Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Sun May 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou had found himself wandering the squad two training grounds shortly after his transfer from the onmitsukidou directly to the squad itself. And not only in the squad but as the third seat of the entire squad. Not that Kirou minds the transfer, and promotion but he kind of missed the lower amounts of paperwork and increased time to train and fight. Though he has to admit that the captain and vice captain that took over positions during the re-arranging of squads when the Shinigami took back Gotei, were alot better looking than the previous two to hold those positions.

Though Kirou does kind of miss working under Kaede-taichou, he has been taking a more noticeable role within the squad, rather than the behind the scenes one he had under his former captain. It was this role that brought him to the training grounds, to meet up with a promising new member of the squad, Zhu. He had sent her a letter the previous day to meet him out here some time within the next ten minutes. Taking stock of the grounds he had picked a relatively clear corner of the training grounds, striking posts on one side, a clear wall on the other. The weather was clear and bright, causing plenty of shadows to be cast across the area in which he stood, his hood and mask covering his head leaving just his eyes visible. Now all there was to do was wait.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Mon May 21, 2018 2:12 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
The day was young, with the sun bright and high in the sky, causing the barracks to have a warmth that was carried through the rooms and halls with a summertime breeze. Zhū Lóng had received a letter, requesting her presence from her superiours in the Second Division, a certain Kirou Ryuuzaki, to be specific. Given that her acceptance into the division was so short a time ago, she hadn't been given the chance to learn the names of those in her division, instead taking to learn the names of her Captain and Vice Captains, as well as the names of those ranks in the other divisions. Everyone else would come in time, she was sure of.

Her feet crackled on the loose rocks and sand of the locale Kirou had designated to be their meeting spot, a small and quiet voice coming to announce her arrival, should he not be aware of it to begin with. "Good afternoon, Ryuuzaki-san. You requested me?"
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Sun May 27, 2018 7:37 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou had seen the tall white haired girl approach, her red eyes casting quite the contrast against the pale hair and skin, her clothes kind of faded and singed like someone who spent too much time near fire. As she spoke to him, her voice was deeper than Kirou expected, though not entirely unpleasant, "Yes, I did, and please call me Kirou. As you may or may not know I am the third seat, and in charge of the Maggots Nest. The home for shinigami who for one reason or another had been deemed to be a threat to the Seireitei, yet not enough of one to warrant execution"

"Now you are probably wondering why I had requested your presence, the truth of that is quite simple, I had heard that you had a relatively unique take on Hakuda, one that might prove useful In the Maggots nest where zanpakuto are not allowed. And I wanted to see it for my self" Kirou would continue, his eyes, the only part of his face visible would show that he was smiling, though he was not particularly fond of his role in the squad Beggars really couldn't be choosers. "Now if having a position there does not interest you, that is all well and good, we could atleast train with each other, who knows I might be able to pick up something that I can use should someone try to stir up some trouble in there"
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Sun May 27, 2018 8:41 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
As Kirou explained the nature of the meeting, Zhū Lóng felt a small surge of heat come from her neck where she began to blush. So soon, her Hakuda skills were being mentioned of. However, given what he was talking about, it seemed he meant the usefulness in the ability she had to bend flames to her will. Firebending? She still preferred the name Fire Dancing to it.

"I would not mind a position there, honestly, Kirou-san. Honestly, my zanpakutou is... she's very temperamental and doesn't like to work with me often enough, so having a position where it's not necessary to wield one would be nice." She looked to her blade, the unadorned zanpakutou residing within its sheath. A small heat came from the blade, nothing worth burning or noting, but it felt less like steel and more like gripping someone elses hand. A living creature of fire, much like Zhū Lóng herself. "I assume you speak of my style of Hakuda where I control flames with it, correct?"
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:46 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
"It pleases me to hear that, well not the part about your Zanpakuto, though I can fully sympathize with having troubles with one's partner. Aint that right Nobu" Kirou would say his eyes closing, as even through his mask a smile could be seen, though for the last part he had turned his head towards the ninjato sheathed across his back, his partner was stubborn, and didn't really like Kirou though that might had been as much Kirou's fault as Nobu's personality. "Actually they were not that specific, just that it was a fascinating, yet effective way of fighting."

"Though if you truly were interested in joining me there, then I would be remiss not to see what you have first" Kirou would continue, taking up a slightly defensive stance, the Silver wolf of Zaraki would motion for Zhu to do the same, "Ladies First"
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
With her superiour stated that he would have been remiss to not see her fighting style, she simply nodded, beginning to shift about as he did the same. His own fighting position was defensive, clearly to take a hit, while her own began to shift around to a loose position. She was capable of countering attacks without using her unique style, deflecting or using the momentum of an opponent with ease, though in the offensive style, she was able to move about freely.

"If you insist, Kirou-san." Without another word, she slid her foot about, never leaving the ground, while her right hand moved forward in a forceful punch. From her knuckles, vermillion flames erupted, scorching the ground ahead of her as the thin stream of fire raced towards Kirou.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:56 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou watched as she slid into her stance, careful about her feet leaving the ground, Taking in everything he could with his pitch black eyes, this was going to be interesting one way or another. Within a beat Zhu fired off a straight punch, not even bothering to close the gap between them as vermillion flames flew out of her fist. Dancing around the blow by pivoting on his heels Kirou would approach in a flash using Shunpo, landing just to Zhu's left and aiming a knee strike at her side.

Speed was more his strong suit than actual stopping power in his blows so even if it connected the worst it would do is bruise and hurt slightly, but it would be enough.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:38 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Beginning to move in a circular pattern, slowly shifting about, Zhū Lóng watched her sparring opponent. He danced about, much like she herself did, and dodged her flames. Perfect.

She redirected the flames that soared past him, beginning to make them turn and rush towards the two, while the Third Seat appeared beside her in a Flashstep. Zhū Lóng raised her arm to defend, finding herself unable to accurately throw his weight into another direction or redirect. The hit was weaker than she expected, causing a bruise and slight numbness to form for just a moment. Her silver brow raised briefly before she focused on returning the hit, placing a hand on the leg of Kirou, swinging her own body so that she was behind him. There was no additional damage, no impact against her partner. Instead, she let the flames that he had previously dodged, now redirected so that it would engulf the two, with Kirou taking the brunt of the flames.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:03 am

Shana

2nd Division
2nd Division
Kirou watched in awe as Zhu flipped over him, using his raised knee to vault herself upwards, His blow had landed though as he had expected the effect was minimal. He knew full well that he was not physically the most devastating of foes. His greatest feat being his ability to strike repeatedly, well that combined with a technique that he had yet to show her. In fact there was only two other people that first hand knew of that ability, at least to his knowledge. But he didn't have time to lament over that, or admire the grace Zhu had shown as the silver-haired maiden could apparently control, and redirect the flames she had launched.

Flashing away removing himself as a body shield Kirou would pivot around and face his opponent, maintaining his distance, and putting up a defensive stance again. It would be Zhu's turn to take up the offensive again, though this time the flames would not even be a surprise, Though Kirou would openly admit to wishing he had access to some of Nobu's abilities with it sealed. "I see they were not exaggerating, that was quite a beautiful move you made."
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Shadows Dancing in the Flames on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:06 am

AvaricialDesire

2nd Division
2nd Division
Zhū Lóng watched the flames disappear after they had missed their target, the guardian of the Maggot's Nest proving how quick their division mates had to be in order to be... was the word useful?

"Thank you. I can control them better with my zanpakutou, Kagutsuchi, but alone, I suppose they're still rather threatening." The woman would straighten up, keeping her arms loose to prepare her next attack. Within a brief moment, just enough to keep her breathing in a strict controlled pattern, Zhū Lóng would have attacked, flashstepping forward and aiming a strong right kick at his head. Small embers would trail from her foot, leaving a streak of fire in the path of her heel, as if flames were following her foot.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum