Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:12 pm

"Ah, a captain. How very interesting." Thor said in an enthusiastic tone grinning from ear-to-ear. It was quite a long time since he had met with a Shinigami captain. The last one unfortunately died by his hands -- but that very long time ago. It had no relevance to the present events that were occurring.  Shrugging his shoulders, he replied back, "well, I like to travel sometimes. It's going to pain in the arse if every  spiritually aware person detects my reiatsu everywhere I go. I intend to conceal it most of the time." Though he had made an exception this time. And he did not regret it one damn bit.

After hearing what the Shinigami had to say next, Thor would raise an eyebrow, only to speak by saying, "sounds like your commander doesn't trust the people who work under her, huh? " Leaning back, he ran a hand through his white coloured hair as he smirked at the man, "so...who exactly is your commander these days? Also, I hear a war is brewing. Is she involved in it; assuming this commander is the captain commander of the soul reapers." He asked the man as he awaited his response.

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#12 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:07 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori took what the man said and it seemed genuine enough. The only piece of information he still didn't have was the man's name. That would have to be fixed really quickly. He also asked about Shingen's ever-so-wonderful Commander. Boy..the stories Shingen could tell about her. However, this wasn't time nor the place for those. The man asked a specific question which deserved a specific answer.

"First off. What is your name so that I can properly address you as we conversate? Next, about my Commander's decision in this situation. Well, let's just say that when it comes to similar situations such as these, more often than not...lower ranked Shinigami are sent to perform the investigations. They most often report back one of two things. Either that it was a Hollow that they fought and defeated or it got away or the signature was some sporadic energy capture by the Research and Development Division and turned out to be nothing. Can't disagree with any of those results to be honest because we do fight Hollows on a regular basis. We defeat most of them but there are moments when we fight them one on one and they are clever enough to get away. On the other hand, there are things in the environment here in the World of the Living that create what seem to be spiritual signatures. As Shinigami who must protect the Balance, we must check into any and everything that could potentially develop into a threat of the Balance." as Shingen finishes explaining, he takes a heavy sip and exhales trying to get fully relaxed while he can. He won't know comfort like this for a while once he returns to the Seireitei.
View user profile

#13 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:28 am

The soul reaper wanted to know what Thor's name was, and due to the fact that he had revealed his name to Thor it was only fair that the Espada did the same. "I'm Thor Blerster: the seventh Espada." He said with a smile on his face, only to continue, "don't let the low rank fool you, though. In terms of strength, I rank second after the Cero." The statement was said not in a way of bragging how powerful he was, but to convey that the soul reaper should not underestimate him just by judging him by his rank; which most shinigamis tend to do.

Thor kept listening to the man closely until he found an instance to state something. "Ah, yes. Balancing the scale and so forth. How annoying that must be..." Shaking his head he took yet another sip of his drink as he directed his attention back to the soul reaper. "Say, would you be able to accompany me to the Soul Society? It has been a very long time since I was last there, and I would really like to visit the place again." His request, shockingly, was sincere. Thor was interested in exploring and one of the places that fascinated him most was the birthplace of Shinigamis: the soul society. Hopefully, Shingen would offer his help in accompanying Thor to the soul society. Hopefully...

#14 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:20 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori took the man's name in deep note as this wasn't just any being he was speaking with. It was a member of the dreaded and mythic Espada. So much surrounds the Espada that it's hard to tell what is true and what isn't other than the acts certain members have committed over time as they standout greatly. He is pretty sure there should be a couple of fellow shinigami he could consult that actually have trustworthy research on the Espada. For now, Shingen is face to face with a current member and doesn't look or sound to be low ranking member by any standard. Due to everything that has transpired between these two, it certainly raises some questions but perhaps most of those answers could be found by the one surrounding why he wants access to the Soul Society. Surely he knows that even his mere presence there would mean his death due to the numbers heavily outweighing what power he does have. However, that must be why he even asked first...to have someone vouch for him, especially if it was a Captain.

"Alright. Let's say that out of sheer curiousity that I would accompany you to the Soul Society. You do realize that, even if you didn't give me full details of your goal, say like a meeting with the Captain Commander. In order for this to go through...your goal needs to be legit, you stick to it, and then you leave in peace as you came once you have completed it. Unless, your goal is to actually reside within Soul Society...then that would take some work but I don't believe it to be impossible." says Shingen in an extremely serious voice while staring Thor eye to eye so hard that he could probably stare through to the back of his skull. "So, what is your goal for venturing into the Soul Society? This is the one and only time I will ask. Olive branch extended." explains Shingen as the hand around his drinking glass tightened a bit. The tension in this air probably couldn't be cut by anyone but the Captain Commander herself.
View user profile

#15 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:34 pm

"I have no intention of causing trouble in the soul society. My only intention to travel there is to observe a world that has not been in my grasp to witness. And also to meet a few captains that I have acquaintanced with." Thor replied boldly looking at the Shinigami. There were no lies in his words, nor were there any secondary agenda. He truly wanted to visit the soul society as it has been one of the few places that he had never visited properly. "I hope you find my answer satisfactory. And if it is, let's get going."

George Carlin wrote:The public sucks. Fuck hope.

#16 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:31 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened intently as he needed to hear every word and not miss anything. Fully understanding what was said here was probably the most important thing he could ever do in his life to this point. After Thor made his explanation, Shingen took a huge swig of the vodka that was left in his glass and stared at Thor in thought while those last words from the man in front of him swirled around in his head. Shingen finally placed his glass back down as he stood up. "Very well. The only condition I have for your visit that I'm to be by your side at all times. Other than that, let's go. The sooner we can go, the sooner I can get back to bed." explains Shingen as he now turns around to signal for the Senkaimon to be opened. Once it is fully opened, they enter and proceed to the Soul Society.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum