Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Not being sociable & friendly??? on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:26 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
I been told I need to be more friendly and sociable.

That's a problem with  just only three characters
One being a sinner and another with problems starting conservation.
I'm just into character here: If you want to rp with you...I'll try to do it. If you don't I understand....an leave you alone.
1.) Trevor is a sinner what part of evil do you all don't understand. Friends wouldn't work with him. It just wouldn't at all considering his past. Sinners wouldn't work well with others they would want something or stab you in the back.
Evil doesn't work well with evil. With Trevor's evolution to newer power coming along....He really can't trust anybody.
2.)Kade my vizard...He has problems socializing. In fact I made a few threads and asked people to join: I don't know (I have asked by still waiting with patience on that)
Finally) Anastasia she is my project here something is happening here so good threads are happening here.

My question what or why did you not thinking I wasn't friendly or sociable.
If there a problem....I willing to listen or fix it.....
You want some threads...I'll help you

But not being friendly and sociable.....That is ridiculous
View user profile

#2 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
I think we all get evil. Thing is, evil can and does work with other evil, see the Espada and Chaos (the members themselves, not necessarily the two groups). They're all generally evil, but can and will work together to achieve whatever end their leader that they follow for whatever reason wants. Your sinner doesn't, and that's cool. The problem I think stems from how your posts are made. Like in the one where you invaded NYC, where you didn't kill a guy (though I thought you did), said something, then claimed in chat of what it meant, when no one else would have thought that was what it meant or anything of the sort just from the post, and then bugged out cuz suddenly there was a threat that someone waaaayyyy more powerful than you might join in, and that was only as a last resort if no one else joined it (which is somewhat metagamy, but not really if your sinner suddenly thought about the last time he did it and got creamed). You do that with ANY group with ANY character at their homebase, that threat becomes very real. Even a risk that an org. leader will show up. That's I think where at least that part stems from. Just don't be surprised when either another evil dude comes it and wants a piece of the action or a good guy comes in trying to save people by trying to beat you up. Because that is what happens. Expect a battle with your sinner damn near every time you use him, and don't expect civilians to stick around.

Otherwise, sure, you may be in character, but otherwise makes it very difficult for others to rp with you, particularly of you don't specify what is happening in thread (that NYC one that you double posted in comes to mind, which don't do double posts.) or go off the wall bonkers. Practically at the point where no matter how much suspension of belief you have, it's impossible or never makes sense. You gotta give them enough to work off of, even just observation. Even when using your vizard that has social problems, what kind of social problems, what are they doing, are they just not talking, stuttering, having a mental breakdown, whatever. There's give and take.

That's what I have from what little I've paid attention to you on threads since our "training" thread. And I hope that helps shed some light on it.
View user profile

#3 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:28 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Jun I hear ya and listen your thread. Thank you for your input
Trevor has issues with friendship.....bad ones the word betrayal being the main issue. Let just say out of clear sky he was to work with someone. It would remind him of what happened to him when he was human. Noted, Alright I got my ass kicked by you and never expressed what I was really doing in that thread. He wants revenge on the human race but that wasn't the way to go.

Now Kade....He starting a new life with CHAOS. But just to be clear he'll help out if it emergency or whatever. Besides that he has trouble talking with others or starting conservation. The quiet vizard so to speak...plus with things happening right now with CHAOS. In short, He unsure of what is going on with them after some major arguments & personal leader disputes in a thread.

But yeah I do need to work on my grammar here....I see what you mean.
View user profile

#4 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:53 am

Jun T

Fullbringer
Fullbringer
Not just grammar, though it certainly has improved (a lot) since that training thread we did. It's specifying what's going on in thread. What is this civilian's injuries, etc. And then making sure it flows with what's at least somewhat possible (suspension of belief and the fact this is based in an anime world where a single person can kill a city just by flexing his power allows for some leeway here). I hate to bring it up, but it is the most recent thing that I brought up personally, but that NYC thread.

NYC Post, part of it wrote:Trevor waited and then the thug stops and violently the sinner slams his head into wall as blood was spilling everywhere. The purse snatcher was yelling for help "OH SHUT UP YOUR BLOOD ASS KICKING IS MY BREAKFAST AND WELCOME HOME PRESENT"

He threw the purse back at to the old lady.....

"and now back....to our regular chainsaw program"

In chat, you said he broke the guy's nose and that he was now missing teeth. How was he screaming then? As much blood that would be leaking out, even by anime standards, "spilling everywhere" is pretty broad and makes it seem so much worse than that. Add in the fact it was a tier 4 non-combatant NPC that gets wrecked so easily, your sinner either held back dramatically, or the guy was way stronger than your average human. I doubt it's the latter. And then, in chat, you said that (being those injuries) was what was meant by "and now back...to our regular chainsaw program." When that is not what anyone would infer at all. Just a crazy lunatic raving about something and wanting to kill more. A better way to say that part of the post and make it plausible, would be:

Jun's rendition post wrote:Trevor waited for a moment, then stopped the thug and violently slammed his head into the wall, though held back, but still with enough force to break the man's nose and knock out several teeth. He attempted to scream, but couldn't due to all the blood, and just hazed out a spray of the red liquid. Irritated, Trever shouted. "OH SHUT UP ASS KICKING IS MY BREAKFAST AND WELCOME HOME!" He threw the purse at the old lady, who then ran in utter terror.

"And now...back to our regularly scheduled programming..." The sinner looked for more victims, tossing the man like a softball into an alley, gleefully enjoying the crunch of bones when he landed, anxious to get a little bit of revenge for the ass-kicking he got last time he was here...

Ok, I'm not sure if that last sentence was grammatically correct, but hopefully you get my point. Nothing you said in chat, matched up with what was done in post. This one does, plus added a bit more of little details, assuming they're in character for Trevor. Little things like that. Consider the laws of a particular country as well, wherever your characters are at. They're not universal, though many are common.

Anyways, I think that's all I can really add, even if you respond to this post. If you need any help or clarifications, or even just want an opinion on a post, I would hope anyone here would be happy to help.
View user profile

#5 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:45 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
[The thread could have been reworded a lot better/ Like you said]
However, He realized was what the consequences would be and decided to leave New York going somewhere else.
View user profile

#6 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Mon May 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
But now.....He changing to something else.

Lexie said I didn't need another sword because one of characters is a vizard.
Why can't I have another sword?
Ok...I have other purchases to make 600 coins worth....But really why not?
My vizard is kinda weak and he hasn't even reached the 500 posts requirement for training to reach a higher level.
So yeah I would like to have another means of protection.
View user profile

#7 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Mon May 07, 2018 12:18 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It's because he already has a zanpakuto. A zanpakuto would be your strongest weapon, and in the case of a vizard, where most of your power comes from. Throw in the fact that you can only have one zan-durability item, and the sword you've put up, no matter how flashy is about as useless as a stick. If your vizard is weak, rework him. It won't do anything for your tiering, but neither will having another useless weapon.

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#8 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
The reason I asked is because Jackal kinda wounded him in a thread. I was hoping to get stronger
View user profile

#9 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Mon May 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Noziel AranOnline

8th Division
8th Division
It's a good thing wounds heal then, isn't it? ;p

Play the game, use all the pieces, leave your cards on the table.

View user profile

#10 Re: Not being sociable & friendly??? on Mon May 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Yeah it is good
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum