Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 [Private] Kokoro's plea. on Wed May 23, 2018 7:13 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
Kokoro showed up at the Captain Commanders quarters, pushing aside all that might approach him. (We agreed on plot device teleport hacks.) Kokoro still had Jackson's teleporter on hand in the case he needed to escape, and he approached Akane in the squad 1 barracks with his Mask on. He took a quick look at her, gritting his teeth a bit before removing the mask. He showed the same face she had come to know as her adviser before that incident had occurred. "Has so much changed that you couldn't even respect me in this form? Will you continue to outcast all who swore loyalty to the Gotei's cause, whom were infected by an accident? It's a ridiculous notion, and all you're succeeding in doing now is pushing them towards Ika. Come to your senses Akane, don't be like the Captain Commanders before you.."

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Kokoro's plea. on Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
Akane had been in the middle of some paperwork, since she had a lot of that to catch up on since the exodus, when a mask-clad Kokoro had crashed into her room. Her assistant would stand at the door, with a concerned look on her face, but the commander would promptly wave her off. "You just burst into my office 'with' your mask on. I would say I'm surprised you made it this far, but in this case I'm not really..." There were only a few shinigami who could really stop Kokoro after all, but now he was here, she was going to let him talk. She hadn't even put her hand on her zanpakuto, showing she had no intent of violence at this stage.

"As much as I would love to just let them in, I'm still a little sore from that sword in my back." she paused, "And that's not even including the others, it's not so simple. I don't even know how to train them to control their new power. Do you? A rampage is the last thing we need right now" It seemed like she wasn't adverse to the idea, but was being reasonably realistic in the current circumstances. "But I feel like you wouldn't have risked this little trip without a plan, so lets hear it"
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Kokoro's plea. on Sat May 26, 2018 7:20 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
“I’ve been helping us develop us methods to hone our powers for good, and I’d be willing to take responsibility for and preside over all matters involving Vizards within the confines of the Gotei. I can do nothing to ease the pain of a stab wound, but I hope that you can see that Vizards are a largely untapped resource for you at this point.” Kokoro took a breath and gathered himself before continuing, “if you wish to beat Ika cutting his supply of troops while bolstering your own isn’t the worst idea I’ve ever heard of now is it?” Kokoro hoped Akane would listen to reason, and it seemed like for now she was doing just that.

#4 Re: [Private] Kokoro's plea. on Sun May 27, 2018 7:10 pm

Makishima

1st Division
1st Division
"Well, if you think you can keep them under control then maybe it would be for the best. However, I can't be lenient on them if they cause trouble. Zero tolerance, one wrong move and it's off to the Maggots Nest. Understood?" Akane had made her mind up rather quickly it seemed, such a boost to their numbers could not be ignored. At this stage, the only real problem is that they would have to deal with the other shinigami's old predjudices against their former comrades. Plus there was going to be a bit of lingering distrust no matter what they did. That could be mended with time hopefully. "We will need to prepare somewhere for them for them, I'm not sure how well the others with accept these people back. How soon can you bring them back?" There would be some older structures they could renovate as a sort of temporary quarters... things to work out later. For now, she wanted them here and as far away from Ika Mazi as possible.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Kokoro's plea. on Thu May 31, 2018 1:24 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard
"They aren't going to come back to be caged animals. I recommend reinstating them at once at power comparable positions, you'll far outnumber us anyway and, as I said earlier, we plan to come baring gifts. One gift in particular I think we've discussed that you simply can't ignore.. The son of Ika himself. Ready to be executed within the time period designated by the Central 46 and all other involved parties. I think that's fair trade for some level of freedom and placement back within these walls.. I mean I for one will be damned before I let someone take over my lab.." Kokoro smirked, and extended his hand out for a handshake with the current Captain Commander.. "Do we have a deal?.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum