Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:33 am

Someone had spotted them. Heard them really. But none really took notice. New York wasn't attacked often, so hardly anyone really knew what an arrancar looked like. At least from afar. Someone with some spiritual senses could tell that they weren't Shinigami...and notified the Committee. The baseball game below them and the people started to evacuate. But the two seemed to be content with watching. A six foot tall, green haired man with a black bucket hat, black coat with a long coattail, brown boots, black slacks, white shirt, and an odd cane with a bronze robotic snake head on the top and a blade at the bottom was already standing at the top of the stadium, watching the duo. They both seemed to be about vice-captain class. If it was just one, it wouldn't be an issue. But two of them could make things problematic. Alex can handle it. Besides, he had a ready supply of reinforcements.

Creating a green energy dagger, he threw it up between the two, hoping to attract their attention. "By the order of the Committee, leave New York City. Or you'll find out first hand why it was not wise to come here." As a bounto, he wasn't detectable by normal means. Still, hopefully the two would realize the danger they were in...it was awfully hard to miss the sheer number of strong fighters in the city. Especially one mercenary that had just arrived and was closest to him. But he wouldn't be called unless absolutely necessary.

Jun Tomoshibi. Human. 0-5
Riku Tomoshibi. Shinigami. 0-5
Tegan Tristan Tomoshibi. Human. 2-1
Kuro, Tegan's talking cat. 4 tier noncombatant.
Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#12 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:57 am

The dagger landed on the ground between the two of them, causing Yaksha to jerk and jump in a spastic motion of unmitigated surprise, as he turned towards the one who had thrown it, hair beginning to gently writhe and weave behind him, just as his tail did. He met the gaze of the bount, taking several long strides towards it. There was great menace in his stance, the sort of expression one normally expected to see from someone prepared for a long shouting match, or even a violent altercation. He stopped approximately thirty feet away, jabbing a finger, and shouting in a tone that was almost completely unlike it had been just a few moments ago.

"Jesus Christ do none of you even say hello anymore!? I might have been inclined to leave if you had asked, but you no. No, you had to ruin an otherwise perfectly pleasant day with your posturing and threats! And unless I'm mistaken, you cancelled the fucking game over a couple hollows that didn't even -do anything-! If you thought that you Americans had a debacle on your hands because of a fucking goat, just you wait! I will ruin every. Fucking. Sporting event you hold at this stadium from this day forward. Not because you threatened violence upon us, or because you kicked us out. Because you didn't have the basic decency to assume that a polite request would go as far as a show of force."

His stance never changed, and nor did his expression as he spoke in an increasingly heavy British accent, until it was nearly impossible to make out the words at the very end. He raked his hands through his hair, speaking to himself, clearly lost in his own little world for a few moments. Obviously the unexpected interruption had set him on edge, done something to break the hollow's fine concentration, and what had appeared for a time to be ironclad self-control. He preened and plucked at his hair for a full sixty seconds, before clearing his throat, and then speaking in a lower, far more polite tone. It was the sickly-sweet manner of speaking one only got when a person was deeply offended, and trying not very hard at all to hide it.

"Let's try this again. My name is Yaksha Dokuja. I am an adjuchas, which by its very nature means I have -zero- interest in eating human souls. Am I under arrest, officer?"

At this, thin black thread could be seen weaving streaks along the hollow's mask, hands by his side, as he managed a wide, unsettlingly toothy grin. All violence seemed to have drained away from him like he had shaken it off, the way a dog would shake off water, but there was still a glint to his eyes that betrayed his deeply wounded pride.

View user profile

#13 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 am

Colbolt took note of the dagger coming between them calmly looking towards the stranger before looking over at her hollow friend "Is he a shinigami...he doesn't smell like one but most certainly acts like one doesn't he?" She asked before listening to the bounto declare something about a commitee and how they were invading this city and needed to leave. "First off a hollow and an Arrancar enjoying a game of baseball, we are in no way affecting anyone or any of the game...."She replied "Plus if you wish to have us leave then be polite tossing little knives is something that makes me want to protect myself."She replied before listening to Yashika basically go all crazy about being polite "Now now my hollow friend...Most beings wouldn't give him the time of day...This is his way of getting the attention."Said Colbolt hoping to calm down her hollow friend

Click the Signature for my Roster
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#14 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:23 am

Colbolt took note of the dagger coming between them calmly looking towards the stranger before looking over at her hollow friend "Is he a shinigami...he doesn't smell like one but most certainly acts like one doesn't he?" She asked before listening to the bounto declare something about a commitee and how they were invading this city and needed to leave. "First off a hollow and an Arrancar enjoying a game of baseball, we are in no way affecting anyone or any of the game...."She replied "Plus if you wish to have us leave then be polite tossing little knives is something that makes me want to protect myself."She replied before listening to Yashika basically go all crazy about being polite "Now now my hollow friend...Most beings wouldn't give him the time of day...This is his way of getting the attention."Said Colbolt hoping to calm down her hollow friend

#15 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:47 am

Alex looked at them, amused. "Actually, Mr. Adjuchas, there are instances of your type of Menos Grande coming to the world of the living and eating on particularly powerful human souls, which New York has plenty of. The only reason I did not attack outright, and instead gave you a warning, is because you two haven't gone on a killing spree. So do please try again. Since you two have been living under a rock, the Committee is a collection of humans, bounto, quincy, and others who simply wish for your kind to stop feasting on them. And since the Gotei 13 can't cover everywhere at once...oh, and yes, we do purify your souls upon destruction, much like a Shinigami's zanpakutou. And New York City is where our headquarters are located. So do please avoid coming here...most of my coworkers will not be so kind as to give you a warning. They'd just destroy you and go on about their business. Now, last chance to create a gargantua, and go back to Hueco Mundo. Or your castle that is Los Noches. I don't care which. Though I really do prefer if you leave, I have a busy schedule ahead of me. And unfortunately, a couple of hollow of your caliber cannot be ignored, no matter your intentions."

To emphasize his point, he created a green energy long-sword and pointed it at them. There was no point in introductions. They will either leave, or fight him. That's all there was to it.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#16 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:21 am

"My kind. My castle. You seem to assume the mere existence of a mask and a hollow hole makes me somehow a card-carrying member of an extremist faction. There is, in all the world, just one me. And only one of you. It's entirely pointless, judging an individual by their physical resemblance to another demographic. Those are tribal notions, and completely unbecoming of humanity. You're free to look down on me, or speak ill of me, all you like. It won't change anything. I know your Committee well enough, I simply don't -care-."

The hollow's expression was one of steadily increasing agitation, his hair thrashing about like a living creature, a pitbull tethered to a stake in the ground, snapping in the general direction of the human without ever getting anywhere near his reach. His tone, by comparison, maintained the same dry, emotionless one as he folded his hands over his chest, staring at Jun with something close to pity, and an almost fatherly compassion. Without lips or a nose, it was incredibly hard to make sense of anything the hollow seemed to convey, but those eyes were impossible to mistake. He looked at Jun as one would a parent looking at a rebellious child.

"If your schedule is so busy, you're free to leave. Or share a small portion of your burden. That is one of the many beautiful rights afforded to you, as a member of your Committee. Just tell one of your comrades that you've stumbled upon a dry spell, and can't carry your own weight. I have no doubt they'll understand whatever your reasons may be for your decline in efficacy. Or, you can extend the barest sliver of trust it takes to understand something confusing, and admit that you are lacking something important. If you wish to go around poking your sword in various places, I can't exactly stop you. But it won't change anything, except to leave you walking away from this place feeling more confused, and more unfulfilled. I worked long and hard to gain the mental faculties I exhibit even now, and I plan to use them to their fullest. You are free to do as you wish with yours, privileged as you are."

He glanced over his shoulder for just a moment, towards Colbolt, his voice turning airy, almost amused as he spoke.

"You know of the curse, at least, yes? I mean, it's not -that- long ago, in the grand scheme of things. I'm surprised they don't go telling the Committee about these kinds of things."

View user profile

#17 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:43 am

Colbolt listened to the too speak angrily at each other. As she sighed scratching the back of her head "Here I come to the human world one time waiting for my Espada to get back so I can train and find someone i been searching for for who knows how long yet when i go to one place i just don't get or understand the point of...it gets ruining by a goody two shoes who can't bother just leaving us alone or just watching and waiting for any possible cause to fear us possibly attacking anyone."She replied to the humanish lad with the green blade before looking at her fellow hollow "the curse of being associated with the bad kind of our race because other fear us? I am not sure what curse you are speaking of?"she asked

#18 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Alex couldn't help his grin. If only they weren't in NYC. "If we weren't in New York City, perhaps. Actually, I would love to talk with you more...you're a very fascinating Adjuchas. But sadly, I cannot. Perhaps next time...besides, at least with me, you stand a much better chance to survive than the other nearby agent. Though I am confused as to what curse you're talking about." The other one spoke, and confirmed he was making the right decision. He blurred behind the Espada member, and tried to cut off his head. Then aimed a kick to the adjuchas, throwing the green blade at Colbolt. Jumping, he formed four more energy daggers, and threw them at the adjuchas.

About four hundred yards away, on top of a building, sat a young man watching. Unless Alex needed help, he was content in just doing that, and eating fried rice crackers. Jin was returning to get a new assignment when he heard what had went on, and decided to check it out. Only to be beaten to the punch by the bounto scientist. He wasn't about to step on his toes unless he needed to. So he was just watching.

Reo Sato. Shinigami. 2-1
Jin Midokawa. Human. 0-5
View user profile

#19 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 am

"What are they teaching the kids these days?  My god, it's not even -ancient- history, it's only been a couple generations!  See, this is exactly why your Committee is doomed to fail.  You humans move forward with such admirable speed...but you never stop to think of where you've -come from-."

Yaksha never once moved, his own hair simply seeming to come to life with shocking speed and flexibility, forming into four tendrils, each the rough size of a man's torso, and batted the swords from the air with a metallic sound, and a few shorn hairs falling down to the ground.  Yaksha's hand began to slowly count down, touching the thumb to the forefinger, then the middle, then the index, as if he were trying to keep time with a song in his head, waiting for the right moment to sing the refrain.  The kick landed firmly against his leg, which popped off and crumpled to dust with no more ceremony than a lizard, grabbed by its tail, would've had on detaching it.  Before Alex's very eyes, faster than -any- hollow's should've, muscle and bone shot back out, to be re-covered by flesh in the time it took him to finish his stroke at the Espada.

"Do you remember who was playing here today, Colbolt?  I'll say it for you, nice and slow.  We've got the New York Yankees, always a crowd favorite.  And that powerhouse with the perennial fans, the one and only Chicago Cubs!"

At the very moment Yaksha said this, a garganta could be seen, appearing over the top of home plate.  Even before it had finished opening, a hand shot out, some mangled monstrosity that looked as if someone had tried to take the concept of a goat's hoof and split it into five, akin to a normal human's fingers.  Each one wriggled with hideous dextrousness, as a shout of ear-aching proportions wreaked out from it, and a creature of curled horns and spiny fur, resembling a hedgehog more than a goat, landed right on the field, immediately opening his mouth and beginning to charge a cero.

Yaksha, with that same flippancy and absolute lack of engagement, pointed towards the newcomer, and tilted his head to the side.

"That curse, lady and gentleman!  Diehard fans always make the -most- interesting hollows.  You should...probably go stop him.  Like this instant.  Don't worry, I'll be gone as soon as I'm sure you're not in over your head."

One could almost -hear- the smug tone in his voice, as he folded his hands behind his back, watching the hollow continue to charge its devastating beam with rapt focus.

View user profile

#20 Re: [Open] Take me Out to the Ballgame! on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 am

Colbolt felt a pressure of wind behind her listening to the swing of the blade as she bowed forward allowing the sword to by the back of her head Before she twisted to the side allowing the tossed blade to miss her before she stood up straightening her dress "Geez you humans are horribly rude attacking a girl like that."She replied before looking towards the Gargantua opening to a monstrous hollow causing colbolt to hold her hand above her eyes shielding the sunlight before letting out a whistle "My god, he is so huge but so...Adorable"She commented before looking over to Yashika "Alright, we should meet up again some time this was fun."She said with a wink before she sondio up next to the hollow's head examining it before another Garganta opened for her . She smile waving "I would love to play with you human but I am needed elsewhere but by all means do enjoy yourself."She added heading into the garganta

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum