Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Doku's arrival on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku arrived on the outskirts of the Gotei 13 upon departing from his pocket dimension. He felt the distinct Spiritual Pressure of a captain and his squad approaching, and given he was already in Shikai Doku couldn't help but grin at the prospect of a good fight. "Bring your best Captain, or I'll end your life along with the rest of your weakling fucking squad." Doku's heart was cold and his words conveyed passion and fury unlike anything most modern Shinigami had ever seen. The Captain would feel himself dragged into a pocket dimension for a one on one encounter with the former Captain Commander, and with that Doku's heart would jump with delight. "Come at me Captain!"

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:24 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Shingen Minamori would be the one responding to this unknown prescence but it wasn't just...unknown on this occassion. It was also very hostile in nature and that was something that needed to be dealt with as quickly as possible in order to prevent a large number of things from happening within the Gotei. Shingen himself was not still at 100% on a personal basis but when the "Captain" was needed, he would still be there at more than 100% on that end. He hasn't been a Captain this long for any other reason than the fact the could be depended upon. Today will be like another day, or so it seems on the outside.

After all, it's not everyday he has to deal with an extremely powerful being strolling up on the Gotei and challenge everyone to fight him knowing he most likely could defeat over 90% of them. Even more so, it's not everyday that you come into such a battle only to be pulled off into an unknown place that you don't recognize and this guy will only add to an already huge advantage that he already holds. "I don't know who you are or what you want. What I do know is that you facing off against the current iteration of the Gotei 13. This won't be your average picnic in the valley. The things this very group has been through has pushed them to new levels that you won't expect compared to your previous experiences with the Gotei." A brief pause would intervene. "That is what you are basing a lot of this on correct? Well, either way, I will do whatever it takes to prevent you from attaining your goals because quite frankly...I don't like I'm in a bad mood with the fact you appeared." With that said, Shingen tightened his grip on the handle of his Zanpaktou tighter than he had ever done in his entire life. You could pretty much call it a death grip at this point but who's death will this grip be for...his or the strange standing across from him? Well, no need pandering mindless thoughts against answerless questions in mind when there is a fight to be had. Shingen then charged forward as raised his sword toward the sky sending energy into it which forced it to waken. The spot in the turned fire red as the heat rose and reached it's maximum temperature, it began to spew out Astral Fire in the form of rain in a 100 yard diameter. It's only the beginning but should be a good start to keep this guy on his toes as the fight begins.

View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku used a Bakudo 37 overhead and quickly bumped his chest. "Come on then Shinigami, I will give you one free shot, give it all you're worth, strike me down. Cut through my chest, rip my entrails out and drag them across the Gotei.. Give me one good cut to the chest.. I'm begging you." Doku smirked, allowing for the man to step forwards if he wanted to. If he did so lightly, he would find himself removed with haste. Fair warnings were necessary in instances such as these, but Doku wasn't here to help this man out. Doku locked his eyes on a spear in the distance, and lifted it slightly, hopefully the man would strike, and simply not notice...

Hopefully..

#4 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:23 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as the man created a kido to divert his Astral Fire from raining down upon him. There wasn't really much that could be said about that other than there's two ways for a person to take that. Either as this man has seen abilities of this caliber before and is prepared for them or he is so powerful that Shingen's initial attack is but an joke to him. What made matters worse for Shingen is what followed those actions. This man not only diverted a Captain's shikai attack but then taunted that same Captain to attack him in a free shot! An attack on a Gotei Captain's pride is just as bad, if not worse, than attacking his abilities.

At this juncture, Shingen was deliberating in his mind what actions he was capable of taking and trying to decide among them as quickly as possible which were actually good while others were not only bad but humiliating as well. This fight was definitely looking like it would take a walk down a treacherous road as Shingen hasn't questioned his actions while in battle against anyone in a very long time. His right relaxed before tightening around the handle of his Zanpaktou once again. Whatever he decided to do...he would have to act fast and make it count as this guy will only allow him one chance to do it. With that in mind, Shingen began to charge forward again. One foot before the other...step by step. Faster walking pace before sprinting before breaking out into a full out run. As he got closer and closer to the man just standing before man..waiting for the Captain of the 9th Division to strike...Shingen's face changed. He wasn't 100% sure on it but it was the best thing he could come up with in such a situation that he was placed in. He raised his blade and it caught flame. Shingen came down with it as it reached maximum temperature of Astral Fire while slashing across the man's chest using both hands. All that was left now was to learn the results of his work.

View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:53 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku smirked as the attack made it's mark, cutting him open a bit, forcing him to bleed down his chest. The Fires of the attack helped to keep it from being too bad, but there were apparent burns on the edges of the attack but all this did was make Doku smile as his high speed regeneration got to work. "I told you you'd only get one shot.." And as Doku said this he dragged a spear forwards from behind Shingen, hoping to impale him with it at the knee. Doku stepped off the blade as it poked through, and followed that up with a knee to the chin in order to make the Shinigami fall backwards. If all this had come together he would quickly make a sword stick up vertically as the Shinigami fell down, hoping to impale him through the chest. Now to see if his plan had worked..

#6 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori brought his blade covered with Astral Fire down as hard and strongly as he could. This was to be one of the most powerful strikes he has ever delivered upon anyone he has ever faced. The blade split the stranger's skin open as the flames began to cinder the torn flesh. Shingen could hear as the flesh began to boil and cook before it began to reconnect at various places.

Shingen didn't even bother to look at his handiwork as he was sure it would do what it was intended to do. That was until a pain shot through him which totally awakened his nerves (and possibly killed some in the process). As he did a synopsis to learn what the source of the pain was, his opponent was already preparing for the next attack as Shingen was distracted. He did manage to learn where and what the pain was...a stabbing to the knee. Now the question had become, how does he deal with it from the while so close to the enemy? That question got answered for him very quickly by his opponent's very next action. While Shingen was occupied in thought about the pain the knee, the enemy took liberties and performed a leaping knee to the face of Shingen forcing him to fall backwards in what felt like slow motion to the Captain of the 9th Division. As he fell, another weapon would be formed in the spot he was falling. This new blade would be the very thing to break Shingen's fall, spine-first. Definitely not the most comfortable landing for a fall by any measure as the new pain shot through his body. It was then Shingen realized, something majorly was wrong. He tried to perform his pain check to verify exactly where the pain was and how bad it was when he realized that the action wasn't being carried out. Matter of fact...he couldn't move anything from the neck down!!! The fall upon that blade spine-first has now paralyzed him. What would be next for Shingen from this point?

View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had finished her fight with AHSS technically winning due to the fact that it had.. oh I dont know.. run away! It still irked her, yet she couldn't do anything about it. All she wanted to do now was find a place where she was needed and aid anyone who dared ask for it. No, she wasn't a medic and she surely wasnt much of an active attacker. However, she was decent in thinks such as ranged attacks and defensive skills. Except, she would run so far that she would find herself in the presence of a shinigami wounded and terrified wandering unsure of what to do. Then, he looked at her and immediately came at her. Tatsuya wouldn't run away or attempt to ignore him. No, she would stand still and listen intently as he grabbed her arms at the elbows and began to beg her. "My Captain. He's hurt really bad. What do we do? Can you help him?" He would stare at her intently and she could tell something was wrong with this one mentally. Was he... a new one? He had to have been freshly out of the academy and that made Tatsuya feel uneasy. She would agree to help him as he looked her lieutenant's badge over. Then, she would tell him to head for squad 4 where they would also be able to help him and whatever major trauma he had recieved.

She was off again this time in much more of a hurry utilizing shunpo to the best of her abilities, until he caught her eye. He was on the ground, he wasn't moving, he wasn't speaking, and he seemed almost lifeless. Just who had he run into? She would use Shunpo once more to get close enough to him that she would only need to take a few cautious steps before kneeling down next to him. "Ah, Captain Minamori. Don't worry, I'm here to help you. Tatsuya Tsukihime, Squad 8 Vice Captain," she would introduce herself to him slowly so she wouldn't frighten him considering his condition would make him unable to protect himself against another attack. She would look him over noticing he had been stabbed through in multiple places leaving him bloodied and unable to walk properly, obviously by the knee. "Can you walk at all? How extensive is the damage?" She would look up at his face watching for his reply and waiting to assess what their next move would be.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:24 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori had laid motionless for almost twenty minutes before one of the newer members of his squad had come to his position. He wasn't the most keen on Division tactics and priorities yet due to recently joining but he did get one thing right...someone in the Division is down and you aren't able to help yourself, then go retrieve help as fast as possible. On his search, he happened upon an officer from a different Division who was just returning from a rough battle that she did end up winning. He immediately went to grab her attention, even if she able to do something herself..surely she should be able to tell him what the best thing to do in this situation. He may be new but his instincts are guiding him right thus far as the Lt from Division 8 would offer her assistance to the situation as well as send him to Division 4 for further help.

After she reached him, she introduced herself to the downed Captain and asked about his status. It was at this point that he had opened his eyes for the first time since he was dropped by Doku. As his eyes re-adjusted to the light again, he searched and finally found who was talking to him with his eyes. "Ah. There you are. Well, to be modest and quick....I'm not exactly sure what all the damage is. During the battle, I took damage to my right knee which I was checking to see how bad it was when the enemy took full advantage of and further attacked me. The condition he left me in is paralyzed from the neck down. I'm unable to tell what other damage there is as everything else happened too fast for me to tell before I lost the ability to feel from the neck down." explains Shingen. He glances downward at his legs as if they would magically start moving on their own again but that wasn't to be. "Up till now, I've done nothing but waste space as a Captain. Now, I will be literally dead-weight as a Captain as I can't do anything. I surely can't wait to hear what the Commander has to say to me when she comes to the hospital." says Shingen. He looks up at Tatsuya. "I understand this may be a lot to ask of you but could you be the one who gets me to the hospital? I would appreciate it if no one else from my Division saw me in this state." Shingen asked in a soft-hearted voice.

View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Doku's arrival Yesterday at 5:12 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Doku had long since left the scene of the crime, because he personally had bigger fish to fry. He turned back for a moment to yell at the woman. "Care for the weak only if you wish to die." And like that Doku was gone. Akane's head was what he came for, and Akane's head was what he would depart with.

-Thread Exit-

(Excellent job Shingen, and best of luck in Shingen's healing in the near future.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum