Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

on Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She missed her daughter a lot the only person that made her smile or listen to her jokes. Anastasia went 100% borderline crazy after her daughter died she didn't do anything wrong just following orders but really. Their wasn't enough trust among arrancars in those days because it was all about order and who was the strongest nothing about making friends and trusting in one another. The word family was something she never fully understood if this was her family then why did they hurt her. So many questions but she really might be crazy but deep down, Anastasia missed her friend. "Oh why? Akasha didn't do anything wrong. Chris Crocker crying for Leave Britney alone. I feel alone here with nobody to talk to. A friend I would like one again?"

Annie was sitting close near Las Noches deep in thought "Oh where? Oh Where has my little dog gone. Oh where, Oh where can kick that dog like a football"

View user profile

on Fri May 18, 2018 9:41 pm

Hueco Mundo, still a dead and cold barren waste painted in eternal night. In the moonlight everything was dead, yet in the shadows was where the hollows resided in wait for their next meal. The endless waves of shifting sand and the unending silence was enough to make you feel uneasy. Wouldn't want to have paranoia in a place like this, it'd be enough to make you go mad. In the midst of the Hollow infested paradise stood the newly rebuilt Las Noches, entirely built by Hagane himself. Not the best work of art, but it was definitely built like a fortress. The new series of structures would completely dwarf that of the previous Las Noches. Too bad that no one cares.

Upon one of the faces of the towering outer walls, that sealed off the new Las Noches from the rest of Hueco Mundo, a figure could be seen morphing through it. It was Hagane himself of course, since he's the only one who can travel through hardened stone and earth like water.

Making his way through the outer wall, Hagane would look up to inspect it. Making sure that everything was exactly how Ika wanted it to be. Hagane wasn't against doing the job of rebuilding Las Noches, It was just a hassle that pissed him off to the core. After quickly examining the wall, he would quickly take a gaze out into the wastes of Hueco Mundo. That was when he saw a peculiar figure off in the distance. Hagane wouldn't normally care about investigating such things, but this time would have to be an exception. Grabbing two smokes from his pocket, he would place them both in his mouth. Hagane froze for a second, re-evaluating whether or not he should bother investigating his sightings, before grabbing a lighter from his other pocket. A cloud of thick smoke would be exhaled as he lit both of the smokes.

The crunching of sand could be heard as he made his way over to the unknown figure. As Hagane trod his way closer, he could at least make out that the strange figure was in-fact an Arrancar. Wow what a surprise, an Arrancar in Hueco Mundo. The Stranger seemed to be talking aloud to themselves, whether that be intentional or not, Hagane would make his presence known. Hagane would stop a few feet away from the individual, eyeing down the female as she found herself alone. "Oi! Lovely night for a chat with ya self isn't it?", Hagane would say in a joking manner. Hagane would then stay silent for a moment before continuing, "Haven't seen you around Las Noches. Are you new or what?", Hagane would ask in hopes of a relevant response.

View user profile

on Fri May 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Vizard
Vizard
She was singing then she senses someone a person someone to talk she can become a jedi after all. The arrancar turns around seeing a nice looking male arrancar but the guy asked if she was new didn't everyone know who she was the crazy arrancar frown a little bit. However, This was a difficult time coming back here but she wanted to have some friends of her own kind again this guy seemed nice. For once, Anastasia thought enough with the crazy and just strike a good conversation with a fellow warrior "Actually, This is my second time back here, My name is Anastasia El Dante and an arrancar killed my daughter. I became the crazy arrancar with my jokes and antics to wash away the pain I felt."

Anastasia was calm an not all joke like this was something painful for her "It's a honor to meet you...I was hoping to join the espadas again. Always nice to meet a handsome arrancar such as yourself"

View user profile

on Fri May 18, 2018 10:49 pm

The strange Arrancar's attention would be drawn to Hagane, as she would answer his questions. "Actually, This is my second time back here, My name is Anastasia El Dante and an arrancar killed my daughter. I became the crazy arrancar with my jokes and antics to wash away the pain I felt.", she would say in response.

Well... at least Hagane had the strange females name. Anastasia. In Hagane's mind, this was quite a lovely name. He also got to hear some sad background about her. The upside is that he didn't have to ask, the downside was that Hagane knew all too well the pain of loss. Puffing on his smokes, Hagane would quickly scan his surroundings. Before bringing his attention back to Anastasia. Anastasia would then say, "It's a honor to meet you...I was hoping to join the espadas again. Always nice to meet a handsome arrancar such as yourself."

Hagane would bow towards Anastasia in response to her honor remark. "Well... welcome one and all, because the Espada do not shy away from recruiting anyone they can get as far as I know", Hagane would say smiling at Anastasia, "So hope no more". Hagane would exhale a thick cloud of smoke and begin to laugh as he heard Anastasia's comment about him being a Handsome Arrancar. "Thanks for the compliment, you're very beautiful yourself. Although... I'm not an Arrancar. Don't be fooled by the Hollow energy, because I'm a Vizard.", Hagane would say with clarity.

"If you don't mind me asking however", Hagane would say in a more serious tone, "what Brings you back?"

View user profile

on Fri May 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Vizard
Vizard
"Wow, That a good one.....I..."

That is a good question what brings her back here in any case she would enter Earth's realm and cause pranks as usual. The force was strong here, Anastasia felt drawn here like somehow in a weird way this was her home. But after everything she wanted something and she didn't now what it was at all maybe the chance to start over. Having that bond again with a new daughter and just maybe a husband starting an arrancar family within Las Noches knowing it might not happen. But also the desire to be a high ranking arrancar to change some things about the Espadas even forming alliances with other races for the hollow race to be better. She wanted a lot of things but the most important one was change. "I....Well to be honest sir, I don't know really a lot of things draw me back here. The thoughts of the past help me act sane more then crazy just to move on living another day. But one thing I want again is that french connection...Someone to trust in me again in time for that friendship to grow into something stronger"

She was thinking of Akasha a bit more again thinking of something else "Also to make sure no one experiences the pain and horror which I went through...But one would need something to protect"

View user profile

on Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 pm

Anastasia seemed stumped by Hagane's question, and was stuck in thought as to how to answer it. As Hagane waited for her to answer, he did some thinking of his own. Hagane was recalling on some old memories. He was thinking that if perhaps he had chosen different paths, that the orphanage would still be standing, and the one's that he had considered family wouldn't have perished. The only one that would remember them would be Hagane, and that re-opened some serious wounds in his hearts. Funny how these thoughts come up now of all times, perhaps it was just the mention of family that triggered it. Regardless, Hagane is a very different person now then how he used to be.

After thinking for a moment, Anastasia had her answer, "I....Well to be honest sir, I don't know really a lot of things draw me back here. The thoughts of the past help me act sane more then crazy just to move on living another day. But one thing I want again is that french connection...Someone to trust in me again in time for that friendship to grow into something stronger".

Hagane had heard her answer, and simply gave a light-hearted smiled. Hagane's thoughts on friendship were complicated. He thought of friendship very much in the same way that he thought of trust. He despised both for what they were, Catalysts for self hurt. In Hagane's mind, You can earn respect but you can never earn trust. Trust must be given, but that means placing your life into the hands of someone who will only steal it away.

Hagane began to hear the whispers in his head again, causing him to tense up. He continued to puff away at his smokes, as he saw Anastasia think about what she was going to say next. Then she spoke, continuing on from what she had previously said "Also to make sure no one experiences the pain and horror which I went through...But one would need something to protect".

Hagane paused for a moment, giving himself time to process what Anastasia had just said, To which he would then bow his head. He considered Anastasia's last comment to be a noble goal, even if it required a lot of work on her part. well... it wasn't like he didn't have a goal himself. His just had less steps involved, and would probably never be achieved.

Hagane finished his smokes and tossed them out onto the open sands of the vast Hueco Mundo, before noticing something in the corner of his eye. He instantly turned to face a small black figure, which was devoid of any features, it was just a shadowy silhouette. Hagane was the only one who could see this mind you. Another illusion that just proved that Hagane was slowly loosing grip of his sanity. As soon as the shadow appeared, hagane swiped at it viciously. It disappeared and the voices in his head ceased. Hagane turned towards Anastasia hoping that his new acquaintance hadn't witnessed him acting like an idiot, and as he did, a singular tear ran from his right eye without him noticing.

"If by protect you would mean, protect someone. Then that is a choice to make on your own. As far as I know, there are some friendly Arrancar in Las Noches who would easily be willing to make friends with you. If you are referring to something else, then please, oblige me", Hagane would say as he began to kick sand in a bored playful manner.

Hagane then froze for a moment, realizing something. "I haven't Introduced myself... Have I?", He would say extending his arm out towards Anastasia. "My name is Hagane Jaken'na Kokoro. I'm Known as The JUGGERNAUT!", Hagane would say with a proud and malicious smile.

"If you're joining the Espada then ask your questions now, cause I won't be answering them later on. Personal or otherwise, simply ask away.", He would say as his face began became void of emotion and care.

View user profile

on Mon May 21, 2018 1:08 am

Vizard
Vizard
Joining the espada again trusting them again when they hurt her so much but they got a vizard to join somehow. But Hagane seemed pleasant enough to talk to still the craziness of her well being was subsiding a little bit. What she wanted most a close friend like the kids from the Breakfast Club movie they always seemed to be like friends. However, Anastasia was thinking about something else the word trust could she put her faith into the cause again helping the Espadas to grow. Old wounds took time to heal and Anastasia had emotional wounds still healing from the last time being banish by that big asshole espada. She thought Hagane was pretty nice with his words a typical Michael Jai White trying to be the noble guy. If she wanted a friend then as painfully hard as it is she'll need to forget the past "Hagane, It a honor to meet you and you're a vizard? Please what are doing here as kind with your words helping me heal a little. I don't want to see you get hurt having some arrancar get the wrong idea you're a nice man with a whole lot of potential"

One thing struck her as odd this vizard was talking about the espada clan like he knew them. How long was she gone from Las Noches? Did they brainwash him if anyone did she'll make them pay no person such as him should be harmed like that. However, Hagane may have given his allegiance to the group was something else she never consider at all. "Well, Now that you ask....It personal if I join back with espadas how can I be assure that I'm not betrayed again. The last time some espada took my daughter then hurting me. Can i really trust the clan again???"

View user profile
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum