Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Stirring The Pot on Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar isn't your typical Vizard. Hell, he isn't your typical Canadian for that matter. Yet, he walks the streets of Canada as if nothing about him was out of the ordinary and it's everyone else that have the issues about them. The cold, crisp winds blow the tail of his very unique, white coat in such a way that it looks as if it had become a cape that's trailing behind him. Most others have some sort of warmer covering on them this time of year but not this man. He stays true to personalized style of dress which adds another layer of on-lookers who doubt that he was sane to begin with. North Scar is very sane, though his actions at times may seem to dictate otherwise, he truly is. What he does have is a very twisted point of view about the world and those who live in it to which those actions are derived.

On this particular day, North Scar was feeling a bit bored and his bones, yes..his bones, were aching for some action. Now, if you aren't someone who is familiar with the legend that North Scar has already built up for himself or heard any floating rumors..then you are considered an innocent in his eyes. Today is a great day to stir the pot of rumors and have his legend grow even more while breaking in new innocents so that they understand how the world truly works. As he was running these thoughts over his mind again, he came across a church. North Scar glanced up at the building and smiled. "I'm going to church today." said North Scar as he changed direction and made way for the church. After entering, he quickly noticed different people doing different things. He instantly spotted where he would start as he walked over towards one of the pews where a nun was sitting. "Excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" as he pointed toward the spot next to her. She looked up at the sound of his voice but instantly was overcome with fear and ran completely out of the church. "Well, I guess it just became free." North Scar says as he softly laughs to himself.
View user profile

#2 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:34 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Well, she wasn't quite sure what made her decide to go to Canada, considering there was nothing there except maple syrup and moose.. meese.. mooses? Whatever, she really didn't care and she didn't really want to care either. So, what exactly did she expect to find in Canada? Hopefully nothing. She would rather be alone in the cold where nobody would expect to find her for obvious reasons than be stuck in the damn desert with all of those other freaks. Besides, she didn't want a fraccion in the first place, so she tried to leave him behind as much as possible.

However, as she was wandering down the way, she would see a tall male figure casually making his way towards a church. How odd, he didn't look like a religious man. So, what was he planning to do? Either way, she wanted to find out what was going on here. So, she would wander her way into the church in her black tee and ripped jeans with her ankle high boots. Why did she need to cover up when she could literally warm herself up? She would watch a girl get up and run past her in fear. However instead of just sitting down, she would just begin to talk, "Wow,
I love coming to church. I thoroughly enjoy worshipping my lord and savior himself. All hail Satan!"
She would grin as she would cross her arms and lean against the wall.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:14 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
The atmosphere within the church was rapidly beginning to change. So much so that many began to fill the change as if it were something wrong with the clothing they were wearing. This change was spurred by two individuals that had nothing to do with each other...yet. You could tell from the tension that was building so rapidly that they would find and interact with each other soon. North Scar took what the woman exclaimed as not only entertaining but very clever as well. If there was any other way to stir the pot in a church...yell out the one name that has almost become basically profanity on more than one level. North Scar simply shrugged his shoulders as he shot the woman a glance and a smile before settling into his new seat before throwing his arms into a cross behind his head then relaxing.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:21 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
At her vulgar comment, Kat would notice a majority of the individuals attending rise up and leave grimacing at her. The grin would stretch across her face before she would find herself being smiled at by the very man she had been spying on herself. So, he was amused by her? Not many people seemed to be amused by her sense of humor meaning this man must have been as fucked up as she. Finally truly interested in this one, Kat would waltz her way uo beside him before plopping down in the seat beside him.

"In all honesty, I'm not gonna ask you if I can sit because.. well.." she would say gesturing to all the empty pews. "Seems I have my pick of the litter.. and I choose this one." She would speak again before turning back around and shrugging. "What brings you to this... disgusting place," Kat would ask before sighing as she was slowly growing bored again. Why did she do this?

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:54 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
After the mass of people left in utter disgust of the behaviors between the two arrivals within their walls, the unknown woman who managed to drive away the mass with just mere words took a glance over the now empty room after smiling a bit. She was able to catch the fact that North Scar was paying attention to her at this point and it seemed that he now had her full attention versus a small bit of interest. She then made her way over to the bench he was currently sitting and joined him in her own unique fashion.

After sitting down, she asked North Scar a particular question which was most likely the draw factor that pulled her in. He then proceeded to answer, "Well, I didn't originally have any planned location to go to on this day. I was merely just walking the streets trying to decipher what I would get into to avoid being bored. That was when this church caught my eye. There was so much I could do with and to the congregation that WAS in here to bide myself some time. Basically considering the church a temporary playhouse and they were all to become my dolls" explains North Scar as he finished with a sinister smirk crossing his face as the thoughts of what he wanted to do to those people going across his mind yet again. "Not going to be able to do that now with the majority of them flocking out the way they just did but I did come across a different type of entertainment it seems" he finishes as looks her over one good time.
View user profile

#6 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She wasn't sure what he had planned to do to those other members of the church, but she did wonder if she should have waited and watched a bit longer. Nah, probably not. Kat wasn't necessarily the patient type to wait around. Then, his attention seemed to focus on her as his main interest of entertainment. What did he mean by that? If he planned to make her his doll, he had another thing coming because Kat sure didn't like to be messed around with. Then again, he could just mean something else considering she wasn't a mind reader, she didn't know at this point. "So, what do you plan to do now?" She was fairly straightforward and hoped he wouldn't beat around the bush. She wanted to know and she hoped that he would just tell her.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar looked upon the face of the female stranger who just so easily coerced a group church lovers to vacate their prayer grounds with mere words. For people who are supposedly strong in their beliefs, they sure didn't show any faith in that particular moment. But the matter now was that North Scar's ultimate goal in that place had already been achieved by this woman. She now was pretty curious on what he wanted to do next. There were a few things that he could do with this woman due to his imagination due to the fact that she is giving him leeway but he decided against it. He would just play it legitly...for the time being.

"Well, to be honest, I haven't thought about it until you just asked seeing as I came in here to gain a measure of entertainment for myself for while. You came in and shot that idea to hell but that's not an idea totally sunk just yet. Now that we are conspiring together, so to speak, we can go look for a much bigger target and fuck with them. Warning though...tone it down just a bit as we would want the fun to last a time period though." he chuckles as he finishes explaining to her. "By the way, what is your name so I can properly address you? I've become known as North Scar." he says as he crosses his right arm across his chest in a semi-bowing manner since he was sitting.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
She would look around the drab little place as she listened to his words. Seemed that she had put him in a tight spot and she sort of enjoyed listening to him struggle to form a plan. Kat could think of a million things to do, however they probably weren't up his ally. Nor were they up anyone's ally really. They were more on the grusome side basically flaunting her name and power. Most called it heartless, so she refrained unless by herself in a state of pure boredom. Besides, she didn't wish to cause her father too much more trouble after taking down the Gotei... again.

Finally, this one would hear that he had a plan for the two and that seemed to poke at her interest. Except, she wasn't too fond of the patient parts, but with time came greater success. She would nod her head seeing as she agreed and was also thinking about whstever it was he planned to do. The better question was.. where did he plan to take her? Oh right, she hadn't even introduced herself. Eventually, she believed she wouldn't have to, but for now, she knew she was only a minimalistic pawn on the chess board of life. "The name's Kat," she would say as she slowly stood up. She would stretch a moment before turning to North Scar, "So, uh... I suppose you should lead the way. Sadly, I'm not a mind reader."

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
North Scar learned the woman's name which earned him a larger smile. Being able to address her properly did a lot of things for them but mostly him on his end. What mattered most at this time though was to address the issue she brought to the table after naming herself. Kat so kindly put him in the lead to where they would go next to find their fun. Luckily for him, something sprang to mind when he started to run down places he would be able to find large groups of people...especially during this time of day. He may not be a true genius but when it came to creating trouble, that was a skill that was just born with.

"Tell me Kat, do you like ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds, cotton candy, and booth games?" asked North Scar as he stood up. He asked that question with a strong idea in mind for where they would go next. He was then hoping that even if she didn't have a strong liking for any of those things he just mentioned that she would be able to put up with being around them long enough to pull off a large scale "fucking with the people" game that they were soon starting once they arrived at the destination. More details of the game were coming to him as he put pieces together but first things first, he wanted to know how well she would endure with the environment for their game.
View user profile

#10 Re: [Private] Stirring The Pot on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:51 am

Mei T

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
After asking if North Scar if he would like to lead, he would begin to ask her a question. Ferris wheel? Cotton Candy? Booth Games? Oh, she certainly knew where this was leading to and she was quite surprised that this is the length he would go to for fun. Well, she definitely would have, but it was a new revelation when someone else would do the same. She didn't particularly enjoy the fair for adventure, but if this was going where she believed it to be she would go.

This man would begin to lead the way, however Kat wouldn't just mildly waddle behind. Nope, she would form a small flame in the tips of her fingers and she would touch the corners of ever pew she walked by on the way out. Oops? Surely they would know it was her, but what would they think about it. Would they think she was a witch? Would they think she had summoned the flames of the devil? It was fun to think about and she'd definitely have to come back and see the ashes. Perhaps, they would rebuild? She should have drawn pentagrams everywhere. Well, maybe next time. "I suppose a little bit of sugar never hurt anyone," she would say as she grinned behind him. As they walked further away, the church burned more and more.

Yuki was here!<3
Noz was here too Razz
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum