Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
The best prank of all would be getting revenge upon the Soul Society, Anastasia was thinking of going Terminator style. She wonders if drawing one in and starting a fight with one would calm her rage. Her blood was boiling just waiting for a soul reaper to show up and she'll beat the crap out of anyone but this would be a trap anyway. Knowing how well the Soul Society was organization they'll be on full alert once the job or murder was finished it didn't really matter. As long as her rage was sated once this was done but finding the right one was going to be difficult. Tracking spiritual pressure with her pesquisa then finding saw something which she found as weird. The shinigami was in some sort of getup, Anastasia realized the Soul society found a way to blend in with the human race unbelievable.

But the soul reaper was waiting for someone maybe had a hot date or something, Annie kept a good distance away. Then the soul reaper sensed a massive jolt of energy it was a hollow started looking at Annie's direction. The woman got up from her seat signaling the arrancar to follow her in undisclosed alley.

Anastasia thought about it thinking about the shinigami had a moral compass not wanting people hurt. To kill or not to kill was the question to make everyone into a bloody mary special.

She followed her as the shinigami begs the arrancar to leave or she'll destroy her in the name of peace. Annie wanted the same thing but just other way around. The soul reaper when for an attack for her blade but the arrancar dodged taking some of the hit bash her head headbutting the woman hard. The woman falls to the ground unconscious just as Anastasia was about to kill the shinigami but she realized something. This shinigami was....Pregnant??? So the person that she must've waited for could have been her husband or jerk who knocked her up. "Oh well wrong place and wrong time shinigami however.....You have your own problems"
View user profile

#2 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:26 pm

"Erm...strange place to be doing this, no? Something looks rather suspicious here. Real dodgy as they say, but hey what do I know, hm?". The voice rung out in a calm and equally inquisitive manner. Arriving to see the aftermath of what was shaping up to be a crime scene. One knocked out person, and an assailant standing over them. Spiritual smoke was exhaled from the teal colored hair arrancar. The man stepping forward, having exited his garagunta from behind the two other beings in the alley. The one known as the Jackal looked around, his cigaratte still tucked between his lips. Smoke from the cancer stick dancing upward before evaporating into nothingness. Truth be told, the man was tired of moping around Los Noches. He figured that there would be certain specimens out in the realm of the humans. Stepping forward though, the man came to a stop next to one 'Anatasia'. Someone that was quite like himself, but could he reliably call this person a comrade?

"This looks bad. I mean, why is her stomach swollen? Is that some sort of technique of yours? Looks like one of this melon things is hidden under her clothes". By now the man had his cigarette clutched between his index and middle fingers of his left hand. The man released a sigh, before a fox like grin manifested itself on his face. His teal colored eyes darted over onto the woman standing five feet from him. Just then, he could feel the spiritual pressure of another person hurrying towards their direction. This person was coming at a quick enough pace. "Oh boy, here we go". The Jackal said aloud while shaking his head. The Arrancar realized that things could get ugly pretty quick. Although, this could present a really good opportunity for the man. He needed a way to cure his boredom indeed.
View user profile

#3 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
This really changes a whole lot of things the shinigami was pregnant and she was trying to protect Karakura town. Not the best kind of trouble making that the arrancar wanted if she did attacked the pregnant shinigami only two things could happen here. Anastasia defeats the shinigami and the husband/father of her child shows up and goes berserk on her maybe the right person to start trouble. "Lady??? Come on now you're pregnant this isn't healthy and you can have the baby at any moment. Go back to the Soul Society hopefully the Captain Commander will get the hot water. But the morphine does wonders too" Anastasia thought the show was over but it was just beginning as the shinigami started leaving back home. Someone else was here now she didn't fucking care about the shinigami however with the intellect of a doctor the enemy has something to forward to. Now with the pregnant shinigami gone, Anastasia could turn her attention to whoever was looking at her.

"Alright, You might as well show yourself. I'm smell the blood of an arrancar and it isn't me" Anastasia started using pesquisa trying to detect whoever this was but this person was stong. Not to be taken lightly she was hoping this was going to be on the Steve Wilkos show "Arrancars and Personal disputes" However, Anna started smelling smoke didn't Smokey the bear hump a walrus to get his message clear.
View user profile

#4 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:36 pm

A CHANCE MEETING

"Show myself? I'm not hiding, I'm right next to ya, hm". The Jackal exhaled with an exasperated sigh, before a grin returned to his face. His expression soon turned into a more stoic one as he stood there. The smoke trickled away from his cigarette. Such a nasty habit he had, but it wasn't one that he couldn't break away from with relative ease. Watching the disappearance of the Shinigami. The Jackal found himself with his coin dancing between his fingers. It was his little trick and personal quirk as they say. The Arrancar moved himself into position, standing off to the left of the woman. A fellow arrancar like himself no doubt. There he was a mere two meters away Anastasia. "I'm intrigued by you, its not everyday I get to witness an Arrancar showing mercy to a Shinigami. Makes me question your motives. But alas, we might not have time for that. I'm sure you can sense this other person heading our way. Whatever will you do when this person gets here?".
Wolfgang chuckled a little while gazing over in Anastasia's direction.

"In any case, I go by the name Wolfgang Jakkalera. But some deceased friends of mine refer to me as The Jackal". The Arrancar wasn't quite certain how Annie would handle things from here on out. Would this be a friendly encounter. Or was this woman as feisty as they come? Either way her fellow Arrancar could prove to be the least of her worries. There are indeed worst dangers out there compared to what this man could present to her. Without further delay though, the Jackal stood around long enough to mark the arrival of another Shinigami on the scene. This soul reaper was a male, standing at five foot eight inches tall. A man with short black hair, with a pair of star shaped earrings dangling from his ears. The man also had a scar running across his face. His garments suggested that he wasn't Captain. He sported a sleeveless kimono, and a ragged bottom Hakama. There he was with his Zanapakuto sheathed on his right hand, his hand resting on the hilt of his weapon. The man was standing above the Jackal and Annie, but out in front of them.

The frown on his face suggested that he wasn't best pleased. Judging by the man's reiatsu, he was of the Lieutenant variety. The Jackal was curious to see how Anastasia would react to this newcomer.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
View user profile

#5 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:31 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Must have been Houdini in his pants or the arrancar used sonido so what did he want from her anyway a good calm talk? The so-called Jackal somehow evil Bruce Willis became an hollow and through training here we are this guy. Now why did it seems he wanted her to fight that pregnant shinigami does he know the dangers and consequences of what could have happen if she did. It leads her to think this arrancar was for someone maybe the forces of extreme evil that could be bad. At the same time, Anastasia does hate shinigami but the doctor within her always know when something is wrong knowing when to back off she didn't know why. So she doesn't like attacking pregnant people or people in any sort of pain makes her look more of a coward and sick woman if she did. Waitaminute, This wasn't a Romper room moment why should she gives this arrancar any explanation why she allowed the shinigami that was her business not his. "A motive? Agatha Christie has taught you well grasshopper but you're no Sherlock Holmes. The baby boomer doesn't need to be dealing with anyway right now if I did attack her. Then two things would have happen badly to me being hunted down for the rest of my life or her husband shows up and avenges his baby boomer. But Kristie Alley been sucking the egg nog from Marie Osmond's Weight watcher programs"

She wonders what this fool wanted this wasn't going to be easy wondering what this other arrancar wanted. "Wolfgang??? Alright you did make a masterpiece called "The Never-Ending Story" still who have thought the sequels do so poorly. Anyway, It seems you want something what is it???"
View user profile

#6 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Wed May 02, 2018 9:07 pm

A CHANCE MEETING

"Did she just refer to me as a grasshopper? I must be getting old, or its really not worth my time getting offended by it. Still, this is such a strange situation to be apart" The Jackal thought to himself while listening to the woman babble on. There were obvious references being made to others. It wasn't such a both to the Arrancar though. For he knew that there was no point going upset by an y of this. The woman's explanation as to why she did see fit to kill the Shinigami was warranted. A good excuse to some degree, but one must wondered what has happened to her sense of adventure. The thought of being chased by another Shinigami or several of them was exciting. Living life on the edge was good for building strength and character at the same time. The Jackal rolled his eyes a little while taking a puff of his cigarette. Despite introducing himself, his fellow compartriot saw fit to insult him. Then again, manners wasn't the Arrancar's forte. Such things was often lost due to their brutish ways.

Even more alarming was the complete disregard for the male Shinigami that had turned up at the scene. The same one with that frown on his face, and with his hand placed upon the hilt of his weapon. In any case, The Jackal shifted his body weight in anticipation of an attack. "I'm curious about something. How do ya survive by ignoring your enemy?". The man asked his fellow Arrancar, directing his attention towards the male Shinigami. Yes, the pregnant soul reaper might have left the scene. But another soul reaper found himself in their company. Without much hesitation though, the five foot eight inches tall Shinigami sprung into action. A well timed flash step taking him directly in front of the woman. The Jackal reacted and hopped backward and away from the strike range. Meanwhile though, the Shinigami's Zanapakuto struck forth in a direct thrust towards Anastasia's abdomen area. An attack that could pierce through her hierro if she wasn't careful.

The woman had asked the Jackal what it was that he wanted. The answer to such a question may be answered in a short while. He will perhaps have the opportunity to see his fellow Arrancar in action. She was trying to avoid fighting, but sometimes one has no say in the matter.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
View user profile

#7 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Thu May 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
Anastasia thought this arrancar was going to take her to a halfway house for some punishment or something else in mind. Was this arrancar trying to get her into some sort of club? However, She thought this was something else entirely but this wasn't the time to questions the arrancar's motives. A shinigami out of nowhere manage to get sword stab off stabbing her now getting pissed about the whole thing. Her laughable attitude was gone and replaced with something serious more focus on attacking the shinigami and not to make a scene causing trouble. If she does kill the shinigami bastard then the Soul Society might act hunting down Anastasia and killing her in some measure of revenge. With a doctor's mind, Anastasia was able to breakdown and make a good conclusion on every situation even the worse case scenario meaning death.

She was bleeding, Anastasia grabbed the shinigami by the face and slammed him to brick wall. Grabbing the zanpakuto and pulled it out of her abdomen thinking it was time to get serious here. Getting out her zanpakuto and getting into a stance "Terminate Infiernosoldado" transforming into her resurreccion state charging at the shinigami beginning her attack. Allowing her rage to fill her mind but she wonders of something this could be a trap or that pregnant used a butterfly to alert another on the scene.
View user profile

#8 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Sun May 06, 2018 11:33 pm

A CHANCE MEETING

The Shinigami charged in with purpose, his blade finding the abdomen of his target. Wolfgang watched on from the wayside, carefully observing the action. Anastasia was quick to respond, slamming the Shinigami into wall. This was followed up by pulling the Shinigami's blade from her mid section. The Shinigami Fuku Taicho maintained the grip on his weapon. Things was now becoming far more interesting. Still though, Wolfgang stood by watching. The Jackal found himself raising his left eyebrow at Anastasia. To think that she would enter her resureccion this early. The woman must be royally pissed or seriously cautious. The Arrancar smiled within himself, knowing he was about to see something special. That was his hope anyway. He began to ponder just how the Shinigami would respond. And when will he need to get involved with all this? Using Pesquisa, Wolfgang sensed that the Shinigami was just about as strong as Anastasia. An even fight, something which should make it all the more interesting. Back to the task at hand though, the Shinigami performed a well timed Shunpo as Anastasia charged him. The man created some room between the two. Words were soon spoken, which was accompanied by a spike in his Reiatsu. "Bite Down, Kusari no Hebi→Chained Snake". The Shinigami uttered, thus releasing his Zanapakuto into its Shikai state.

Electricity crackled, as sparks flew from the now transformed weapon. The Shinigami now sported a pair of black gauntlets on his arms. Attached to the gauntlets were black chains, reaching up to ten meters in length. And attached to the end of each chain is a pair of silver snake heads with jagged teeth. The eyes of the snakes glowed and crackled blue. Signalling that the Shinigami had control over lightning, and current. The pair of chained snakes danced about the Shinigami. But there was no time to waste now, the man sent his weapon extending forward, with a strong electric current slowing through it. The mouth of the snake opened up, before releasing a ball of lightning, one the size of a basketball. It was aimed at Anastasia's chest area. His other chained weapon remained on standby for the moment. Wolfgang was certainly curious about what would unfold now. The Shinigami seemed interesting, but Anastasia could prove an handful for the man.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
View user profile

#9 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Mon May 07, 2018 1:06 am

Kade

Vizard
Vizard
"Angela Bassett from Waiting to Exhale give me your rage and strength to kick this shinigami's butt" She didn't feel happy at all this was anger pure and full of rage wanting to kill the shinigami for wounding her. What the hell was this feeling? Anastasia was always careful not to harm innocent people now this was completely different. The shinigami wasn't playing around and she shouldn't be either but now this was a real right now not turning back or running away. Taking a deep breath and focus upon her opponent she thought it was time to get serious.

"Pincharcalor-Lanza" Anastasia used her ability summoning about 8 spears appearing about her. Thinking the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was going to have a pretty darn good effect upon this shinigami once things get a little interesting. "La Serrar" The spears start spinning in a chainsaw mode and Anna motions at the shinigami as the technique starts tearing at the shinigami's face. "Robert Jacks did play a female Cher bimbo Leatherface in the wacky Matthew McConaughey movie. Yet it shouldn't have been that title.....hmmmm Bridget Jones the Final Massacre works for me. But don't worry this isn't a chainsaw but it's chopping away at you. Farewell to the flesh no that was a Candyman movie. Ya see Tony Todd in Final Destination saying death can't be cheated but plastic surgery isn't going to save you is it"
View user profile

#10 Re: [Open] Trouble Making in the Works on Thu May 10, 2018 12:55 am

A CHANCE MEETING

"This is getting more serious now. Seems that woman's mood has changed somewhat. And that Shinigami, he looks to be rather intriguing. How much longer should I stand by and watch? Maybe just a little bit longer now". The Jackal's thoughts soon trailed off while observing the two combatants. The man could feel himself becoming more and more excited by the prospects of the fight. Its has truly been sometime since Wolfgang was given the opportunity to cut loose. At this present moment in time, he held back the urge to do so. In any case though, the Shinigami was on the move. His weapon released into its Shikai state, a pair of chained weapons. He seemed to be an elemental type, with lightning his forte. Anastasia soon summoned forth several spears around herself. Meanwhile the Shinigami was going on the offensive. Watching the spears spin about violently like a chainsaw. The Jackal narrowed his eyes, watching the ball of lightning from the Shinigami shoot forward.

The attack clashed with one of the spears, knocking it off course, at least that was the attempt. The Shinigami stood his ground, meanwhile whispering some words beneath his breath. Loud enough for Wolfgang to recognise it as an incantation. If anything one can say though, the woman was most talkative. The Shinigami on the other hand was quite the opposite. He seemed far more focused compared to his counterpart. As Anastasia went on the assault. The chained gauntlet that waited idly by soon began to whip around rapidly. This created a dome of lightning, effectively bringing forth into existence a shield. The Shinigami stood within the epicentre of the dome, which shielded him from the Arrancar's assault. All the while the Shinigami kept his focus. Incantation continued, but if one paid closer attention. Then Anastasia would notice the volatile nature of the Shield.

"I best step back from this". The Jackal uttered to himself. The man shifted his weight a little, ready to move should he be required to do so.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum