Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1 Kaji Noshi (Shinigami, 3-3, WIP) on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:06 am

Ika Mazi

Vizard
Vizard

THE SHINIGAMI APPLICATION
Name: Kaji Noshi
Alias: No
Real Age: 100
Phys. Age: 18
Personality: Kaji is a young cocky lad committed to justice through his own way of seeing it. He's joined the Gotei Thirteen not for nobility or for some weird gay ass sense of pride in their process, but rather because he wants to fight what he sees as the good fight and kill Hollow's. Arrogant and laidback are his two most apparent character traits, though what makes him different from (my other characters, being honest) some people is that he actually cares about others and is genuinely not an awful person. In fact, he's a pretty good bloke once you get to know him.

Kaji is committed to training and climbing the ladder, he wants to be a Captain on par with some of the current crop some day and that is as of now his current goal. The only time Kaji isn't his typical laid back not giving a fuck self, is when he is in the heat of combat. In a fight, Kaji becomes a much more fiery individual, and is easily swept up in the adrenaline and excitement of the battle at any point in time. Kaji is considered a Shinigami with a lot in the way of raw potential, due to the fact that he is ultimately rather studious and puts a lot of time into learning various tactics for battle, and his knowledge continues to grow by the day.

I'm too lazy to add more so fuck off.

CHARACTER APPEARANCE
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 pounds
Physical Traits:

THE COMBAT INFORMATION
General Fighting Style: Will expand on this once I figure out wtf I'm doing with Kaji
Strengths: Kaji has unreal supplies of Reiryoku for his tier, and his control of it is nothing less than stunning. He's excellent at Sensing, and Kidou as well. His Hoho skills are excellent, and so is his Agility.
Weaknesses: Kaji cannot fight hand to hand. He will fail miserably if he attempts to do so. His physical strength is also not that great, and nor is his stamina. He is not a durable combatant in any sense of the word.
Ability Name: [Characters are allowed 1-2 personal abilities.]
Ability Description: [These can be combat oriented or roleplay oriented.]

ZANPAKUTO
Sealed Appearance: [What does your Zanpakuto look like sealed]
Zanpakutou Name: [What is the name of your Zanpakutou?]
Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]

SHIKAI
Appearance: [What does your shikai look like]
Abilities: [What powers do you gain]
Boosts: [In this release, you get a 2x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

BANKAI
New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [In this release, you get a 3x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

TOUKAI
New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name?]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [In this release, you get a 4x boost; you can apply this to as many 'stats' as you want (strength, speed, durability, etc) but they're diminishing returns; the more you have, the less effective they actually are.]

BACK-DROP
History: Kaji is a very generic background guy. Raised in the Soul Society from a young age, Kaji has finally been accepted into the Gotei 13.
Side Notes: [Anything you didn't say up above that's relevant to your character goes here.]
Roleplay Sample: I'm Ika

Obviously my characters are righttttt there.
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum