Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 7:16 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Her small feet pattered on the ground as she ran down the hallway. She had refused to wear shoes that day and she had refused to listen to another word from that despicable Tatsu. She was mean, she was stupid, and she was the reason Camellia couldn't be happy. She was the one that tried to take her mommy's place and that was a no-no. She had been miserable ever since Daddy had run off to Ame's place and Cami followed him. She had been so angry, so mean, and so disrespectful. Her heart was sad, her head was sad, her eyes were sad, and her body was sad. For the most part, she hadn't moved, hadn't spoken, and hadn't even touched her violin, which was a much greater warning sign than anything, except nobody really bothered to talk to her. Well, Tatsu tried to, but Camellia wasn't about to let her be the one to know her problem.

She ran in her pajamas down the hall, which was odd considering it was the middle of the day and she still wasn't dressed. She would run all the way to her daddy's office barging in without even trying to knock. If he just so happened to be in there, she would glare at him with puffed out cheeks and a red face, until he decided to speak to her. However just to make sure he would, she would likely start pulling the place apart, until she was stopped. If he wasn't in there, she would pull things apart anyway. There was a purpose to this madness, but nobody would know until she was noticed.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#2 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 7:43 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
I had been in quite a slump in recent days, still mulling over just the thought of what my late wife had left behind. Two letters, a ring, and and necklace. All simple and important things.... and yet, for so long, out of our reach. And yet now here they were, all in my lap. Though little Cami would stomp and push her way into my office, in her bedclothes no less.... I would be locked firmly on the letters. The ring was on a chain around my neck, as I'd wanted it to be. The violin charm dangled loosely from Cami's neck in a similar fashion, but much like her current attire, was unkempt, a mess. As lost as I had seemed, staring blankly at the letters, debating whether I wanted to read these... my attention would be restored not to the letters, but instead rendered to my daughter, who was pulling my belongings and files out, seemingly in anger. I would be irritated at first... however....

I could simply not blame her, and even still, not stay angry at the face of my little girl. "Cami... it's okay now. Come tell Daddy what's wrong. I'll listen this time." Her face, cheeks still puffed, and eyes a little reddened and crumpled, still caught my attention. They always did, and they set my mind at ease, even when all was heavy and dreary. My attention to the letters was lessened, and so to was my grip. I slowly pieced together what my little girl may be after, but I'd avoided this very thing long enough. It was time to give my daughter what she needed to move forward, and hopefully in doing so, I could too.

Just to hold on to what little remained, I reached out to her tiny hand, and gave her mine. If she held it, I would smile, but if anything else happened, I'd just do as I said I would do, and just listen.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#3 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 7:59 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
As she threw things to the ground, her father would finally begin to pay her some attention. She didn't care what kind. She didn't care if she was scolded, thrown out, or even patted on the head. She just wanted him to notice her, she wanted him to say something, and most of all she wanted to see that he cared, even if as small as a grain of rice. The one spot on his floor would find itself covered in an unkempt mess, until he spoke to her assuring her that he would listen. Almost in a comedic fashion, Camellia would pick up on more item from his shelf emptying out onto the floor before slowly making her way towards him. Blue eyes would peer over the side of his tall desk just barely, as she hugged close to it as she was a little bit afraid of what may happen. However, she would be put to ease seeing his hand reach out to her.

Gladly, Cami would place her hand in his noticing how much bigger they were than hers. They were strong, they were large, they were careful, they were warm, and they were safe. Blue eyes would stare at her small hand disappearing in his and then to his face as she slowly came out from the side of the desk. Her head would be lowered as she placed her other hand in the same one. Her blonde hair would find itself frizzed up in every direction, as she refused to let anyone take care of it but her daddy. Her blue eyes were tired, yet she couldn't sleep to make them happy. "C-Cami.. uhm.. Cami uhm.." she thought she knew what to say, but she didn't know how. Her tired eyes would begin to water as her voice began to shake, "U-Uhm.. Cami.. doesn't know anymore. Cami will leave." Tears would descend her cheeks as she attempted to leave that office. She was afraid, she was confused, and she was lost for words. Her small body shook with panick and her breathing became quicker. She didn't know what you do other than run away.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#4 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 8:23 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
In the amount of time I took to notice little Cami, she had managed to pull nearly all of the files and decorum that she could reach onto the floor. Again, I couldn't be mad at her, but when I did finally get focused on her, and offered her my hand, I could smile earnestly. The little blue eyes of wonder relaxed into a gentle smile at first and seemed to take comfort in the mass that was my hand. And for a while, she seemed content. She began to say something, speaking in her adorable third person, but tripped over her words, stopped, then tried again before giving up. She seemed to crumble and retreat, walking over towards the door. It sounded like she both wanted to leave, but couldn't stand the idea of being left to this anguish alone.

I'm a father, and nothing can change that, so I did what I only thought to do. I picked her up, cradling her little legs on my arm and leaning her towards my chest. I'd begin to sift through her hair, taming it little by little. "My little Cami. It's alright. Daddy's not going to leave you. I know all of this happened too quickly, but Daddy will make it better. Did Cami want to read her letter?" Still paying no mind to the state of the room and its now disheveled pattern, I would simply focus on cheering up my baby girl. Even if it wasn't the best way of doing so, I felt it was time to start. I'd be bouncing her around a little, as if dancing, and making silly sounds while doing so, hoping to infect her with a case of the giggles.

View user profile

#5 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 8:40 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Cami would attempt to break for the door before being lifted up into her dadsy's arms. He would craddle her as her littlw legs dagles over his arm and her small being was brought close to his chest. She certainly was little, but she knew he wouldn't hurt her. Her daddy loved her and she loved him. She had known that ever since mommy brought her to meet him. He was a little confused to first see her, but Cami knew the moment his eyes lit up that he was her daddy forever. Every time he looked at her, he had those same eyes and it just made her remember that he was her daddy forever. Even now, he would confirm with his words that Cami wasn't going to be left alone, which made her smile with tears in her eyes. Then, he asked her a question.

Cami would think about it a second before her daddy would start to try and make her laugh. At first, she would make an attempt to try not to give in by making serious faces while cracking smiles, but it would soon turn into hugh pitched squeals and giggles. They would eventually subside as her daddy would stop allowing her to answer the question, "Well, Cami can't read. So, daddy will have to read to Cami, but Cami wants to open it." She would smile big as she waited for her daddy to hand her the envelope.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#6 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 9:18 am

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
As I picked her up and held her, she seemed to calm down almost immediately. Gradually I coaxed my little girl from grumbles and confused sighs to laughs and smiles. I loved my little bundle of joy, and she most certainly knew that. I danced with her a little longer before settling down so she could answer my question. She of course chimed out a little 'yes', adding that she wanted to be the one to open the letter before it was read. I couldn't help but smile at the request, and allowed her little hands to pry it open, even if it was a little messy. I would only help her if she got frustrated with it.

In the end, the letter would be ready to read, and I'd sit down in my office chair with Cami resting on my lap. Leaning her close to me, I'd ask her if she was ready, then assuming she was, would begin to read. It didn't seem like there would be a lot of content within it, but there was a lot of thought put into it, as though Mei had let these thoughts simmer a long time before putting them in the pages.

View user profile

#7 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 9:50 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She had struggled to open the envelope, but she didn't let her daddy help her at all. She would continue on until the wholw thing was torn to pieces, but open. The letter was surprisingly untouched by the shredded terror, which made Cami beam with happiness. She wasn't sure how she did it, but it made her very proud to know she had at least some skill. As she handed the letter back to her father, she would snuggle up getting comfy as her nerves slowly pulled at her chest. It was a little tight and it hurt. Nonetheless, she was ready for whatever feelings her mommy had about her.

My Little Violinist, her daddy would begin speaking, but she would picture her beautiful mommy.

I sit here listening to you now playing your music so beautifully, but I don't say a word. Your daddy, though, he's so proud of you applauding you after every song, telling you you're beautiful, and encouraging you to play more. I want to sit by his side, I want to tell you everything he is expressing, but I can't. I never do. I always avoid you. I always brush you off so quickly. I always say that I'm busy, even when I'm not. I always say the things I don't want to say. Mommy is very scared to love you. You have a sister, but mommy let her get hurt too much. Mommy loved her with all her heart and she trusted mommy. I let her down. I don't want to let you down. Mommy doesn't want to show you how much she loves you because she is scared you'll get hurt. She is scared that she'll take you away from daddy, and she doesn't want him to be sad. But I want you to know something, my little violinist. Now that mommy is gone, it's too late to say it. Mommy loves you very much. Mommy wants you to know that she thinks your music just like you is beautiful. Mommy wants you to know that when you play those beautiful tunes, she is listening. Mommy wants you to know that even though she isn't coming back, she is with you. Mommy wishes she could have been your biggest fan, but that's what daddy is for. Mommy loves you very much. So, please do mommy a big favor? Play for me.. every day. Ok?

Camellia would listen to her daddy speak as her tiny body seemed to sink into him more and more with every passing word. Mommy didn't hate her? Mommy loved her? Mommy.. heard her songs? She really did?! Her blue eyes would tear up listening to every word. Mommy loved her? Mommy loved her! Mommy wasn't a bad mommy at all. She was kind. She was sweet. She protected Cami, even if it made mommy very sad to do so. She protected daddy. She cared.. The small girl would smile big as tears streamed down her cheeks, "Mommy loved Cami! She really loved Cami, Daddy! You were right!" She would bury her face into him as she wrapped her arms around him tight. Her smile would turn into a saddened face and her heart felt a little hurt. Why did she have to leave then? What made her go away?

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#8 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Mon May 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Cami seemed to pull and tear at the letter's encasement in a manner that surely would have destroyed the letter. And yet magically, it was in pristine condition when it was removed, much to my amazement. I coddled the little one, praising her for a moment before I took it in. In the slightly aged page that I held in my hand now, There were words written by my late wife, the girl's mother. Though she would sink into me, I could tell she was happy. She did tear up a little, as I kept reading, but the joy in her heart was apparent as she bounced on my lap. I too felt happy, and tears welled up in my eyes. Though happiness wasn't all I felt. I felt deep pains of sorrow, buried within as I finally came to understand.

Mei never lost her memory. It was all an act, a ruse. But she didn't do it to deceive me, she did it to protect the daughter that she loved. The separation and distance that she made for Cami was that of fear and worry, something which I understood all too well. Little Cami may not have fully understood, but she did understand what her mother wanted her to. Cami knew now that Mommy loved her, and that was always true. I knew somehow that despite her broken appearance, that she loved Cami. As the letter drew to a close, Mei talked about how she'd listen to Cami's violin in secret, and how she loved it so. She asked Cami to play every day from now on, something that I'd love to hear too. "Yes, Cami, Mommy loves you just like Daddy loves you. And she may have gone, but she was always protecting you." I'd hold her tightly to me in response to her little arms embracing me "She wanted you to play your violin and do so happily. Can you go get it for Mommy?"

View user profile

#9 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Cami would hug her daddy in the most joyful way and she would find the years rolling down her cheeks warm. They seemed to hug her features as if the caress of her mother's fingers were the culprit. Those small beads of water were enough to fuel the very wells of happiness so that she wasn't darkened anymore. Her heart beat loud, warm, and steady. Camellia would stay like that for a while after her daddy had suggested she go and get her violin to play for mommy. However as soon as her tears were dry, she would wiggle her small body off of the lap of her father and she would begin to almost run in circles as she tried to make her way to the door. She would turn to her daddy every time she spoke and she would turn away every time she stopped. "Oh no! Cami's violin! How could Cami forget her violin?! Awww, Cami bets Amati is very sad without Cami," she would stop turning away taking a step towards the door, "Well, maybe not.. She is mean to Cami sometimes. But she really likes when Cami plays her music. Cami thinks she is just mean because she doesn't understand emotions just like Cami didn't. Hmm.. maybe Cami still doesn't understand. Ah! Cami needs to go get Ama!" Her tiny legs would walk faster to the door, but would hesitate upon seeing the mess in the floor. "Uh. Cami can clean that up when Cami comes back. Cami will also wear a pretty dress for Mommy! Yes!" With that she would open the door and scatter down the hallway as her tiny feet thumped across the floor.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#10 Re: Read to me.. (Noz) on Thu May 10, 2018 12:16 pm

Noziel Aran

8th Division
8th Division
Cami began to cry tears of warmth-imbued happiness, though I could not see her direct motivation, I suspected the memory of her mother was responsible for the sudden cracking of my daughter's rebellious shell and melting her to this state. As she finally began to settle out of the tears, she dried her little face, then came out of her apparent trance as if she'd just realized what she missed. I ruffled the golden locks shortly before she carefully removed herself from her seat, that which was my lap. Where but a moment ago she was calm and emotionally sound, here she was running about in circles. Her newfound panic was both adorable and chuckle-worthy, but I only smiled as I watched her. Around and around she went, refilled with an energy unlike that either of us had shown in recent days.

She began to denote the lack of her violin's presence, as though she hadn't thought of it prior to her visit. Chances are she was so wrought with anger and grief that mayhap she forgot it truly. She began her step toward the door, stopping suddenly to question whether or not Ayame was sad over her absence, then noted her music, then Ayame's emotional walls..at least, what I had assumed were that. She made a couple little dizzied steps more, then stopped again, acknowledging the mess and putting on her cute 'oops' face. She said she would take care of it later, which I bet she'd try, but would probably give up. No matter. Last thing, she said she was gonna dress up. I cringed a little bit internally, but hoped she didn't notice. "Go on and make Mommy proud, Cami. She's smiling wherever she is, knowing that you're about to play for her."

As if she needed to be told, she stormed with giddiness down the hall. I figured I may as well keep close behind her. Latching the door shut behind me, I took after my little girl, always full of surprises.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum