Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
She seemed attentive, if only out of desperation. The expression on her face made her look fragile for the first time that I'd seen her as such. I've seen her vulnerable before, but this is something else. She looked at me one last time, before turning away and peeling up her top layer. My hand found its way to my mouth, covering it as though some horrible scream may escape. A scar laid there, covering almost the entirety of her back, from her left shoulder to her right hip. It was so intense, I could almost feel the scar presenting itself on my back as well, the pain that created it joining it. In that moment, my mind dropped the thought of trying to impress her or making her feel like I was a good fit. I'd removed myself from the equation because I didn't need to be the focus. "I'm so terribly sorry, Ayame." And even as I said that, she began to shake. Just sharing this with someone else seemed to pull memories from her past right to the surface.

I listened as she wove the story with words that had come from a place of both beauty and tragedy. That she'd loved before, trusted, and it came back to bite her. Her lover was one of the boy's brothers she killed when she was a young human girl, just trying to survive, and one of the more gruesome of the lot. He took it all too personally and one night decided to act on it, chasing her like a fox would chase a rabbit, carving her with strength that seemed to baffle her, even now. To think this man would not only goad her into being intimate with him, then wound her in a way that would be a slow and painful death, just to watch her suffer and die... and then leave? She watched her body, as a chained soul, locked to that location before ending up here. What kicked me the hardest was that her voice seemed to recoil, yet remained so smooth and pleasant, even though these emotions tore her up inside. I'd give her a few moments of silence to allow her to ease her way out of this torture. "Ayame. I'm glad you trust me enough to share this with me. I'm glad you're here now, and I'm certainly glad you didn't become a Hollow after going through what you did. I don't want your pain and your scar to burden you like this forever. It'll always hurt, but maybe in time, it'll hurt less. If nothing else, I can keep coming to visit you and be the friend that you wished you'd have had all these years ago. You're not alone anymore, and you don't have to suffer alone." I would look at her, waiting for her eyes to make contact so that she could see my earnest. I had not wanted to try and be someone else's pillar, not even for Mei. This was my heart's deepest wish for Ayame Yuuichi, however. "I wish you the beginning of what you have never been able to have. Peace, Ayame."

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#12 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:58 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She wouldn't see his horrified face, but it was as if she knew he was doing it. It was terrifying and now she felt anxious about her skin. She felt that she had made a huge mistake. She had felt that he would be disturbed to the point that he wouldn't want anything to do with her. However, he would then begin to reassure her that he was glad she was around, that she hadn't become a hollow, and that she was instead a shinigami. She would become rather embarrassed at this point, but she also wasn't sure if he was particularly just being nice or genuine. She would quickly lower her shirt before turning around to look at Noz with a red face and a particularly child-like confused face. Then, she would see his eyes and the proof that he was genuine would cause her heart to skip a beat. Almost instantaneously, she would stand and her voice would become several pitches higher. "Well, uhhhh, thank you very much. I'm just gonna, ya know, head off to my room. Long day tomorrow and uh...
I.. bye."
The woman would scurry away if she wasn't stopped, which would leave Noz to do whatever he pleased.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum