Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Fitting into Society [Raphael] on Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Well making new friends was something of a benefit to him, Kade was wondering about things. He was secluded for a very long time just making sure the human race was safe from hollows on a everyday basis was enough for him to be happy. For a long time, He had problems communicating with people dealing the pain of leaving the Seireitei maybe it was time to reconnect with people here. If possible form some measure of friendship having people trust in him to regain something he had in the Soul Society. Within his gigai, Kade was walking just enjoying the good day until hearing a disturbance wondering what it was. A thug snatch something from a woman as she was screaming for help, Kade manages to trip the thug.

Something came out the dude's hands and Kade caught it "Drop that purse and leave or I'm going to beat your ass if you don't". This idiot pulls a knife and the vizard elbows him in the face. Bastard doesn't want anymore and runs away, Kade returns the belongings to the woman. She was thankful as some people we're praising him for going after the criminal and returning the purse to her.

"Hmmm Respect and Benefits, I like that well this isn't that bad"

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum