanctimony is unbecoming, since I'm absolutely certain I could recall exactly where I was when you wore a mask, just as I did, and I am reasonably certain I was just as civilized then. If nothing else, I recognized the capacity for savagery in -all- sentient species. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take my leave now. Your presence has spoiled my enjoyment of this day. I'll find some other place to people watch. Goodbye, arrancar. I hope never to see you again."
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Thor arched his eyebrow in reaction to creature calling him a wild egotist, as this was the first time a person has ever used such a word to insult him. Things obviously did not stop there as the Hollow would go on to laugh for a full fifty seconds at his expense. Bewildered, Thor would look at this shit-show pondering if he made the right choice trying to engage in a conversions with this thing. One would think that the Hollow would come to its senses after acting like a lunatic; that was not the case, unfortunately. The hollow would babble about how it has no intention of revealing its name and how it would leave wishing that it would never meet Thor again. The Espada, being at the wits end if his patience, wasn't going to let some Hollow disregard his presence and insult him. No, he was too proud to let such a thing slip away.

Sonido'ing to the Hollows back, having a six feet distance between them, he raised his right hand up, as he used his magma manipulation to form a two barrel shot gun in his hand. Pointing it at the back of the Hollows skull, Thor would say, with a smug look on his face, "names Thor Blerster: the seventh Espada. And you are? Oh damn... how could I forget?... your name is of no consequence to me. How silly of me to ask." His index finger slowly went on to push the trigger back, but he kept it on a point where it wouldn't fire. Not yet, of course. There was still time.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#7 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:54 pm

Yaksha

Hollow
Hollow
"Puddintang. Ask me again, I'll tell you the same."

The hollow seemed to have no reaction whatsoever to the projectile weapon pushed against the back of his head, simply standing in place and reaching a hand upwards to scratch at his cheek. He let out a small, breathy sigh, and then folded his hands over his chest, closing his eyes and standing stock still. He said nothing, simply waited in place for the man to grow bored with his display of power, and go back to whatever it was that had brought him to Egypt in the first place. After about ten seconds, he spoke in a warm tone, one of surprising patience and calm as he turned towards Thor, his head canting slightly to one side.

"You are, as a matter of fact, the second arrancar I have -ever- met who didn't have two consecutive consonants in their name. After a time, it ceases to be a pattern and just becomes reality. Please, please tell me you didn't add a second 'r' to 'Thor' just so you could fit into the trendy names. You actually give me some tiny modicum of hope for Las Noches, if you're one of the Espada. Perhaps in a few more generations they'll be able to master the concept of air conditioning. Until then...well, I'd much rather take my chances amongst the humans. At least they have real entertainment, besides watching two people beat each other to death."
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm

The Hollow was clearly obstinate as it refused to give out its name for the the second time in a row. However, things took a change of turn after a few seconds as the creature would go on to talk about Thor's name and how he's the second Arrancar that it had met and so forth. Lowering down the shotgun Thor would shake his head softly as he would take a step back, "you are indeed one of the most eccentric creatures I have ever met." He paused for a second, only to continue speaking, "you spoke about my first name, yes? I would like to correct you on the fact that the name Thor is a Scandinavian name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Thor is: Thunder. And as for myself, whose birthplace was Norway, the name itself is quite fitting." He paused again, this time for more than a few seconds, eyeing the Hollow with the slicing gaze of his light blue eyes, he would begin to speak yet again, "also, we do have air condition back in Heuco Mundo. We are not savages."

Running his hand through his white hair he looked at the Hollow, patiently awaiting its response. But before it would do such, Thor would add something in. "How long have you been on the human world? Honestly, its quite surprising that a soul reaper hasn't sensed your presence yet."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#9 Re: [Private] Mr. Sandman (Thor) on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:15 am

Yaksha

Hollow
Hollow
"Savages, Savages, barely even human..."

The hollow could be heard softly singing under his breath, drumming his claws against his arm as he did, clearly wishing to move about and finding it exceptionally hard to keep himself still, even knowing that his very life depended on it. Even so, there was a levity to his tone, and a lack of concern on his features, as his hair gently thrashed around him, far more agitated than he was. He was able to meet Thor's gaze with minimal concern, giving off an absolute air of one unconcerned with their fate.

"I'm well aware of the origins of your name, Odinsson. I'm aware of the origins of a lot of things. I was primarily expressing disbelief that I met an arrancar who didn't pick a name that sounded vaguely South American, or Spanish, in its roots. It seems so few arrancar really value individuality. Is that an instinctual thing, do you think? That some part of us deep down finds the presence of the alien abhorrent? Or is it somehow enforced, by another party? Is it Las Noches itself, that leads every hollow and every arrancar to believe that the only life possible is one of violence and struggle? That I would call savage, far moreso than one's physical appearance."

He whirled around, ever so slightly, pushing down on the gun in front of him, and speaking in a voice full of dread portent. He droned on, in an almost monotone voice, as he gestured towards himself, and then the planes around them.

"The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works, before his deeds of old; I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be. When there were no watery depths, I was given birth, when there were no springs overflowing with water; before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth, before He made the world or its fields or any of the dust of the earth. I was there when He set the heavens in place, when He marked out the horizon on the face of the deep, when He established the clouds above and fixed securely the fountains of the deep, when He gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when He marked out the foundations of the earth yadda yadda are you getting it. Quaint little words. Let's just say I was around when they hadn't even been put to paper yet. If you're asking for -consecutive- periods of time...my current record runs around thirty eight years, before I got hungry and had to dip out for a snack, and come back?"
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum