Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Open] Accelerator's team on Wed May 23, 2018 7:30 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
At least it felt like Spring wherever the fuck this was. Nice cool breeze, small white clouds dotted the skyline above Accelerator, the sun was out in full force but somehow this didn't make it obnoxiously hot. The weather was cooperating in all honesty, it was perfect really.

Accelerator was wandering around in the middle of bumfuck no where when he felt spiritual signatures from a Human, and a Quincy both in close proximity to him. Curiosity immediately got the better of Accelerator, especially since he was certain given their levels of power, they were no threat to him. He sighed a bit, and slowly meandered his way over to that general direction, hoping that whatever the hell he would find there would be worth his time. He doubted it would be, but his cynicism had been proven wrong before...

Very, very fucking rarely.

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Thu May 24, 2018 4:26 am

Life was consistently filled with unexpected, unknown and unchangeable variables, events and decisions that could alter the way that one saw the world, or judged it, in the blink of an eye. Raph had experienced one such event already: answering Frey’s request to work for her as an IT guy and bodyguard. Such was the first of uncontrollable, and unknowable variables.

In some respects it was easier and simpler, to view life as a set of equations, to see every possibility and potentiality as an X and a Y, and every outcome as a Z. This made it easier to deal with the unexpected A that life tossed at you, made it much simply to rationalize it away. But it also served as a double-edged sword, removing the humanity and mystery that life afforded.

And as much as Raph wanted to see this all logically, to do so would remove the wonder that was Freylief from his mind. He wasn’t exactly in any mood or mind to part with her, to view her as something that could easily be dismissed or tossed aside, and so had stopped looking at things this way.

Regardless it was a wonderful morning for a walk and, judging from the way that the blossoms were just blooming, spring had just begun. He couldn’t but feel happy as he and Frey walked through the park. They talked back and forth, here and there, about nothing really in particular, mostly just enjoying each other’s company. But as he looked ahead he saw a man approaching them, one that he wasn’t familiar with, so he obviously wasn’t someone that come to visit the bakery. Still he gave Frey a light poke and gestured forward with a smile.

“Not to be an alarmist but there’s a man up ahead. Be prepared…just in case.”

View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Freyleif

Quincy
Quincy
The day was perfect for a nice stroll to walk through the park or just out randomly with no direction. Today was their off day and Frey dragged Raph out with her on a nice walk to just talk about nothing in particular, mostly teaching him a bit of Icelandic whenever he inquired what she gestured to in her own language. The Quincy caught a few passing cherry blooms to play between her fingers, she hadn’t noticed someone coming towards them until Raph poked her and whispered.

Of course some other spiritual people would be curious on two new souls in Karakura; after all, she heard about all the hubbub about the spiritual nexus here, surely other’s of some organization would want to keep tabs on them - especially since Frey could keep her spiritual energy hidden to most.

“Huh?” she rose an eyebrow quizzically before eying the suspicion man. “Right, be on guard.” half of her wanted to walk on by but surely this man meant business, and she kept eye contact with him should he try anything.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator smirked as he approached a low level couple, two Vice Captain level fighters sure but nothing that was going to give him any form of run for his money in one on two combat. He rose a hand and exerted his Spiritual Pressure for a moment, it would border on suffocating for them and he surely hoped they would take the damn hint. "If I wanted you dead we wouldn't be talking right now.. who are you, and what are you doing out here in the middle of no where anyway eh?" Accelerator closed his eyes and shook his head lightly, unsure what he should do with these two. They clearly weren't so weak that they couldn't defend themselves from casual threats, but anything significant would end them in an instant.

There was the added complication that Accelerator had grown tired of leaving Misaka at home alone, she was growing up right in front of him but her being in peril all the time genuinely worried him. He needed to figure something out for her sake, and fast. He gritted his teeth a bit, he wasn't exactly the type to ask others for help very often and he certainly wasn't excited about doing it in this context. He listened to their answer, and if it was to his satisfaction he would speak up. "Say.. you guys aren't too weak, and I could use some new friends.. How do you feel about watching over a small child sometimes?.. I could train you, give you protection, and a new home that is a bit.. nicer than this one, yeah?.. How's that sound..?"

#5 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:23 am

There was a moment where there was nothing, where the two were simply walking forward towards the man. Then, in the next instant, there was a practically crushing force, choking him in seconds, and causing his own natural energy to bubble out like a spring. It wrapped itself around him, trying to get air itself, trying to help him keep from drowning. The moment that the pressure abated enough for him to breathe, his own energy would coil in on itself and pull back in, shrinking like an overexposed shadow. Whoever, or whatever this was, he was leagues above them in power.

“Well, to be honest, we were just going out for a walk. Shop’s closed today and we thought we’d get some fresh air, so to speak.” He blinked once or twice, a little uncertain as to what he meant by the middle of nowhere. It was good to get some exercise in every now and then. Plus if he sat at the computers all day he’d get out of shape. He kept meaning to talk to Frey about getting a gym membership or training against one another, but kept losing track of time and forgetting all about his question.

When the man spoke up next, however, Raph blinked a few times and stole a glance at Frey for a brief second before speaking. “A small child? I mean, I used to babysit for some folks back in Chicago, when I was like fifteen, but I haven’t for a while now, probably four years.” Still the offer of training was pretty damn tantalizing, though Raph was unsure of what he meant by protection. Then there was the “new home” thing he mentioned. Raph liked Frey’s place, and wasn’t too keen on having to go anywhere else.

“I mean, I don’t have any issues with babysitting someone, but I’d have to discuss it with her.” He gestured to Frey and then turned to her. “What do you think?” he said, no bothering to keep his voice down. If this guy wanted to know what they were saying he’d be able to figure it out. “As far as the whole “new home” thing is concerned I’d prefer staying here, but the training might not be a bad thing, in the long run. Still, it’s your home, so looking after a child is your call.”
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:39 am

Freyleif

Quincy
Quincy
Freyleif froze when the overwhelming spiritual power had locked both her and Raph in a state of uneasiness and hard of breath. Her mind raced if this man was playing around by flexing his energy about or was serious to pick a fight; thankfully it was just showing off. Her neck hairs stood on end, having never felt this presence before. She took a deep breath and exhaled when the hold was released and shot the man a glare and felt her legs shaking before calming down.

“What he said, we just closed our shop for a nice stroll,” she said keeping herself from slapping this guy to the moon. It was indeed a nice day for a stroll through Japan than being cooped up working. For now, this guy wanted something from them obviously and she would have to put aside her ideas of getting to know Raph more.

Her emerald eyes met Raph’s as the man asked to watch a child for him exchange for training them. The blonde’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance and folded her arms while letting Raph speak first while she thought about it. First, they were put to near suffocating death, they were asked to look over a damn child. Hel give her strength before she lost her nerve.

When Raph looked back to her, Freyleif quickly spoke up, “This is something we should discuss - besides we don’t even know you,” she kept her tone calm. “If we decide yes; then I don’t mind taking care of them at our home.” she left it at that and unfolded her arms and reached out to take ahold of Raph’s hand if he let her hold it and eyes not leaving the other man's gaze.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:27 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator listened intently and grew a bit less patient as the conversation went on. "Look, I get that you don't know me and that's fine and dandy, but if I wanted you both dead by now you'd both be at the part where you beg for your own deaths. Playing hard to to work with is silly and I'm trying to be nice. If you'd watch after her here great, but I expect it when I'm out on missions and you're with me as well.." Accelerator sighed and closed his eyes to think for a minute, "Would you like to meet the little one? I can probably find her around here and let's face it, I was asking to be courteous and polite not because you'd have much of a choice in this matter.. So yeah, wanna meet her?

#8 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:26 pm

The man was growing less and less patient as Raph and Frey spoke, Raph could easily see that much and it felt like Frey was getting a bit annoyed as well. He smiled as she spoke, though. He couldn’t help but admire her strength, though when he felt her hand take hold of his own, he didn’t resist and enclosed his fingers around hers. It felt right, in a way, almost as if he had been waiting on something like this.

They’d have to be careful, though. This didn’t seem like someone that they really wanted to fuck with, at least not at their level. If they were stronger then maybe, but at their current strength they wouldn’t be able to do anything against him except for annoy him.

He squeezed her hand for a moment and looked over at her, a slight smile spreading across his face. He knew exactly what he was going to say and was hoping that she might go along with it.

“Well, sir, I’d say that the two of us can most certainly agree on meeting with the girl, at the very least. Once we’ve done so we can definitely give you our decision.” He paused for a moment before saying, “Though I’m fairly certain that the answer will be positive.” And with that said he gave Frey’s hand another squeeze, trying to convey that it was in their best interest to go along for now.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:20 am

Freyleif

Quincy
Quincy
This jumped out of the field so sudden. If not for Raph being close, Freyleif would have lost her temper the second the man flared his reiatsu. She let out an exhale and tighten her hold in Raph’s hand and considered his words thoughtfully for the moment.

The second squeeze got her to attention and she did her best not to speak back in Icelandic in annoyance. She had to choose her words wisely under the growing Irritation that was digging under her skin.

“We can meet her, I still don’t see how we’re anything special to look over a child,” she said squeezing Raph’s hand back a bit tighter.  The thought of looking over a child never crossed her mind, plus she was still in her teens nor had any experience in childcare. She shifted on her weight some and awaited the next reply.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Accelerator's team on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:30 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Accelerator smirked and looked at the two of them. "Then it's settled, follow me and I'll take you to her.. Thank you." He let his Reitsu fade out and began to head towards home, presumably with the two Humans in tow.

-Thread End-

(I'll start part two tomorrow)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum