Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Starlight Eminence on Fri May 25, 2018 8:44 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Much to the apparent joy of my little one, I'd been making semi-regular visits to the Office of one Ayame Yuuichi. Though I'd only ever called her "Captain" or "Ayame". I'd grown fond of her in a myriad of ways, but mostly for the type of person she was. She always put others far before herself, and worked tirelessly to meet their needs. She inspired me, and challenged me to rise above my own shortcomings. My visit tonight was a bit later than normal, but it was more for the hope that she wouldn't be terribly busy. The stars and moon were out, glittering the sky. I felt tonight was going to incur a different type of meeting than what was normal for the two of us.

Just walking into the hall made me smile, knowing the memories of the place no longer burdened me, but instead filled me with new purpose. The letters helped that a great deal. Upon seeing her, I lightened my expression. "Hello Ayame, I hope I'm not intruding on anything. Maybe we could talk for a while?" My voice was upbeat and earnest, hopeful that the night wouldn't be too burdensome for her.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Fri May 25, 2018 11:32 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
It had seemed that Captain Aran had taken a notice of her when she helped his sweet child and himself with matters that she onky carried out due to a dead woman's wishes. She knew it wasn't her place, yet she still did it as a means to heal just a few more glorious souls. However, this lead to the man continuously coming back to her for simple chit chat and the like. It was very awkward to her starting out for she never really took to the company of others much, but she also seemed to find comfort in the fact that another Captain took notice of her. She had already met Captain Minamori over strict business, yet she never actually spoke to him on a personal level. This was more than fine with her, nonetheless it made her feel a bit out of place in her role.

Ayame had been settling for the night, as she walked her last round until the morning. A few nurses still wandered here and there for those that needed 24/7 care. However, they would quickly scurry off into the darkness to do whatever it was they were doing. Ayame wandered between rooms poking her head in as her long sleeved shirt covered her upper body generously and her shorts only covered from the waist down to mid-thigh. Obviously, it was a bit warm to be wearing sleeves so long, but it had seemed that the black haired beauty had always done just that. Why? Was she like half cold? Was she hoding something? Some people believed her to be hiding somethinv ugky, others believed they were angel wings, and some believed there was a face on her upper body somewhere embedded in her skin. At least, that's what she had been asked before by those with wild imaginations, but not once did she speak back.

As she was finishing up, a voice could be heard behind her causing her to swiftly turn. Pink eyes would settle on a man, tall, nice. "Hello, Captain Aran. What a pleasant surprise. I suppose we could talk. I haven't had a simple chat in a little while," she would smile briefly, however her voice stayed quite dull. She would gesture for him to follow her down the dimly lit hall out into a small open, grassy area no larger than a patient's room. She would sit herself down upon the wooden floor before turn to Noziel. Whether he was sitting or not she would begin to speak as her bare feet twisted around one another in what seemed like nervousness. "So, was there anything specific you needed to speak about? Is it something about Cami? How is she? I've heard her music, but she hasn't come to play for my patient's lately. She's such a sweet girl," her voice was still dull, yet her face was soft in the falling of the moonlight that caressed her features.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Fri May 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Upon closer inspection, I would notice that the Captain was in fact, not busy, and also not wearing her haori. Instead, she bore an admittedly odd combination of garments, a long sleeved shirt and mid-length shorts. She addressed me in kind, smiling, but with the same flat tone I had been used to. She would wave me on to follow her, and I did so willingly. When we got to the open grassy area, she sat on a part of the floor that was wooden, not earthen, and she gestured again. I sat, earnestly listening to her. She'd ask what I wanted to talk about, be it Cami or her playing, noting that she hadn't been back in lately. I shook my head slowly, explaining a little.

"While it's good to see Cami happier than she had been, and playing again, that's not what I meant to ask this time. I've come to see you so many times, out of the admiration I have for what you've done as Head of Squad 4. I mean that on a broad scope, not just what you've done for me and my child. I've come to the realization however, that I know little to nothing about you. So tonight I've come to ask about you. Rather than press specific questions, I leave it up to you what you choose to share with me. Though.... I did bring something. I'm not sure if you drink at all, but..." Pausing there, I'd reach into the satchel I'd carried in with me, pulling out a slender bottle of Sake. Truthfully, I had no idea if she'd partake of it, but there were two small glasses in there as well. I didn't intend it as a measure to loosen her up, though the thought of that was not unwelcome.

Setting the bottle down in the space between us, I'd reach in for the two glasses, gingerly setting them in between us as well. "It's only a gesture, and purely your choice whether to accept it or reject it. I'll understand if you're not interested. I do still intend to hear from you though."

View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Sat May 26, 2018 9:25 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As Noziel took a seat near her and began to answer her question about Camellia, she noticed that it had been swift and brushed off. Then, he would take more of an interest in her. He wanted to know more about her? Well, that was certaibly something new and she wasn't quite sure how to go about it. What was there to tell? What was she supposed to say to this man? Perhaps it was strictly business personal questions, such as her skills and such. Maybe, he was sent to gather more information on her from another Captain or maybe even the Commander herself. Hmm.. that was doubtful considering she was the least of anyone's worries. Besides, if she were to do anything wrong, she would be in the perfect position to do so. What kind of information should she give him? Did he wants certain information or a detailed history? This was beginning to make her concave into herself thinking about it. She wanted to make herself small enough to not be seen and secluded enough to be forgotten about. Oh, she regretted attempting to make friends. She didn't want him to know anything about her other than what was needed.

Ayame would watch with dull eyes and a tense, tiny, frame, as he pulled out a bottle of Sake. What was he getting at? Was he trying to trick the information out of her? He wouldn't get anywhere like that, considering she never drank enough to actually get drunk. Buzzed, maybe, but never drunk. Purple eyes would stare at the man and then at the bottle. "I suppose a bit shouldn't hurt, although I'm not exactly sure what you're asking of me. What information do you need? Is there a lrompt I could follow? My name is Ayame Yuuichi, Captain of Squad 4. I figured that'd be enough," her voice was rock solid and smooth with a monotonous layer. She felt a hint of anger under her calm demeanor for she didn't understand the value of befriending individuals nor did she get the art of socialization. So, people actually wanted to get to know her? They didn't want to use her? They didn't want to just have her around for sport? Hm, what an odd predicament.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
Her stance, even while sitting was sturdy, and lacked any sort of hesitation. The more she took this pose, the more I felt that she just didn't want to share her personal life. It felt defensive, and the longer it'd been since I'd known her, the more this became the norm. Still, her eyes that dazzled me with flashes of pink, purple and blue captivated me. They were always pretty, but with the meaning that was now present behind them, I meant to try and increase the depth of that meaning. I watched carefully as she hesitated for but a moment. She did seem to question my intent as her slender and tiny body scanned the bottle of sake. Her words confirmed my suspicion. She accepted the offer, then gave me a rather disappointing response to my query. Rather than let it all go to the wayside, I'd listen to her state her name and title in a lackluster fashion, then grasp the bottle before us. I'd pour enough into the glasses to fill them mostly full. The bottle would then find itself carefully placed on the floor.

I'd propose a toast raising the glass towards her. If she humored me, that'd be great, I'd smile. If not, I'd sigh a little and then take a quick sip. The end result would be the same. "Well, you know who I am. I'm Noziel Aran, Captain of Squad 8." There would be a sizable pause, then another sip. "You know. Mei Tsaki drank quite frequently. She always had a bottle or two of varying liquor hiding away. I never questioned it until close to the end of her life, where she had more than a few in their normal spot. Even at the very end... I never thought that she'd ever be back to normal. I could see breaks in her personality. Her memory." Another long pause.

I didn't really think. I just spoke. "I grew up with no family. I vaguely remember my parents in the Rukongai. They were killed rather swiftly from what I remember.. a home invasion I think. After that, the Academy became my home. I became attuned to the wind, and struggled to see for the longest time how I could ever be useful, or formidable. I could use kidou just fine. I could swordplay fairly well. But even after many sessions with my Spirit.... I never understood what wind could become. I merely thought it as a supplement, nothing incredible on its own. It took the longest time for me to understand, to realize. Wind is the hand of this world. It can be gentle, serene, comforting... or it can be humorous, endearing, kind. It can also destroy cities, cast over boats and cause mass devastation. It became my extension of self. It became both my love and my fury...."

I would trail off again, knowing the reasons for my hesitation. There were parts of me that even my wife and daughter had never seen, and I was thankful it had remained that way. To see a vengeance filled monster take the field, killing and destroying helpless bystanders... Who would ever love that man? As if to assert my point, I called a very gentle breeze in. I did not move my body in any way, but whispered it from my heart. The breeze calmed me a bit, steeled my nerves. I swallowed my anxiety and looked at Ayame. "Surely, you understand what it's like."

View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Sun May 27, 2018 11:04 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She would smile breifly with a bit of something nervous in her multi-colored eyes, as she raised hee glass to lightly tap against Noziel's. It was odd, this moment. It was peaceful, yet awkward. It was sad, yet enjoyable. However, he would start to speak of things that she didn't wish to hear knowing full well of her own personality. She had such a bright outlook on her captain when she was alive. Mei was such a brilliant woman, she was a kind woman, she was a beautiful woman, and she was everything Ayame wished she could be in a Captain. Yet, lately, being with Noziel, his daughter, and her belated Captain's belongings, she felt that sense draining from her. Did she feel disappointed? Did she feel as if that woman was being replaced in her mind? Or was it that she felt she had already surpassed the shell of a woman she once knew? She wasn't sure, but she did know she wouldn't go out that way. They had said the position held a sort of curse for past Captains, but Ayame was encouraged to do better than those before her. She wasn't about to follow those paths. She wasn't about to drink like Mei and lose her mind. She was about to be strong, confident, and stand tall alone.

Well, that was until Captain Aran began to fill his life story causing a small screaming feeling to emit within Ayame. No no no no no! Oh, how she wished he'd stop, but she couldn't bare to ask. How could he do this? Was he trying to trick her? No, she knew he was a gentle, kind, sweet man. She knew he was just trying to befriend her in a more innocent way than she entrusted him to be doing. She would simply take a deep breath and release it through her mouth as she listened to his story. It was sad, yet invigorating. He was strong. She could see it in his vessle, she could hear it in his voice, and she could picture it in his story. His wind was the very depection of his being and the very piece of him that revealed the most. It was abnormal, but it was genuine. It was beautiful and terrifying at the same time. It was fairly similar to her water, but was that a comparison ready to be pointed out yet? His words would stop as they trailed off and a breeze would flow through the grass whilst pushing Ayame's hair gentle across her back. She shuddered at the thought of it, at the sight of it, at the mention of it, and at the memory of it. Oh, she didn't want things to get that far.

Then, he would ask if she understood. But did she? She wasn't sure that she understood anything. With a sort of half groan, half sigh, she would speak ever so monotonously, "I never knew my parents. I was stolen from them at a veey young age and left underground for many years. There were other kids.. but I was the longest lastingof them to ever step foot inside. I was ignorant, illiterate, and innocent. No, not innocent. I was far from it.. i jyst didn't know it at the time. I was forced into work I didn't wish to do when I found out it was wrong.
I hid my feelings well.. too well. I did nothing but do as I was told. I waa helpless, hopeless, and weak."
Her purple eyes would turn away as she took anither sip of her drink. She didn't want to finish the story because she couldn't keep her eyes from watering. It was so long ago, yet it hurt so much. How could she do those things the others? Her abilities now were cruel, yet ironic all in one. But she didn't feel like talking about it any longer, so she simply would look at him or speak to him.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Wed May 30, 2018 6:56 am

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It was really difficult to fully grasp the meaning behind Ayame's thoughts. In my storytelling, she seemed one part relieved and two parts like a caged rabbit. It was that paradox, that mystery that drew me to want to know more. My query at the end merited only a neutral response. It was one that spoke of emptiness. There were no emotions to fill, no memories, no meanings. In her characterstic flat voice, she shared a memory with me.

"I never knew my parents. I was stolen from them at a very young age and left underground for many years. There were other kids.. but I was the longest lasting of them to ever step foot inside. I was ignorant, illiterate, and innocent. No, not innocent. I was far from it.. i just didn't know it at the time. I was forced into work I didn't wish to do when I found out it was wrong.
I hid my feelings well.. too well. I did nothing but do as I was told. I was helpless, hopeless, and weak."

I listened intently, focusing on her eyes throughout. Though they didn't flutter around much, they did help in telling her story, allowing vague windows to her mind to open little by little. "I see, that's quite horrible. It does make a bit more sense now, seeing how it's affected you up to this point. I'm glad to see you're far better than that now though. You went from being a child who did as they were told regardless of the reservations you may have had, to being a boon of warmth and healing to those that need it most. Say what you want, but that can't be taken from you." I would pause a moment before pouring another glass of sake for myself and leaving the bottle for her if she so desired.

"Do you understand why I love this place so much? The barracks of Squad 4, the Soul Society, this world? I love this place because it is all I have. I had nothing before it. Even in the Academy, I had nothing. Even when I was assigned to Squad 8, I didn't really have anything. It wasn't until I met Captain Tsaki that these things began to matter. These halls, The Seireitei, the Rukongai.. I finally had something to protect. I hadn't realized how empty my life was. I think that's why I'm so interested in you. I have my daughter, Cami, yes. But your job is to heal, mine to protect. I think somewhere in losing Mei, I lost a lot of meaning to my life." I thought about the way the last few phrases sounded, then panicked a little. I'd try to regather myself before speaking again. "What I meant by that was... is... Before Mei, I didn't care about anything. In time, I opened up, became friends with the people here, and gained many reasons to protect this place. I want you to be a part of that to."

Stifling the last of my nerves, I broke eye contact and emptied the contents of my glass into my throat. Big mistake, considering that much alcohol hurts like hell, but yeah, no going back. I tried to swallow it, choking on it a little. When it was gone, I tried not to look like a complete idiot, but the smile probably reinforced the look, thinking about it.

View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Wed May 30, 2018 8:50 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame would stare into his eyes as he spoke to her in return to her story. He spoke about how she had battled her way to become greater than her story suggested she had been and he wasn't necessarily wrong. She had come a long way, but it took someone else releasing her from that hell. It took other children having an impact to actually do what it was she couldn't bring herself to do out of fear. It took knowing that she would at least be safe to start her life anew. Ayame had done nothing to save herself. All she had done was be born, do what she was told, find a sliver of hope, and then die. Her life had been of no real significance. How could she possibly live with that? Well, she hadn't thought about it until this point. Why was he making her relive it? Sure, she had changed. Sure, she was helping those who needed it most with what power she was given. Sure, she was something of a savior now. Why hadn't she tried sooner though?

Captain Aran began speaking about himself again giving her moments of release from her thoughts, however it gave her more information to think on him. She didn't actually know him. She knew what Mei had wrote about him, what she had wrote to him, and what she had witnessed in short moments. Except, that wasn't him or his words. That was a representation of a living thing of a piece of written history. It was one thing to read about him, but another to listen to his heartfelt words. He could only show her who he was himself. It was an odd difference, but it was nice to be able to speak to someone truly. It was nice to listen to his mistakes, his history, his feelings, and what had made him. Ayame would find herself distracted by him to the point that she would laugh as he stuttered out his last phrases and then broke eye contact. He was something out of a story. He was just a kind man with shy tendencies. He tried his best, but was always bested by the world and his words. It was funny, yet cute. Cute. What an odd word to describe someone. What was she thinking? She couldn't say a grown man was cute. Besides, he had to be a couple hundred years old.. that was far past cute. Then again, nobody could ever really stop being cute. Whatever. Ayame would blush thinking to herself, then she would look up out into the dark sky. Perhaps, it wouldn't be so bad to share some of herself.

"You know.. I may be a changed woman now... but I didn't really do anything in my human life. Well, I did.. I was.. a monster.
Something of a witch. Something cruel. When I was kidnapped, I was strong, healthy, and something that those men had liked. They took to me for some reason and trained me. They gave me everything I desired... so long as I did whatever it was they wanted me to do. I uh...
I became their... torturer.. their executioner.."
her voice was something softer with a pinch of something scratched up to it. "Day in and day out.. I murdered kids.. younger than me.. older than me... babies... infants.. just to stay alive. I didn't know what I was doing was wrong, but when I found out, it kinda hurt. I mean I wasn't sure that it did. Sure, I cried once or twice, but I didn't really understand. I never felt the repercussions. I still kept going. I never stopped. After a while, it didn't hurt anymore. That was my life. Eventually, we were saved with no help from a murderer like me. Being a brainwashed child, I never went to jail and was never executed myself. I had some mental help, which didn't do much for me. I mean.. I never felt a desire to murder, so I never did again. Except, I kept having nightmares about and that's what really hurt me. I was beginning to understand. I had taken so many lives... and never once mourned one of them. Not one. I couldn't even tell you who they were. They were just.... kids," her body grew a bit trembly with every word and her eyes watered. She could feel the heat in her body, the embarrassment in her face, and the disappointment in her heart. "Even after all that I did, you know.. I still got everything I wanted. I met someone. I thought I loved him and I thought he loved me. We were gifted a home. We had normal functioning lives for a while. I was beginning to feel a twinge of happiness. I was learning how to trust and treat people. I was learning how to deal with myself, which never actually worked out. I never stopped having nightmares. I was afraid, but I finally felt mostly safe." Ayame would look to Noziel showing every bit of emotion she possibly could. Her eyes showed sadness and happiness mixed in one. Her face held a look of guilt and nervousness at pouring out her heart. She didn't want him to hate her. She didn't want him to be angered by her past. She didn't want him to hurt her. She knew she could hold her own, but he was certainly more powerful than she. She wasn't a fighter. She had never been a fighter and she was terrified. She wanted to keep going. She didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. She wanted someone to know. Maybe, he could help her figure things out. Maybe, he could really want to be her friend and would accept her through everything. But.. what about her scar? Would he like her with such ugly markings? Would anyone accept her scars? A small groan would escape her poor, quivering lips, as she looked away and looked back to Noziel. Her face twisted with agony as she asked herself the same question over and over again reciting what she wanted to ask him. Flashes of blue shown bright through her anguish as she stared straight at Noziel blocking all sense of feeling from her heart for just a moment, "Can I.. show you something? I would like to show you..and tell you.. how I... died." She would take a deep breath as she looked away closing her eyes waiting to hear his words. Was she coming off too strong? Was this even something people talked about? Was this something that he even needed to know at this point? She wasn't sure, but she would definitely take her last gulp of liquid courage as she waited.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Wed May 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
When I was speaking, her focus seemed more interested, and her eyes reflecting a genuine attempt to understand me. The looks she cycled through seemed to imply that her expectations of me had now changed, and that her impression of me was now not tied to the beginning. After nearly dying to a feeble glass of booze, I was worried that I might have just embarrassed myself to the point where she would shoo me out of her office. Thankfully, that wasn't the case, as she laughed at my silliness, hopefully in the air of enjoyment, not seeing me as pathetic. However, the beauty before me began to exceed my expectations, finally cracking open and pouring herself out solely to me.

As her story began to take shape, I recomposed myself, sat upright, and looked at her attentively. I wanted to make it clear that I wanted to listen. She told me in greater detail about her human childhood, that she'd been taken in as what amounted to a hapless slave. Young and impressionable, she did as she was asked without thinking too much into it, despite the horror that would follow. It was at this point in the story that I allowed my eyes to slink backwards, their senses dulling a little, and allowing my senses to read the woman in front of me. It wasn't difficult to see that the memories still pained her, and that much was apparent in her aura. She'd taken lives, those of small children, and clearly she resented that now though she didn't have a clue as a child what that meant. Listening further, I'd catch the fact that she was rescued, that she hadn't fought her own way out, but at the very least chose not to live that life anymore. However, I knew all too well that those kinds of things still manage to haunt you, as they did her.

Her body swirled with countless emotions, tumbling around and around, as she recounted what sounded like the better part of her life. She had a lover, a simple life, was learning how to be happy and trusting again, despite the nightly horrors that plagued her sleep. Still, with that in place, you would think I wouldn't be seeing what I was right now. The sudden realization had hit me, that I was seeing not just a twitch of emotion, but a massive amount. This woman was now forcing herself to feel, to show me everything, and in a single rush, I felt all of the mixed up emotions that had laid on her heart for what could have been hundreds of years. Her fear, sadness, anger, disappointment, resentment, guilt, all of it. my body buckled a little as I began to feel that in full force. And just like that, she closed her emotions off again. Her aura felt muted, though my mind substituted in flecks of purple and blue. She looked to me earnestly and spoke but a single sentence.

"Can I.. show you something? I would like to show you..and tell you.. how I... died."

Her eyes closed, probably fearing the response I would give, and understandably so. I would then adjust my body, then slide myself over to her. There would be space, and I'd still be in front of her, but the sake that we'd been taking part of was now just a decoration, set aside. In the gentlest manner I could manage, I reached out for one of her hands slowly. I placed it in my own. I expected her to jump, to flee, maybe even scream. I would hope though, that she allowed me just this once. I set my attention on her, even though her eyes were shut.

"I would love that. Place your trust in me, even if it's only just this once. I promise I'll be respectful of what you've shared with me."

And with that, my eyes were not those of judgement, but of concern, and of love.

View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Starlight Eminence on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:29 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Ayame would await his words, but nothing would come out. Had she come off too strong? Surely, she had come off too strong or too weird. Maybe she should have left out the part where she died? She wasn't sure what it was she should have said or not have said. She wasn't sure how to interact with someone she had never interacted with before. Then again, she never actually interacted with many other people before either, which only made this all that much harder. However, she was afraid when she began to hear movement. What was he doing? Was he leaving? Was he about to do something? Her swirling eyes would open as they looked towards the ground only to see his hand slowly grasp hers. At this, she would quickly recoil pulling her hand with her. What was that? Who did he think he was? Just because she was talking to him didn't mean he had to get all handsy with it.

Ayame would look a little concerned at Captain Aran, as he would seem to ignore the act and continue speaking. Was she really sure that she wanted to trust him with this? Was she being manipulated? Was she being used? Was hw just trying to gather intel on her? All these thoughts had crossed her mind before, but the scepticism would return causing her to sort of slide away just a little bit. She didn't want to be close to him. She just wanted to talk. She didn't want him close to her weak points. She didn't want him to touch her vessel because she didn't want to be tainted with false comfort and warmth. She just wanted to talk. She just wanted someone to know about her. She just didn't want to walk through this life alone again. So, she would slowly turn away from Noziel before slowly lifting her long sleeved shirt up to show her back. The long, ugly scar crossed from her left shoulder to her right hip. It was cruel. It was terrifying. Her being began to shake out of nervousness and something else darker.

"I thought we were happy. I thought we were in love. But he used me. He got close to me. He pretended and he was damn good at it too. He played me like a violin, then cut all of my strings. Apparently, I.. I killed his brother. He grabbed me, threw me down, and told me about his heartbreak. He told me how ge was there too. He told me how he watched his brother die. His sweet, kind, innocent, and brave brother die. We had.. tied him upside down, stuck his head in a bucket of water and bled him all at the same time. It was one of the more gruesome ones. It was one of the ones I thought about every day, every night. I guess I know why now... it came back to bite me. I tried to run away, but he got me hard starting in the shoulder, dug the blade across my back with this.. monsterous strength, and he watched me bleed out. He watched the life leave my body, then he left. He walked out and left me there. For days, I watched my corpse as this terribly lost, confused, broken soul with this.. this chain hanging from the middle of me. I felt so heavy and weighted down. Except, I was never angry. I never blamed him. I just kept reassuring myself that I deserved it. That I deserved death, heartbreak, and loss. I was nothing," her voice would soften, but it was so smooth. Her head would hang low as a look of emptiness would wash over her face. It was a terrible tragedy. It was a horrid nightmare. It followed her in her dreams. It followed her on her back. It was always there looming over her like a massive beast ready to pounce again and again.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum