Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:59 am

Thor stepped out of the garganta as he looked around. He was exactly where he wanted to be -- a liquor store. Going inside the liquor store and purchasing two hundred dollars worth of sake, vodka, and anything else Thor could get his hands on. A smile would be found the way across his lips as he walked out of the liquor store. Celebrations even by himself was a celebration, and after being reinstated an Espada, he decided that he owed it to himself. Practically skipping his way home from the simple thought of being home in Oslo, Norway. In a sudden spontaneous moment of spontaneousness he began to look threw his cell phone looking for anyone in Oslo that could or would celebrate with him. Stopping and sitting on the curb to make sure his search went without overlooking anyone. Everyone that was listed in the phone that lived in Norway thought he was either dead or lost to time and space.

Thor began to think about his promotion. Granted, he was reinstated to the position two weeks ago, and he was celebrating a bit late, but honestly, that really didn't matter to him. What mattered was that he was enjoying himself even if he was late. Though it would have been nice if there was someone to celebrate this moment with which would make this moment more jocular... As these thoughts circled through his mind his eyes stayed fixed to his phone, as he was trying to find a person that he could contact. Thor would also release a bit of his spiritual pressure outwards in hopes getting someone's attention. However it would depend on if there was anyone around that was spiritually aware to sense his reiatsu.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#2 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:39 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
For the first time in the last two weeks since their return to the Gotei, Captain Shingen Minamori was actually starting to feel comfortable again. Despite the changes he has endured, he is finally starting to feel like he was home again. Unfortunately, that feeling would become a fleeting one as he was woken from that nice bit of peace. As he rolled over to at least perform voice to voice with whoever it was that was trying to pull the Captain from his peace, he noticed that Desmond had become aware of the situation and started to stir as well. As if just being woken up isn't bad enough for the Shingen, now, he might have to deal with Desmond as well. The guard went over the situation with Shingen which made the Captain grumble to himself a bit before he politely dismissed the guard. He only wanted to get five more minutes of sleep before being forced into getting up and taking on some work.

Those five minutes passed, rather quickly mind you, and Shingen rolled over very slowly to get out of his bed. He got up knowing that there was work to be done but wasn't very excited about this one in any way possible. A mysterious reiatsu signature that appeared in the Norway region of the World of the Living. Who would want to be woken out of their sleep to go chasing what could possibly end up as a ghost signature? He knows what the Captain Commander would say to him if he ever said that out loud...'It's always better to know than not know and place the World of the Living in great danger because we got lazy and indiscriminant?' She would have a point but why a Captain level to perform the investigation is the part that baffles Shingen more than anything else. He believes that at most, send a lieutenant level if it must be an officer. However, Shingen already knows...from personal experience mind you, that it's never a wise decision to get into a verbal disagreement with their current Commander. It just wouldn't come beneficial for either side. After finishing his preparations for his departure, he took one last glance at his bed and made a promise that he would return to the peace that was interrupted minutes ago. Shingen steps into the gateway and reaches Norway. This is one place he had never visited in any cycle of life. It's going to take a bit to get used to being here as he performs his search.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Fri May 11, 2018 11:44 am

As Thor kept on drinking he sensed something. Narrowing his eyes he slowly stood up as he looked around his surroundings tying to figure out what he had just sensed. Being the man he was he knew that he would not be able to pin point the exact location of this presence due to the fact how bad he was when it came to reiatsu sensing and the sort. "Well then..." Thor said to himself as he sat back down and slided his back on the back of the chair. Continuing to speak towards himself again, he said "if I can't find this thing, I'll let it find me." With that his spiritual pressure exploded outwards from him - not tremendously - but to a point where someone with average or below average spiritual awareness could locate him. "And now, we wait..."

#4 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Thu May 17, 2018 5:29 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori arrived safely through the Seireitei gateway to the World of the Living into Norway. The air was just as frigid and bitter as the reports and stories has been told. The question now remains, are the other parts of the reports for this mission just as true? Fluctuating signs of a power aren't to be joked around with. While they typically turn out to be estranged Hollows that aren't evolving down the usual path for a typical Hollow, they still need to be kept an eye on or dealth with on the spot depending the case. Other times they are really strong spirits that aren't ready to pass and flash signs of their strength and there isn't really anything a Shinigami can do about those. Whatever this signal is...it seems that the Gotei want it identified as they feel it doesn't fall as one of the usual possibilities.

Shingen took his mind off of the environment and began to focus upon this mysterious signal. There! Now all was left was to go to the location and see what it was with his own eyes. "Say...Shinny boy...this doesn't feel like a natural power. Something about it feels a bit, supernatural." explains Desmond. "Well, either way Desmond...I'm going to check it out. It's why we're here after all." responds Shingen in his mind. With that said, he shunpos toward the mysterious signal and winds up standing over a man sitting to himself on a curb as he drinks alone. "I was woken out of my peaceful slumber...for you?" a smile Shingen couldn't fight back made its way across his face as he looked the man over.
View user profile

#5 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sat May 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Out of the corner of his right eye, he saw someone approaching him. Not exactly sure whether the person was exactly coming towards him or not, Thor would glance towards his right. The person was without a doubt approaching him... As the man stood a few paces besides him, he would turn his head towards the stranger. "Who is this fellow?" Thor thought to himself quite bemused. There was something quite odd about this stranger in a way. Taking the fact that he just popped out of nowhere all of a sudden. Though, however, Thor knew it was most likely due to him releasing a large amount of his spiritual pressure that garnered the man's attention. Other possibilities as of why the man was here before him was honestly hard to consider at this point.

"Does it disappoint you?" Thor said to the man with a lopsided grin on his face. Squinting his eye's he tried to sense some kind of spiritual pulse from the man; granted, when it came to detecting another persons reiatsu he was absolutely shit at it but nonetheless he always tried it to see what he could figure. After a few moments of inspection Thor would place the liqour bottle down on the ground as he would proceed to stand up facing the stranger. "Hey, can I help you?" He asked the man looking at him closely waiting for a response.

#6 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Wed May 23, 2018 5:15 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori continued to stare the strange in the face as if he had commited a crime by existing. As the man stood up, Shingen never took his eyes from the man's face and his demeanor hasn't wavered as the man spoke. "To answer you, it isn't you as an individual who disappoints me. It's this situation as a whole that I'm faced with. You just so happened to be the root of said situation. If it were any other man, woman, or child they would get the same reaction you are receiving. As far as you helping me is concerned.." Shingen took a pause while speaking as the breeze began to pick up a slight bit as it tried to make his Captain's coat its dance partner. "The only way you could be of any help to me right now is explaining to me why you are out in the wide open and radiating your energy like a child. I hope it's a solid one. Besides that, why are you drinking out in the open to begin with and what are you drinking by chance?" As Shingen finishes speaking, he leans in a bit. "I'm a drinker myself, so if you got any of the good stuff down there.." he says as he cracks a smile.

Desmond begins to stir a bit within Shingen, "Are you sure you want to try to get along so friendly with this guy?" he asks. "Well, I don't need to be making any unnecessary enemies and having a pointless fight when I could just learn the reason of him being here and come to an agreement that we both can live with. Plus, our leader got us out of bed at this hour, might as well get a good drink out of it if possible. We both could use it." Shingen responds. Desmonds says, "Heh, you're right. It has been a couple of days with the schedule we've been on hasn't it? And I thought I was the super sly one between the two of us." he chuckles. Shingen conveys, "Yes, let's just say that I've picked up a thing or two from you, shall we?" as he returns from the conversation in his mind back to the one standing before him.
View user profile

#7 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Thu May 31, 2018 8:14 pm

Thor raised an eyebrow when the man said that he wanted to know why he was drinking out in the open. It seems like the stranger had come to meet him because of the fact that he had sensed a flow of spiritual pressure coming from here, which was not surprising at all since Thor was the one who released it. And his assumption at first on why the man seemingly approached him was proved right... Listening to what the man had to say, Thor shrugged his shoulders in reaction to it, as he began to speak, "well, I prefer to observe my surroundings as I dine and drink." He said in a low tone only to observe the stranger that was in front. After a few seconds of inspection a grin would spread across Thor's face. "How interesting." He said to himself knowing what kind of person he was dealing with. What kind of person was he dealing with, you may ask? Well, he was dealing with none other than a soul reaper. An Arrancar's best friend.

"It's a very long time since I've spoken with one." Thor said to man with the grin still on his face. Obviously the man was most likely not aware that Thor was able to identify that he was a soul reaper -- and he would like to keep it that way for the time being. Looking at the man, Thor spoke again, "I'm drinking Vodka. Do you want some?" He asked as he motioned his hand towards a chair nearby expressing that the soul reaper should take a seat.

#8 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 am

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori listened carefully to what the man had to say in response to everything asked...particularly the question related to the alcohol that was being consumed. It was just that kind of day for him and he really could use one. But to the matters at hand, he noticed that the man offered him a seat. Shingen nodded and arranged the seat so that he would be sitting comfortably but not offensively to the man. This certainly made the Division 9 Captain feel much more relaxed in the current situation.

"Thank you for the offer of the seat and Vodka you say? Well, that is a bit rough around the edges for my regular tastes but at this point in time, I will take anything as long as it will fill the space where alcohol normally resides within me." Shingen says strongly with a slight smile upon his face. This was the first good thing to come out him being woken up from his sleep to look for a something that possibly didn't exist. Very thankfully, it did this time! Desmond adds, "Finally! We've been waiting on this. Say, do you think you could drag out this conversation of yours as you drink?" With a slight internal laugh, Shingen responds, "I already have that in mind." Coming back to his senses, Shingen now patiently waits for his share of the drink to be offered so that he may begin enjoying it. "Say..how often do you come out to 'dine and drink' in this manner?" asks Shingen to the kind stranger. Now that he was thinking about it...it would be pretty strange for the man to make a lot of appearances in the World of the Living without anyone noticing and taking any actions whatsoever. Well, either way, all that matters is the here and the now.
View user profile

#9 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:37 pm

As the soul reaper sat down right next to Thor he would go onto thank him for his generous offer. Smiling, Thor would go onto pour some vodka into the empty glass that was in front of the man - as he knew that the man himself wanted some. "How often do I dine and drink in this manner, you ask?" Thor repeated the question as he stretched back and looked up towards the sky; "as often as it gets." He replied in low voice after a few moments of silence. "You know, I grew up in Oslo, Norway. And when I was a child I would always pass this same street as I went to school. So you could say that me being here at this very moment could be of significance." Taking a sip of the drink he would look at the Shinigami, "I guess that's why they say that you should cherish every moment of your life since some things only happen once."

Taking yet another sip of the drink Thor would his neck left, then right as he would go on to speak again, "so, who exactly are you, Shinigami? And what is your business here? Is this site under your jurisdiction or something?" His questions beamed with curiosity as he waited eagerly for a reply.

#10 Re: [Private] Bring Me Home (Shingen) on Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:37 pm

ShingenOnline

9th Division
9th Division
Tier [1-3]
CAPTAIN of DIVISION NINE
Captain Minamori watched as his glass was filled and a smile crossed his face. A smile that hadn't been seen in days. Unless you are a regular drunk like he is, you wouldn't be able to understand the drought he had been under for the past few days. Therefore, seeing this glass....regardless of what it is being filled with..is truthfully filling his heart with true joy. As he took his first sip from the glass, the stranger began to speak about tiny bit about himself in response to the questions that Shingen had asked moments ago. It was after learning that bit of him that things got a tad bit more interesting as the stranger then flipped the entire situation around upon Shingen and asked a couple of things himself.

Shingen took another sip from this glass as the man finished asking his questions and thought for a brief moment. Not so much about the direct answers themselves but more of, if he wanted to use the direct answers as his answers or if he should use false/misleading answers instead. Either way, he would have to decide and decide fast as the man was sitting right next to him and waiting patiently but who knows how long that would even last? Shingen finally, decided within his mind that he would the use the flat out truth (at least in this situation). "I am Shingen Minamori, Captain of the 9th Division. You are actually my reason for being here this day. No, I do not have any jurisdiction or anything like that. Your signature was picked up and it was an unknown one. My Commander felt the signature needed to be investigated however, she didn't particularly like the idea of sending out the regulars again as they may just report back the same usual results. Instead, she changed things up to see not only see if the regulars are doing their jobs but also be able to handle whatever it is that's become identified as the source." explains Shingen as he swishes around the Vodka in this glass while talking to the stranger.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum