Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Thead Name: (Dancing of the thunder clouds (Tier up training))
Thread Link: (Put a link to the thread here.)
Thread Master: (me, Katsumi ^w^)
Thread Participants: (1, someone to control Dekko Senka)
Roleplayer Name / Character Name
Thread Limitations: (Death disabled)
Plot Guide: (Wishing to become stronger for her squad, Katsumi decides to enter her inner world and take a battle with Dekko Senka to better improve her skills both as a shinigami and as a lieutenant)
Thread Location: (Soul Society, Katsumi's inner world)
Resolve Drive: (Resolve Drive is a term used to describe a moment when a character pulls some ridiculous save out of their bum when in all rights they should have probably died. An example is Ichigo's hollow bringing him back from the dead. If you plan on having one, say yes here. This is to help staff if they ever review the thread for training purposes. We will know to expect it rather than think you are just being god mod. More information on use of Resolve Drive can be found here.)
View user profile

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
You literally just got approved and you want a tier-up?

Go make some friends.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile
is that IC or OOC? IC, my character isn't really the "making friends" type. OOC, I have a few friends already. in either case, I thought it would make sense that she would want to get stronger both for her standing as the lieutenant and for her squad as a whole.
View user profile
BUMPING
View user profile

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Noz's point is you need at minimum, 50 posts to qualify for a tier up. Assuming most of those are RP threads and posts. You have half of that. And I'm pretty sure most of those are not RP posts, but I could be wrong. Make friends in character. Make enemies in character. Make frenemies in character. But you do need to RP a lot more before you're eligible for a tier up.
View user profile
but my character doesn't like people, this is the only thing I can think of really since she's new. I'm open to suggestions on who my character should meet because right now, Idk what to do T.T
View user profile
Tiering up via Rena (or some other training approved by Staff): Basically, if you allow an org leader such as me or Rena to train you in order to teach you, or see you firsthand? Once you're through with training you'll be granted an automatic tier up.

but what about this? basically this, but with my zanpakuto spirit instead of a org leader
View user profile

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Your character is a Shinigami. Your shinigami is in Squad 7. Make up a mission that your cohorts might have to participate in. I don't know. Just know that I can and will shut down any attempts to get a tier-up without actually participating in any sort of RP. This is a roleplay site. So roleplay. Have fun.

I'm taking one final chance in this case. I'm warning you NOT to double post. If you think of something else to say, edit it into your last post, not make another one. At this point you're just inflating your post count and it's not helping your case any.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
To add, it means interacting with other players. Your character hates people. Ok, RP that. Just because they hate people doesn't mean you get a free pass at not participating and getting a tier up. You still have to interact with other people. People that your character hates. For basically no reason. But you still have to interact with them. How persistent they will be will dependent on their character, but it will create a thread and possibly a storyline. Or if you're on a mission and piss someone off, they may attack you, and thus defend yourself. Which is still interacting with other people.

Either way, you're not getting a tier up this early for no reason whatsoever. Most people won't even train you for an auto-tier up this early. You gotta EARN it. Which means interacting and RPing with other people. That doesn't mean you have to go against your character's personality, however. There are plenty of outgoing characters who will bother them. Smile

As a side note, edit your previous post if you're gonna post so soon after the first one, we don't do double posts here. Just try to avoid it in the future.
View user profile
maybe, but no one seems that active and even more limitted on who I can rp with. For example, I can't rp with Ika's character because he's a full on psychopath that would kill me before I even got to move. I've tried messaging people to no avail.

idk, I need ideas. why don't you use a shinigami character and rp with me?
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum